Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:59 pm
Nerdalous
You know I asked the dragon for little of this a little that. But on to more important things.Hows the Demon problem going, and who's the new guy? Another saiyan?

Cajun who was standing in front of his brother couldn't help but over hear * Mikenno * ask who the saiyan prince was so he answered the question himself ...

" The name's " ... * Cajun Vegeta * , second son of * King Vegeta * the real Prince Of All Saiyans around here ... And who might you be ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 pm
*Mikenno felt annoyed already by the presents of Cajun* I'm Mikenno. The first one to do anything about the Demon attack. What are all of you doing here just floating around in the sky?  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika looked at Mikenno.
-"It's not like I want to be here on the first place, you idiot..."-
She crossed her arms in front of her chest. She was starting to worry about the argue between the Prince and his brother, and she didn't like at all the idea of a battle as the end of it.
But, what could she do? That wasn't her problem. She couldn't get in the middle, and less try to stop it.

-"I can't do nothing but wait..."-

((I won't be on much longer tonight; gotta got up early tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:18 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
You know I asked the dragon for little of this a little that. But on to more important things.Hows the Demon problem going, and who's the new guy? Another saiyan?

Cajun who was standing in front of his brother couldn't help but over hear * Mikenno * ask who the saiyan prince was so he answered the question himself ...

" The name's " ... * Cajun Vegeta * , second son of * King Vegeta * the real Prince Of All Saiyans around here ... And who might you be ?

"hehehe...hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA"!, Vegeta bellowed in a thunderous laughter. "You should listen to yourself Cajun, the true Prince of Saiyans eh. I dont have time for this", spoke the now annoyed Vegeta.

"Kerika! Mikenna!..if your still coming lets go." Vegeta flared up and flew off.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 pm
*Mikenno Flew next to Vegeta* Vegeta We should slit up into teams. You take your brother and I'll take the girl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika ignored Mikenno's words and followed the prince, reaching him quickly.
She wondered what was going to happend with Cajun... But that wasn't the moment to think about that. After all, they were finally going after the demons.
But, even when she was focusing on that, another question appeared on her head...

-"Is it true?"- she asked, looking at the Prince -"The Dragon Balls... do they actually exist on this planet?"-
She was very curious about that fact since he had mentioned before. After all, she had heard about them as a fantastic legend, and finding out that they were real was a big surprise for her.

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika ignored Mikenno's words and followed the prince, reaching him quickly.
She wondered what was going to happend with Cajun... But that wasn't the moment to think about that. After all, they were finally going after the demons.
But, even when she was focusing on that, another question appeared on her head...

-"Is it true?"- she asked, looking at the Prince -"The Dragon Balls... do they actually exist on this planet?"-
She was very curious about that fact since he had mentioned before. After all, she had heard about them as a fantastic legend, and finding out that they were real was a big surprise for her.

"Yeah, there here alright", Vegeta said as he continued flying towards the recently attacked Orange City. Vegeta looked back at Kerika out of the corner of his eye sensing her power... "You can transform into a super saiyan cant you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

So it was true after all...
But she would have more time to think about it later. They were every time closer to where the demons were. The fight would start very soon...
She looked a the Prince again when he talked to her.

-"Yes, I can"- she answered simply. Even when she was just on the first level yet, she didn't minded. She was allways trying to surpass her own limits, battle after battle.

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm
*Mikenno was disappointed that they didn't go into teams* Ok you 2 ok to Orange I'll head you East City. Thats were it all begin. Depending on there numbers we might need more help *then a thought crossed his maid Mikenno.That wird explosion early today day. Who was that man?* OK Take car. Try not getting your self killed. *Mikenno instant Transmission to East city*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 pm
Vegeta looked ahead and smirked, "The saiyan race has come along way", he thought to himself. Vegeta looked in Mikenno's direction as he left, "Humph as if id be killed". Vegeta continued flying as they began to come upon west city, sensing the aura of destruction in the city, Vegeta began moving much faster...

*its thundering were i and my power may go out, so this is my last post for most likely the night.*  

Lord Taishomaru

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika looked at Mikenno just before he disappeared, with quite angry eyes
-"Who does he thinks he's talking to?"- she thought, annoyed by his comment -"Idiot"-
Then, the Prince speeded up a lot, so Kerika had to put a bit more effort to reach him.

((I gtg too. Gotta got up early tomorrow. Bye! ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 pm
*Mikenno arrived at East City when got there. The city was completely invested with demons* What what the hell I'm, I'm to late*Mikenno Flew down to ground level All the of the city had been changed. Mikenno could feel energy that was unnatural. Thousands of demons started to surround Mikenno*  

Nerdalous

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:18 pm
Nerdalous
*Mikenno felt annoyed already by the presents of Cajun* I'm Mikenno. The first one to do anything about the Demon attack. What are all of you doing here just floating around in the sky?

Cajun laughed as the * Mikenno * spoke words of a funny mannner. He told Mikenno that he didn't really care what happened to this * E - arth place that everyonelse was there to protect.

" What a funny fool you are " , you actually think that I am here to help you fools fight for some aliens race. Far from it , twisted I'm actually here to dispose of you all ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun there are demons that need to be taken care of at the moment , won't you help these strangers ... Beep Beep

(( No way ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm
The demons all cackled around Mikenno, "You really think you can take us all on?"

The demons in west city watched as Vegita and the others drew nearer, "Is that prince Vegita?" One asked.
The Shadowy creature nodded, "I think I'm going to meet him part way." He disappeared and immediately reappeared attached to Vegita like a shadow. "So you are the mighty prince Vegita. Second only to Kakarot."  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash