Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 pm
May I be aloud to cast some light so I may see you? His greatest fear at the moment was that she was a larger dragon. She is probably more skilled than he is plus she would have no probablem overpowering him. He would have to be cautious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:46 pm
As long as there is no direct sunlight on me... she said still looking up at him and watching his every movement. She moved her claws out front under her a little just in case he attacked her.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm
It will just be a light flame. You should be alright. He spat a little flame beside him revealing her. (please describe your appearence and if you are or are not larger than me. thank you)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 pm
((first page for what she looks like.))

As the small flame revealed her she was a larger in size compaired to Resrai do to her being older. Some of her scratches from the other black dragon had cut many of her scales in half and ripped through her flesh that laid below her scales.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm
He stumbled back looking up at her. He noticed the wounds and stared in aw. A dragon larger than himself had taken so much damage...how would he defend himself. I'm not skilled in healing but I can do my best. Is it alright if I touch you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm
Saika laid down as she nodded. But if you even think of attacking me you will regret it... she said still watching his every movement.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 pm
I promise I won't harm you. He picked some leaves from the trees and crused them in his hand till he had just the water. He ran the water over her wounded body. He repeated it a couple times then used some leaves to try to clean the wounds. When he was finished he hit the leaves with a small puff of hot air and stuck them to the scales over the wounds. It was the best treatment he could do at short notice. He ran a few more handfulls of water over her body so the hot leaves wouldn't hurt her. There. You should rest for a few days and regain your strength. I will keep guard and gather food. You will be just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 pm
Saika still watched him carefully not sure if she could trust him but for now it was her only choice. Thank you have been very kind to me... she said kindly but alsolet her body remain tense just incase. Her gaze never left Resrai still watching his every movement and analizeing his every action.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm
He bowed then turned away and layed down. He figured if he let his guard down and trusted her that she would trust him. He closed his eyes and exhaled. If you need anything...feel free to ask. You are the first dragon to trust me with their body and wounds. I'm sorry if they don't feel better but I will do my best to make sure you are ok...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm
Saika still watched him a little suspisious but laid her head on the ground. She then let her body begin to relax a little bit. Thank you... i know i'm not in a position to ask you questions but will you anwser them... She asked turning her head toward him so she could look at him directly.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 pm
He didn't budge. You may say or ask anything that is on your mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:46 pm
Thank you so first off what do you go by... she asked before moveing her head to a more confortable postion.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Resrai...it's a name I gave myself after I was seperated from my parents when the portal opened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm
how long have you been on earth... she asked relaxing a little farther.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm
About ten years...  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff