Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:54 pm
((Actully I've been dying for gaia to get more hammer items, all they had was the heartbreaker. But now I got the Bahn Hammur twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 pm
((Fear Masumi's Bahn Hammur, she will use it on everyone who breaks NUR's rules! (and those dumb enough to piss her off.) ))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am
*kitty walks in and checks the board* hmm...strange woman...o.O... who are they talking bout....guess i need to talk to the kage about it *she then left heading to his office*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 pm
I want Lenon to guard the first exit for these people *Points to mission board w/ the crazy woman* and Kitty, guard the second exit for these same people. I don't what you have to do to get your job done. Just make sure they don't get in the village. Don't hesitate to call Ari and I from the Mist.

Have fun! heart  

D a i j b

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 am
or me, how is oddly still in the same spot, after over a month  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:20 am
Ariana walks back into the Anbu head quarters and doesnt even look at the mission board. She falls right into the couch and lets her head tilt back over the edge. A rottweiler sleeps at the foot of the couch and watches tv as Ariana drifts alseep.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image
Riku came walking to the building he was curious to meet some people from there since he had been in Cloud for so long but never thought to meet these people, so he got to the entrance and knocked on it,"Excuse me anyone here?" Riku asked yelling out a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Ariana heard a knock and opened her eyes slowly
"mm mm hm?"
She moaned a bit not wanting to really wake up. She rolled over and heard the knock.
"mm what the?"
Ariana sat up and walked over to the door and opened it looking as if she had just waken up. Her hair was a bit of a mess as she looked at the guy.
"How may I help you"
Ariana said after yawning a bit and covering her mouth as she did so.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image

Riku was rubbing his head,"Ahh sorry for disturbing your sleep, just kind of wanted to meet some Anbu member since well..." Riku said as he stopped trying to think for a while,"Well I was hopng that I don't know could meet someone who knew how to um... well use Genjutsu, or earth and water jutsu's, or well any type of jutsu's and if they had some free time to teach me." Riku said bowing down to the lady in front of him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 pm
Ariana stared at the kid in complete and utter silence as crickets sounded then slammed the door and walked away.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

"Oh well that sucked but what can I do, at least tried." Riku muttered to himself as he started to walk away,"Mmmm now where to been all over this was the last spot." Riku said as he started to walk away with his head down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

"Oh well that sucked but what can I do, at least tried." Riku muttered to himself as he started to walk away,"Mmmm now where to been all over this was the last spot." Riku said as he started to walk away with his head down.

The boy would fall into a hole and a single light would come on. The girl would had answered the door would be standing under it.
"so you want training? or not?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 pm
Riku looked at her with a puzzled look,"Um.... Yeah of course!" Riku exclaimed as he turned back to her,"I'm ready whenever!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Ariana laughed looking to the boy and hearing his enthusiasm
"Too much emotions...that'll have you killed faster than me, but I like it. At least I know you want to begin, but from here on...less emotions. Okay I shouldn't be doing this since I can lose my job and be hunted but heck let's train."
Ariana pulled the chain string for the single light bulb that kept the center of the room lit. Now that she had pulled it the room was darker than before and nothing could be seen.
"Hey if you want real deal training come over here and try to pull this chain to turn the light on, the catch is you have to live..."

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image

Riku was more and more confused by what she meant and was hesistant for a moment but shook it off quickly,"Of course. I will live no matter what." Riku said as he jumped back quickly he had a sneaky sensation that there was more to this than she let on so he started running in a circle before he tried to head to the chain that she had pulled with a couple of kunai out just in case.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff