Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:29 pm
s**t. I can't manipulate Wind yet! Koi yelled to himself in his head. Don't worry Koi, I'll protect you no matter what happens! Goji yelled to Koi in their head. As the wind pulled him and Samehada closer to the ground. Koi turned around on Goji's back. Goji then blazed forward towards Sengetsu. Koi lifted his headband, revealing his own sharingan. This should be fun. Koi thought to himself as he lifted a smile onto his face. As Koi and Goji neared, the blade came blasting towards them as well. A small chidori was created in Koi's hand as he jumped off of Goji and flew towards Sen, hoping to hit him. Wherever Sen jumped, Koi would be there already. But since Sen would see him coming anyways, it would be useless, of course there is always distractions.

The clone at the back had regained it's chakra and smiled. It watched as the blade was shooting forward and Koi's clone lifted it's hand up, blasting a shot of lightning at the metal blade. It would be blasted out of the way.

Koi Can Perform: 44
Chuunin can perform: 45

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
24 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 pm
Sengetsu smiled as his sword was blasted into teh ground several meters away. He watched Koi as he neared with the chidori. "Raiton...well done." he leaped backward arching his legs over his head and planting his rght hand on the ground, palming the surface to evade the attack. Rising to his feet he had already forseen the change in the ninja's flight pattern and clasped his hands together to form the seals. "Goukakyuu no jutsu" He cupped his right hand around his mouth, opening the abse to aim hthe jutsu. He exhaled and his breath became a massive fireball that shot forth at the incoming Koi, the result would undoubtedly be an explosion. knowing this Sengetsu focused his chakra on his puppet armor to brace himself for the impact.  

xLytez

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Koi looked as the seals were being made. "Katon... nice." He said as he dashed to the left, seeing the fireball blaze at him. As it neared he wondered what to do. "Damn!" He yelled as he made several seals. As the flames engulfed him, an explosion was made and smoke went everywhere. Goji came blaznig through the flame, moving at speeds so fast that the flame only singed her silky feathers. Koi appeared behind Sen and stayed silent. Yes, this is going just as planned, with only a few more calculations, this fight will be over! Koi yelled as he pulled out his Katana and lunged it forward, hoping to hit Sen with the blade, he only aimed for the bottom left of Sen's back, not aiming for anything too vital, just enough to leave a nice wound. The blade was shooting Raiton from it as well, but not leaving the blade, just surfacing it with Current Transfer skill.

Koi can Perform: 42

45 Academy
34 Genin
24 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S- Rank  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Sengetsu did not move as the blade pierced his body, the smell of singed wood filled the area as his body became a simple log. He appeared beside his sword, grasping its hilt. He placed it back inside its holder and grinned. "Hehe, I uess you're toying with me as I am with you...lets get serious so I can test your true abilities." His eyes shifted into their eternal mangekyou form. His face drained of all emotion as he allowed the arrogance and hatred within all Uchiha to consume him. He formed a single handseal. "Wind is ultimate..it is flexible and unyeilding to those who do not know its many secrets. It flows with an invisible rhythmn...can you keep up?" Form his back eight broad structures emeregd of pure chakra, moving like snakes awaiting to strike. Four on the right half and four on the left. The top left tendril lashed out dead ahead aiming for the ninja's abdominal region, the speed with which they soared was incrdible, boosted by the eternal abilities Sengetsu took the oppurtunity to summon five shadow clones to surround him. He had only used this technique once the odds of surviving the barrage was extremely low for any ninja who was unaware of the dance.  

xLytez

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 pm
Ravel took the Hitai-Ate, and tied it loosely around his throat. "Thank you sir! And does this make me Kyo's student permanently?" the boy asked with excitement. He was not a people person, but he liked Kyo. The man respected him, and treated like a human, which most did not. Most simply looked at him, and then quickly looked away for an unexplained reason. Ravle doubted he would ever know why. He formed the signs for the justu while he waited for a reply, and attempted to form the puppet armor, but he did not produce enough chakra for it, so it didn't even start.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 pm
Kyo stepped closer to Ravel as he watched the fight between Sen and the shinobi known as Ion. "Stay close to me Ravel. I do not know this ninja and there is no telling what he is capable of." he murmured so that only Ravel could here as he watched the two fight. How sweet Kyo, protection a boy you have only known for a few moments. I think your going soft on me, dont forget what you promised we would do once we gained enough power. We are Sannin now, which means after a few days of training. You will be expected to fullfill your promise. Shin whispered in Kyo's mind  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 pm
The boy looked over at Kyo, in awe; he was in hte presence on a Sannin! He saw many emotions flash across the mans face, not sure what was causing them. "So, are you my master now?" Ravel once again formed the signs, and the armor began to form aroung his hands, and then shattered. The new rock ninja sighed, "I don't know if I'll ever get this..." He steeled himself and prepared to try it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 pm
Kyo looked down at the boy with a smile. "Yes i am your teacher now. Keep practicing, you'll get it down dont worry." he said as he glanced back at the fight before focusing most of his attention on his new student.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:18 pm
"Yes!" The boy flashed a huge girnn of excitement at Kyo, before performing the hand signs for this new jutsu. The chakra flowed over his arms to just above his elbows, before shattering once again. "Are you sure I'm gonna get this master? I'm not doing very well..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Kyo smirked I remember being quite impatient myself when i couldnt get somthing right the first time. he thought be for nodding. "You have shown progress with each attempt, what does that mean?" he asked, he preferred for him to figure out somethings on his own so he would remember to never doubt himself. He had to be ready to fight for the village and for the Kage no matter what. In the end we shinobi are nothing more than weapons to protect this village, and its Kage. We must be prepared to fight to the death if needed. There is no room for doubt. he thought as he watched the young genin  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:24 pm
Koi looked as Sen preached about the wind. "The funny thing about wind, is that when it is met with Fire, the fire engulfs that wind, and is boosted in strength, and sent flying at the opponent." Koi said as he turned to the real Sen, the one with Tendrills. As they rushed forward, Koi decided to surprise Sen. "Your Tendrill's are cute, but they'll never stand up to me." Koi said as he made several seals. A giant slab of stone arose from the ground, 15x15 and 9 inches thick. These tendrills may be able to crush through them, but that was why Koi began to laugh. He was already flashing through seals, and lifting them to his mouth. As the tendrills were moving quickly they'd crush and rip through the wall, but the giant flame shooting from Koi's mouth took the body of a Dragon and engulfed the tendrills and the wall, turning the wall to lava, and hopefully burning the tendrill to a crisp. Koi then smiled as he planned an attack. Goji came down and grabbed Koi by the collar. As they flew to the left, they went up high into the air. Koi was so high that Sen wouldn't be able to see his hand signs, and barely see his chakra. Koi looked down as Goji dropped him. As Koi was about 50 feet above Sen, he could see the Tendrills. Perfect distraction. As he made more seals and held his hand out quickly, a shot of lightning crushed from his open palm as he fell. The tendrills would be hit with the arc of the lightning, while the main attack would be moving at 0.001 of a second, the speed of lightning. But before the lightning could hit, the ground would explode from the ground beneath, hopefull sending Sen straight into the air, and he would be burned and dazed. Koi then pulled his katana again and would slash as he came forward.

(Can you state what the tendrills are, and post your jutsu in english, I don't know japanese...)

Jutsu used:
Earth Release: Bomb
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Earth Release: Rock Shield
Lightning Release: Beam Technique

Koi can Perform: 38

45 Academy
33 Genin
20 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S- Rank  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 pm
"I guess... it means... I'm getting better? Thanks master, I feel much better now!" Ravel said with a smile, and attemted the jutsu again. The energy reached to halfway down his chest, and then shattered. "We'll, I guess I'll try again."  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm
Kyo nodded with a smile. the boy learned fast, that was a good thing. He continued to watch him with a look of approval.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:47 pm
(So, you might not want to be in the way of my fight. Koi is a ruthless fighter and will attack you guys if you are in his way. I highly doubt you will, considering the fight is getting farther away from you... but I'd take precautions. I know you are a Sannin, but obviously, I have no care for rank. And that bullshit rule about not being able to beat people 2 ranks higher, I don't care. I beat a Jounin at Genin, fairly, and wasn't yelled at, so I was like, whatever. Just saying. I'm not to be taken lightly, and Sen knows.)  

Zombie Swagger

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 pm
(I will be carefull dont worry about me. And since i was just made sannin i dont even know any s-rank jutsu yet but im sure i could handle myself i have been going against Sannin and Jonin since i was a genin myself. You can ask Sen. But I'll make sure we stay out of the way unless it just cant be helped.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff