Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Kato just laughed, "ooo....i'm so scared of the Big scary man with the sword," kato's said sarcasticly, dramatizing the act, as he then let his arms fall to his sides, "spare me the big act kid, if you wanna fight, be my guest, but the weaklings area is somewhere else, so hurry along, and let the strong people fight and kill your friend here, ok?" he said asking the rhetorical questiong at the end, smiling all the way through it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 pm
((Naro, This is Yami. You know you just godmoded right?))  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Aro metatora
((Naro, This is Yami. You know you just godmoded right?))

(Oh, how?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:45 pm
(( stare Reread your post and you tell me how......))  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 pm
(Hyouton can freeze people's body parts and I froze his legs. Seeing as how he would be at an angle when stabbing he wouldn't be able to move his legs so he would fall forward. Then comes the ice I manipulated to impale him. Where's the problem?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm
((If you freeze his legs from the ground up he would not fall forward. And for the fact you didn't give him time to react to his legs being frozen.))  

Aro97

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:58 pm
((....what could he do to stop his legs being frozen, he's out of chakra to the point he should be unconcious, and if he froze his legs, he would not fall forward, but still wouldn't be able to dodge the ice spikes heading for him))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 pm
(this is aro i could have jumped to aviod it.)  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:03 pm
(Plus who says I didn't just freeze his legs from the middle and not from the ground. It doesn't specify where you must freeze his legs. Adding what wings said, not being able to stop the ice and even if he didn't fall over the spikes would still get him. EDIT no because I froze your legs.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:03 pm
((avoid an attack you had no idea was coming, and from a different direction while your focus is on something else, so now you can see the future?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 pm
Pyro ran over to the pest and slashed his sword aiming for his neck still keeping his gaurd up  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm
((Naro you said as he fell an ice spike came out of the ground and Impale him. The way you make it sound now is as if a spike was flying towards him.))  

Aro97

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 pm
(Aro, make a ballsy move [IDK your elements] and have the ice burned off of your legs. You WILL suffer from burns, but you'll be alive...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 pm
(Jim: he has no chakra left to do that)
Kato simply ducked using his added speed his bloodline grants him, placing a single hand infront of him and his other behind his back, as a Blasting beam of lightning erupted from his hand point blank at the clone.

(bloodline ability, perfrom lightning jutsu with out handsigns)

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

43.5 jutsu
44 Academy Jutsu
40 Gennin Jutsu
24 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm
(Obviously the spike would be going at an angle to impale him if Chira thought he was going to fall over. Does this fight count for the real characters because I don't want to actually kill him, i thought this was just an out of RP kinda thing.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff