Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
SoT, life, and WoW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoT or World of Warcraft?
  SoT definately
  Worldof Warcraft =3
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:19 pm
Miroku2235
All i got to say is that yea, you do have alot of good qualities. But not everyone is as open as you are, so when u tell your stories or crack your jokes things get kinda awkward because it makes other people, like me, uncomfortable. and the reason why we say u are a good manipulator is because half the time u brag to one of us about manipulating someone else into doing waht u wanted. You even told me that u manipulated me once by blatantly doing it, so then i would do something else to thwart your manipulation, when in fact me doing waht i did is what u wanted in the first place.

Miroku, that was really mean. I know you have a personal problem with Platinum, but he hasn't made it public here, so please try to be polite and keep it from the guild? It hurts others to see their friends fighting. It makes us feel like we have to choose between the two of you, and I'm not going to do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:00 pm
Phanari
Miroku2235
All i got to say is that yea, you do have alot of good qualities. But not everyone is as open as you are, so when u tell your stories or crack your jokes things get kinda awkward because it makes other people, like me, uncomfortable. and the reason why we say u are a good manipulator is because half the time u brag to one of us about manipulating someone else into doing waht u wanted. You even told me that u manipulated me once by blatantly doing it, so then i would do something else to thwart your manipulation, when in fact me doing waht i did is what u wanted in the first place.

Miroku, that was really mean. I know you have a personal problem with Platinum, but he hasn't made it public here, so please try to be polite and keep it from the guild? It hurts others to see their friends fighting. It makes us feel like we have to choose between the two of you, and I'm not going to do that.
I didnt mean for it to come off as mean. I know he's a good guy, I even said so in the post. I just told him why people here only seem to comment on his manipulation and how he makes them uncomfortable, then gave an example as to why. I'm sorry that it came off the wrong way and upset you. If you wish I can remove the post entirely.  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:26 am
Miroku2235
Phanari
Miroku2235

I didnt mean for it to come off as mean. I know he's a good guy, I even said so in the post. I just told him why people here only seem to comment on his manipulation and how he makes them uncomfortable, then gave an example as to why. I'm sorry that it came off the wrong way and upset you. If you wish I can remove the post entirely.

Freedom of speech buddy...im not gonna remove it unless someone really has a problem with it...and then it will be a personal favor only.
I dont mind what he has to say, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
there is only correction i would like to make.
i wasnt bragging...if i came off that way i am sorry...i only ment to put it up there so that you would see it and hopefully have a laugh at it...the reason i told you about yours is because i thought you would be like "damnit mike *laugh* your a b*****d *chuckle*" and things would be lightened between us, but i guessed wrong and i will no longer state any manipulations i have ever done to get a laugh...ill jst keep them to myself.
and about the openess....well the most ppl can do is deal with it cause im not changing that...
and about the jokes...most of the time when they make you feel uncomfortable i mean them to do that...and i do it that way so you will retaliate in some fashion and nail me with a good one which will give you a feeling of accomplishment and some security in knowing that no matter what i say to you, you can say something back. but i guess it jst didnt work out again...and im sorry for it.
problem solved....sort of....
if there is anything further you can jst send it to me via PM and we can settle it outside the guild or you can call me....and if you want to call me and you dont know my number...jst PM me...or you can talk through e-mail...yup that about wraps it up.
PB over and out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:58 am
Miroku2235
Phanari
Miroku2235

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. It just kinda sounded like yuou were attacking him and that had me worried. Thanks! ^_^  

Phanaridie

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:24 pm
Phanari
Miroku2235
Phanari
Miroku2235

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. It just kinda sounded like yuou were attacking him and that had me worried. Thanks! ^_^

No problem. He's like a brother to me and anyone who as anything to say about that can meet my special friend.... ninja My attack Ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:02 am
Miroku2235
Phanari
Miroku2235
Phanari
Miroku2235

No problem. He's like a brother to me and anyone who as anything to say about that can meet my special friend.... ninja My attack Ninja.

Darn, and for a moment there I thought you were talking about a different kind of special friend. wink  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:39 am
Nope jst the idea of taking it up the butt gives me the jibblies...so if i was a big a** homo...i would be the worst homo ever...no man would date me...i can be too crude for men...and thats saying something...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:15 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Nope jst the idea of taking it up the butt gives me the jibblies...so if i was a big a** homo...i would be the worst homo ever...no man would date me...i can be too crude for men...and thats saying something...

Besides, if you went for men, you'd leave all the women in despair. Don't think I would be one of them though. I got me the perfect man created just for me and me alone. I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!  

Phanaridie

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:46 pm
My brother's been playing for a while too, he's a level 60 Tauran Druid, uses the lion form a lot. Part of the OPD (Orgrimmar Police Department), a few months ago he redid their site, it looks good now. n.n

I'm partial to D2, I might try Guild Wars. Online games you hafta pay for aren't my thing, so D2 and Guild Wars for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:58 am
Yea im more addicted to WoW than i ever was before...especially since im part of a raiding guild now. 20 man and 40 man raids every damn day lol.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Yea im more addicted to WoW than i ever was before...especially since im part of a raiding guild now. 20 man and 40 man raids every damn day lol.
Shweetliness. What class? ARe you Alliance, Horde, or Scourge?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Platinum_Behemoth252

lvl 60 Shaman
Horde Side
Member of "The Brotherhood"
Uldum server
Best Shaman Evah! XD  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:34 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Platinum_Behemoth252

lvl 60 Shaman
Horde Side
Member of "The Brotherhood"
Uldum server
Best Shaman Evah! XD
Shweet, Troll?

My brother and I saw this awesome lv 60 troll yesterday, near that freaky hive thing with all the flying bugs. He said he'd let me make a character on his account so I can play the game too. n.n

I'm still hooked on D2 LoD though, love that game!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff