Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:42 am
Lena smiled a bit, finding it easier to do. She had found alot of things to do that was easier. She stood and brushed her pants off absently. "Okay then. Let's go. Unless you know where we can go to learn stuff besides the classrooms, I'm in. Those places are chambers." She shuddered breifly at the thought of the classrooms.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:27 pm
He thought for second. Already the logical path of action was shot down so now he had to think of what was second best.

"The only other place on campus to learn anything intellectual would be the library."

That seemed just about right.

"At least you're not force fed anything there. You can learn what you want."  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:50 pm
Lena chuckled and stood. She grabbed her bag off the corner of her bed and then started toward the door. She paused next to Taern and smiled a bit. "Thankyou Taern." As she spoke, she gently squeezed his hand.

Then she was at the door, her hand on the handle, looking expectantly back at him. "Come on! Let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:21 pm
When she said that to him, that put Taern back on his fence. He was now sitting between idealism and realism again. However, this was not always a bad thing. It only gave him the ability to adapt more comfortably to his surroundings. He may have not been himself all the time, but at least he wasn't going insane or anything.

She took his hand so without thinking, he just followed behind her, hesitating only for a second to shut his door. After that, he walked behind Lena, almost as far as he could get behind her without making it too uncomfortable. His hand was still in hers. His hands were usually freezing which made Lena's feel burning hot.

He shook off his thoughts and just did what he was doing, following Lena to the library. That was all he needed to think about right now.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:52 am
Chiro walked into the wing and ran into Dianna. "Welcome to the Ria Raikiri rooms. Can I help you?"
"Uh, yeah. I'm here to get a dorm."
"I know. That's why you're here. Please tell my your room preferences."
"Oh, well then." He thought a little bit. "I'd like it to have a good view, and be a good size, but not necessarily big." He started tripping over his words, he was nervous. "A room that has a large tub? I like the water."
"Processing. Here you are, the key to room 417, on the fourth level."
"Thank you," he said as Dianna headed off, "okay, the fourth level."

Chiro walked down the hallway, looking for his room. Room 417...it should be down this way." He turned down the hall and finally found it. "Here it is." He opened the door and stepped inside. "Wow, this is a doorm? It's pretty big!" He put his bag on his bed and unpacked. "How did I fit all this stuff in such a small bag!" he complained. "Dad's packing speel must have wore off, everything is getting back to its original size." He put his clothes away, and took off his cloak and bangles. He stretched and looked out the window. "This room has a pretty good view. I'm glad I get to relax today." He put his other things away and attatched Fision to his belt. "Speaking of relaxing, I got to get to the Lounge." He grabbed his key and left, headed for the lounge.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:39 pm
He couldn't be any more confused now than he had ever been in his life. Despite the places he had been and the things that he had seen, Bakuto had never been in such a complicated place as this.

However, after asking directions and having a rough map drawn for him, he finds his way to the entrance to the Raikiri dorms. "Excuse me, but are you Dianna?" he asks the young woman that he finds at the entrance.

"Yes, and welcome to the Ria Raikiri rooms. Can I help you?" By the way she talked, he could tell that she had said these words many times before.

"Yes... I'd like a place to live?" He blushes and scratches the back of his head, embarassed that he was so confused.

"Do you have any preferences for your room?"

"Not really. I'm not picky..."

"Really? Any at all?"

"A window would be nice, I guess..."

"Alright then. Your room is 418, on the fourth level."

"Thank you," he says with a bow, accepting the key.

With a bit more searching, he finds the room and unlocks the door. The inside was plain and simple, but strangely comfortable. A smile crosses his lips. "..I think I'm going to like it here." He closes the door again and pockets the key, wandering off to see what else he could find in this school.  

Bakuto-kun

M. Vibrissa

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:14 pm
naka walked into the dorms and slammed down his stuff with exaustion. "well that was FREAKING HEAVY" he said as he slumped on the couch. "so much to do"*sighs*
**exits**  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:40 am
Ewan sheepishly opened the door and peered in.

Good, no one there. he thought, sighing with relief. He wasn't sure where to put his suitcase, so he left it in a corner.

After pacing round the room once or twice, he decided to have a look around the school grounds.  

paisami

Peanutbuttercrackhouse

Tipsy Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:18 pm
Brandon came into the dorms, carrying several large duffel bags full of his stuff. He continued to walk until he saw a girl that looked sort've like the one that just greeted him at the front gate. "Um... excuse me, but are these the dorms?" he asked her. "Yes they are, and by the looks of it you need a room don't you?" she asked just as happily as the last robot. "Yes I do," he replied.

"What color would you like your room to be?" she asked.

"Um, blue and black," he replied

"Would you like a window room?" she asked.

"Yes, please," he replied.

"Ok then, you have room #623," she said as she handed him the room key.

"Thank you. Its late and I need to sleep, goodnight," he said as he went to his new room. He opened the door, dropped his stuff, and fell asleep on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:53 pm
Lena refused the tears as she reached their room. Stepping in, she tugged her bag out from under her bed. She had to hurry, before Taern got here. If she saw him again, it was a possibility that she would start to cry again. Crying was a weakness. Frustrated, she rubbed her nose. Her lips still tingled. Growling softly, she went to the dresser and started pulling clothes out.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:51 pm
When he reached the dorms, he burst through the lobby like a madman and then rushed up the maintenance stairs instead of using the elevator. He was too confused and dumbstruck to even operate and elevator but he could still run like hell so the stairs suited him well. He reached the correct floor, heaving like the wind had been knocked out of him, and stumbled his way in the door.

He composed himself, catching his breath and standing upright. Then he walked slowly to Lena, who was hurridly stuffing things away, apparently trying to get out before he got here.

He took her blades from his shoulder and knelt down on both knees. He lined up the blades perfectly, setting them on the floor near Lena, and then drew one of his pistols. He hadn't used them in a long time, but still did not feel like parting with either one of them. Still, his muscles moved on his own as he told himself it was something he needed to do.

He placed Umbra, his pearl-white pistol right next to Lena's blades. It was the least he could do to help. Then he got up, and entered the bathroom, practically slamming the door behind him. He didn't know what to do or think and had a fear of going insane. Memories kept rushing back to him along with every emotion you could possibly think of.

Alas, he just stood in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. His hair covered his natural, brown colored eye and all that could be seen was his artificial, red eye. It was like a painting to suit his mood.

He took his fist and shattered the mirror with one punch. Pieces of glass stuck in between his knuckles, causing his hand to bleed. He just let it bleed. He didn't care. He went back into total silence. Just standing in the bathroom.

He knew he needed to gain control of himself, he just didn't know how to do it. If push came to shove, it might mean going back to the way he was. It might even mean forgetting everything all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:04 am
Lena had slowed when Taern had kneeled. She had adamently refused to look at him or aknowledge him. When he stormed into the batheroom and slammed the door shut, she found herself turning to look. Her breath caught in her throat. She lifted her weapons and placed them around her waist. She was once again in her old clothing, a black body suit that clung to her. She then knelt on her knees. Her hands quivered right before she touched one of his weapons. Umbra. She'd admired them and now he was giving this one to her. Only to borrow. She lifted the pistol carefully and placed it gently on top of her things in her bag. Then she tied it shut.

Her eyes turned to the bathroom as she heard glass shatter. CLosing her eyes against the pain, she did the only thing she could. She hadn't revealed it to anyone because it had been the only thing that signified what her past was. She lifted the necklace from around her neck. The string was worn out but strong. A peice of bone was tied to it. It was shapped into a curved dagger and had an intricate design of a type of large cat on the handle. The blade itself was sharp enough to cut through armor. She had gotten this in her first memory of life. Placing the bone necklace on his bed and making certain it was where he wouldn't get hurt from it, she hefted her bag on her shoulder and left quietly. They were waiting for her. A single tear fell but her face remained stone.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:10 pm
After just standing in the bathroom for a while, he got a hold of himself. He began picking the glass from his hand, tossing each piece into the garbage. He had to use his knife to clean out some of the smaller pieces. It was painful, but he didn't mind. When he was done, he grabbed some bandages form the medicine cabinet, which he didn't have to open anymore, and wrapped his hand. Just a few more scars to go along with the ones he already had.

He left the bathroom, finding Lena had already left. Half of him wanted to stay in the room, the other half wanted to chase her. He didn't make the decision just yet.

He noticed something lying on the bed. It was a small necklace, made of bone that had been carved into the shape of a dagger. It was very detailed and intricate. Apparently, Lena had left this behind for Taern. He picked it up, and tied it around his own neck. He didn't know why, but he just wanted to keep it with him, maybe as a reminder of Lena.

He walked to the door slowly opening it slowly, and then closing it in the same manner. He didn't want to rush to catch up with Lena. He just wanted to say something like goodbye to her before she had to leave. SO he then walked slowly down the hallway, half of him wanting to turn back, the other half telling him not to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:19 pm
Angellea nervously snuck into the boys dorm areas. She was not headed anywhere specific, but curiosity was killing her cat! Nervously she stepped in and looked around. Bold move, even for her. She kept her hands at her side to keep her cool and not "spaz".  

Angellea

Kalynn_Sachiel

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:26 pm
Strolling along the walkways of the Raikiri Dorm Area, the entertainment never ceased. Laughter and all sorts of racket could be heard in the distance and nearby, while Kalynn noticed a center point in the walkway. Getting closer, he got greeted by a woman wearing the same badge as he saw earlier on the person who gave him his ID card. Her hand waved slightly and offered a nice compliment. "Greetings sir, new here to Ria?" Nodding and hesitantly speaking, he adjusted himself to show respect. "Yes ma'am. I am looking for my dorm, but my ID show's no place of residence other than Raikiri Dorm." A gentle laugh perched the woman's gently face, replying in a manner she must've used a thousand times over.

"Ah yes, a newcomer you are. Let me see your ID card." she acknowledged, lifting a hand to receive what she asked for. Removing the small plastic card from his pocket, he hands it over with no question of worryment. His eyes glance at her swipe the card through a scanner, with some typing done from her hands to a keyboard placed underneath the computer screen. "Ah yes, Kalynn Sachiel sir? What kind of room would you like to relax in here at Ria?"

Stumbling upon words to say, he quickly mutters "H...huh? I get to choose what type of room I would like?". His question received only a soft smile and a agreeing nod. "Um...I'm not a picky person...I just want a nice chair, bed, TV, and a small window." Once again, he was responded with a nod. After a few strokes on the keyboard, she stood up and held her hand up towards him with his ID card between her fingers. "Room 614 Mr. Sachiel. I'm pretty sure you will find it most accomodating to your wants and needs. If you need help of any kind, I will be your daytime receptionist." With a slight pause between actions, the card was removed by Kalynn and he nodded with a smile as he now saw on his ID card his room number. Looking up towards the receptionist, his lips hesitantly asked..."Which way is my room?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff