Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:37 pm
Matheus smiled, "Alright." she said, and was just about to say somthing else before she heard a knocking on the door again. "Jean please just make yourself at home. I'll be right back." Matheus said, as she turned to head back downstairs.
Matheus came to the door, and answered it a second time to see that now Max had joined the meeting. "Hello Max. Come in. The meetings upstairs. If there's anything you want just ask. And how is Chuckles today?" Matheus asked with a small smile. As far as she could see, his minion wasn't with him today. Matheus began to lead the way upstairs again to her living area.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 pm
((Sorry but Can someone tell me whats happening? I posted like yesterday and now theres 5 pages sooo yeah.....))  

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm
((I gave a really quick sum last page about mid-way down. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Max headed upstairs with Matheus. He could see Goldor and Jean were already here and he didn't know if anyone else was here or not. Hopefully he thought there were more people coming than just this as he sat down. "Oh and Matheus, Chuckles ran away probaly because he hated being on the blessed or hated the name Chuckles i gave him when i was i kid and obsessd with clowns, tragic i had to get 3 new minions just to mach the work he did. Here is a tip if you decied ever to have a undead minion skelotons are better than zombies.  

maxmage7654

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm
Telaria bid Ayatane farewell before she made her way the rest of the way towards Matthia's home. She did not bother knocking for Matthia had scolded her many times for it. Instead she opened the door and walked briskly inside shutting the door behind her. She saw Matthia and walked over towards her, but not without nodding a greeting towards Jean first before her comrade began to make her way up the stairs. "I must speak with you," she said to Matthia. "The flames which I worship sent me a vision earlier, a vision of someone in grave danger. It seems that the Conflicted will target Eisti Pasaer next. As for the reason, I do not know. But the visions of her being captured and carried to the hangman's noose were very clear to me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 pm
Goldor heard every-one downstairs, and rolled his eyes. He walked down the stairs with his glass of water in hand to over hear Telaria mention something about Eisti being the next Target. "Worry not for now. The Gallows will be stopped for a small while."
Said Goldor as he muttered his chanting. "Your fire rages, and speaks of the bad. My water flows, and speaks of the good. Tonight. In an hour. Our new ally will do some-thing we only planned to discuss."
He stated as the images of Brim sabotaging the robes of the gallows so that they would snap appeared to not only him, but all the others by his will. "Without help he will die by the hands of the guard. He intends to break our friend Alice from the Jail house. His rescue perhaps should be what we discuss. For this ally is on the move... Now."

~*~

True enough to Goldor's word Brim was well on his way to the gallows, but not in chains. It was taking him longer than he would imagine. It was difficult to hide from the ever vigilant guard. Hiding in the shadows Brim accidentally tripped over a barrel making a loud noise. A nearby guard went to investigate. Brim panicked, and some-thing in him snapped he pulled from his sash his hard covered book he carried with him to read, and struck the guard by surprise knocking him out. Brim hid the unconscious body in one of the barrels, and continued on.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Jean looked at them and sighed. She listened to everyone speak. "Well, I'm sorry that I cant see through objects, but I can see several different outcomes to everything" she stated not trying to sound as if she was bragging. "You still have the steak, the river, known as the sink or swim, and the crushing rocks" she stated with a sigh, all forms of punishment for witchcraft.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Aelor bristled when she saw the townsfolk walking past her. A few of them delivered a greeting to her while the others stepped as far away from her as they could. Nothing but worthless scum, she thought to herself as she walked towards the forest where the cavern was hidden. She knew that Abigail was in there and that a meeting would be held. As she stepped upon the forest floor, plants filled with the deadliest poison creeped up and seemed to caress her arms, legs, and cheeks as she walked. A few vines seemed to drape around her. This was where she belonged, with her beloved plants. So beautiful, yet so deadly at the same time. They were the only living things that truly understood her emotions.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 am
Thoria walked down the street with a drss in hand, she gave it to the lady that had asked her to fix it.
She then saw through the corner of her eye Matheuses house, she then went up and knocked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 pm
Eisti let out a rather long sigh after she finished delivering the last of the stew. The crate was very light now and she could carry it in one hand. "I suppose I should head back to Grandmother," she said speaking to herself. She began to make her way back to the small cottage. As she walked her mind was filled with thoughts. I want to help save Alice, but what can I do? I can only achieve so much with my abilities, she thought. She looked down at her right hand. I feel so weak. No matter what I do my abilities will not reach their full potential. If I do not achieve this then how will I be able to help them? She arrived at her house and walked inside. "I'm home," she called. There was no answer. Eisti walked over to the chair where her grandmother had been sitting and saw the woman who had raised her after her parents died slumbering in the chair. She seemed so peaceful and angelic. To Eisti, this woman was her guardian angel. Eisti grabbed a blanket from a small closet and threw it over her in order to keep her warm.

As Eisti was walking into the kitchen to get herself a bowl of stew, she felt a strange sensation coming from the small mirror that was still on the table that she had used earlier to watch the trial. It seemed to be calling out to her beckoning her. Eisti left the kitchen and walked over towards the table. Another vision? she thought as she touched the mirror with her right forefinger. Her reflection rippled as if the mirror was made of water. Her reflection disappeared to be replaced with strange and blurry images. Eisti was able to see a figure and even though the figure was fuzzy, she could tell that it was Alice, but something seemed different for there was another person standing before her. However the image was so blurry that she could not see who it was. She gasped as a strange substance left Alice's body. Upon looking even closer, Eisti could see that it was her soul. Eisti's eyes widened, but she was unable to see more for the vision had disappeared leaving her only to allow her to gaze at her reflection. Eisti stumbled back a few inches breathing heavily. This couldn't be! Did this mean that they planned to extract Alice's soul? But why...how? She had to tell someone, but who could she tell? It had to be someone she could trust.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Matheus listened to what Max had to said, and a sadened expression crossed her face. "I'm sorry to hear that. I know he was special to you. I hope he comes back though.." Matheus said kindly. Maybe Chuckles would be able to come to his senses before it was too late, even if he was undead.
Matheus heard another knock at the door, and hurried down to get it and greet Thoria in. "Come in. Everyone is already upstiars." she said welcomingly, then rushed back up stairs with the rest of her guests.

Matheus listed to Telaria speak first. She felt a clutch in her heart, and eyes widened as she gasped. No....not Eisti. "Y-you have to be mistaken. Eisti...she...no...I can't belive it." Matheus paced frantically by her fireplace, blinking back tears. She knew that there was no way that Telaria could be wrong, but Matheus just didn't want to think of Eisti of all people being sent to the gallows. It'd be like watching her husband dying all over again. When Matheus stopped her pacing, she was staring into the fire place. "We'll have to protect her. I...I won't let that happen to her." Matheus whispered. Eisti would NOT be sent to the gallows if she had any say in it.

Matheus wanted to go back to Eisti, and never leave her again untill these dark times were over and she would be safe. But she had to stay with the Blessed untill the meeting was over. Although, it was appearent now that Matheus was somewhat distracted. She did her best to focuse enough to hear what Goldor had prophisized. "Some of us will need to go and aid him imidiatly. From the shadows as much as possible. We cannot risk him, or us being seen in any attempt to sabotage the gallows, or it'll be the townspeople and not the conflicted next time who make the next accusation of witchcraft. Though....without the theatrics." Matheus sighed heavily and ran a hand through her short hair. "I guess the imidiate plan is to find Brim, and help him as much as we can without getting caught. By helping him we will also be helping Alice. I'm going to find Eisti, and try my hardest to make sure another innocent isn't killed."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Ayatane finally found the inn and after a quick exchange of gold he headed to his room and he lowered himself on his bed. He breathed heavily and laid back into its soft embrace. He closed his eyes, his mind replaying Telaria's face and her smile. He opened his eyes and smiled himself, she certainly was an interesting woman. He hoped that he could get to know her a little better through his visit here... even better if she would acompany him after this. He looked outside, despite the day being late afternoon he was in no mood to force his poor feet to move any more before a long rest and perhaps a nap. He hoped to also get a chance to read the stars tonight to maybe point him on the right path.

Raziel took one last look at the stone icon before turning and walking down the length of the hall that led outside of the chaple. He looked over at the puppet Judge as he passed by, his eyes locking with his for a short moment before moving onwards. He stepped outside and met up with his bodyguards and they moved on again. He walked in step with the his desguised thralls and started off towards the place where the others were going to meet. He passed by his Skarlock who raised its hand and came over to the group and whispered in its masters ear. Raziels stone face relaxed and he raised his chin and smerked slightly. Dark wheels started to turn in his mind.
Prepare to deliver thine message to Abigail, Asphyxious. Tis the upmost importance and thou shalt deliver it with haste. Now lean close and remember everything. Failure shalt earn you torment eternal, understood?
Raziel leaned over and whispered into his minions ear. The false face twisted up into a devient smile and nodded when he was done. The Skarlock bowed his head and took off to deliver its masters message. Raziel straightened up and looked to his bodyguards.
Come, we hath much to do in a short period of time.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm
Telaria secretly wished that the vision that she had seen would not come true. Eisti did not deserve such a fate and it tore Telaria up within to see Matthia's reaction to this. She walked over to Matthia and placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "We can change the future. That is why we were all given the gift to see these visions so that we can alter them if need be. But to be safe, we should keep Eisti close to us. That would mean revealing to her what we are, but it's time we came out of hiding. We do want the townsfolk to accept us for who we are. It would be best to start with those who are our friends. And speaking of trusting others..." Telaria's voice trailed off as she prepared to speak of Ayatane. "I met someone a bit earlier before I came here. His name is Ayatane. He has traveled into Salem pursuing answers on the mysteries about this small town. It seems that his goals are very similar to ours. I did not reveal anything about what we are to him because I wished to speak to all of you first and receive your opinions on the matter, but I believe that perhaps he could be trusted. I was unable to sense any hostility about him and his intentions seemed very noble." She looked at the others awaiting their responses secretly hoping that they would not object to this.

A serpent slithered upon the ground heading towards Aelor. The young witch stopped in her tracks, a malicious smirk upon her lips. She opened her mouth and spoke. "Come to me, Lucius," she said speaking to the snake. The snake flicked its tongue as it slithered its way up Aelor's legs and her back before wrapping itself around her right arm very lightly, it's head coming up a little over her shoulder. "Your visions," Aelor said in a soothing tone of voice to the snake. "Have there been anymore?" she asked. The serpent shook its head. "No, Missstressss Aelor," the serpent said. His voice seemed to hiss as he spoke. "The other animals have seen nothing as well. It seems that all of our visions are very hazy. It is difficult to see clearly." Aelor frowned. "This simply won't do at all." She caressed the underside of Lucius's head absently.

Mattheus! Eisti thought as she retrieved the mirror from the table and stuck it within the sash tied around her waist. Mattheus might be able to help me! I'll be able to trust he and his friends! She quickly jotted down a note to her grandmother telling her that she was going for another walk and left it on the table where she would be able to find it. She did not like deceiving her grandmother, but her guardian was already in poor health as it was. Worrying her would only make the matter worse. Eisti was relieved she knew where Mattheus lived. She began to sprint towards Mattheus's house, which was over a mile and a half away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Matheus looked up at Telaria, still trying to hold back tears. She nodded silently, and swallowed a lump in her throat so that she would be able to regain the power of speech. "I think...she'll be able to understand..and accept what we are. Just....please...don't let her my true identity. Not yet at least." Matheus requested softly. If Eisti must know about Matheus' true nature, Matheus wanted to tell her herself. Even though it would probably break her heart in the promise as any chance of ever being able to call Eisti her own would be completly dimished.
"I think we should meet this Ayatane before we trust him. Again, I want the name of Matthia Steward to remain secret untill I know he's completly to be trusted."

Abigail glanced to the side, feeling Aelor wasn't very far from the cavern, and also...that another was appraoching. She turned to face the enterece of the cavern, looking toward the waterfall as a minion of Raziel came in. "What brings you here?" Abigail demaned, yet her voice was soft. "Did Raziel send you for somthing?"  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas