Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:17 pm
Yue raised an eyebrow. she had been in this position before. A kid from a human school had tried the gun thing before. she was too fast though. her dragon speed was just as fast as the bullet, maybe even faster.

" you get nothing from me untill you be a little nicer to me." she said as she smirked a little.

she took the whip from inside her ponytail and, with a flick of her wrist it had wrapped around the gun and she pulled it from his hand.

" now ask again nicely and you can have this back." she said as she held the gun.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:22 pm
Abaddon was not amused, he chuged the bottle of vodka, and then spat flame at her feet. He then proceded to pull his OTHER pistol out of its holster, super-heated it, and THEN leveld it at the girl's head.

"Name, Age, Purpose, My Gun, Directions to the nearest bar... in that order..."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:26 pm
Yue jummped and landed softly on the bed. Her temper was now rising.

"an even challenger. both in temper and skill. I haven't had one yet, your the first. now, that's not nicely is it." she said with her emotionless tone.

she looked at him.

" if you want what you are asking for, then you have to ask nicely. Now try it again." she said with a smirk as her whip stayed down at her side.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:34 pm
Abaddon grinned, the candles lit up, he holsted his gun, and stepped of the bed, and walked over to the girl, flames licking his body.

"What... is your name... What purpose did you have in brining me back from the dead, give me my gun now, and where is the nearest bar... please..."

Abaddon grinned, revealing perfectly white elongated canines, the floor at his feet burned, and when he had walked over to her he had left burnt boot prints in his wake.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:39 pm
She smirked.

" there, that's better. My name is Yue, I am 17, I have no idea what his puropse was on bringing you back, I have no idea where the nearest bar is. I have been trying to find one myself and here is your gun." she said as she held his gun out to him.

" see, that wasn't hard now was it?" she asked with a bigger smirk.

she saw his fangs and smirked more.

" your not the only one with sharp teeth." she said as she smiled slightly showing her sharp teeth.

everyone of them was as sharp as a dagger.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:43 pm
Abaddon grinned and took his gun back, holstering it, he then walked over to the desk, tasted one of the cookies, smiled, and ate them all at once, metal tray included. He then turned, smashed the hinges off the door, and breathed in deeply through his nose, a look of fear came over his normally even and calm features.

"H-h-h-how long has Vlad been here...."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:47 pm
She blinked and rushed over to the door.

" he was here, damn. I don't want to see him. He's the one that was at the hospital and I almost started a fight with. I don't need the fight today. I'm still dizzy from the things I had to collect." she said.

She looked out the door. she looked down both ways of the hallway. She really didn't want to run into him now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:55 pm
Abaddon backed into the room and huddle up in a corner.

"N-n-no... he wasen't "here" here... but he's on the campus, I can smell him... I don't know where he is, he's scary... he might not seem powerful at first glance, but its not his body that powerful its his brain... he knows EVERYTHING, I think he can even read minds... don't let him look you in the eyes, he's evil..."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:59 pm
Yue looked at him with confused expression no her face. she couldn't believe that this was the guy who just had a gun pointed at her. now he's in a corner of her room, scared. She was scared at this point too but, she wasn't going to show him that. she had just met this guy and she had to teach herself from a young age that, emotions that are shown are a sign of weakness. she walked over to him and kelt down.

" I have no idea of how long he's been here. For someone who just had a gun to my head and not afraid to pull the trigger, you sure are scared." she said as she looked at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:02 pm
Abaddon looked at her like a deer in the headlights.

"you don't know why I'm scared...well lets put it this way, Vlad not only taught me how to shoot, but, he is so far off his rocker that he's on some one else's, compared to him a a fluffy white bunny with big floopy ears... like, I'm evil, sadistic, and crule, but I do it for fun, for him it's an artform..."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Yue looked at him.

" well, there's something you an me have in common. I do bad things for fun and I don't want to meet up with this Vlad charater." she said

she looked at her door and sighed.

"well, looks like I'll have to repair the hinges on my door." she said as she walked over to her door.

she looked at the hinges that were barely there. she sighed again at the sight. she walked over to her bed and sat down.

" So, tell me, are you human?" she asked as she tossed a piece of the door hinge to the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:13 pm
Abaddon refused to come out of the corner... wasen't going to happen.

"I don't know anymore to be honset... I know I was before I died, but going to helland back changes a person... I might be a deamon, I might be an angle, I might be a mix, but it's a slim chance that I'm human."

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:16 pm
She looked at him in the corner.

" that spot can't be very comfortabl. come sit." she said as she tapped the bed with her hand.

" I don't think he will come to the girls dorm for no reason." she said.

she looked aver at him. still her face kept it's emotionless look, along with her voice. he looked really scared. she had never seen someone so scared.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:21 pm
Abaddon looked at her, his eye twitching slightly. He was not moveing from that spot unless someone gave him a VERY good reason to do so... or if Vlad shoed up, then it was out the window and down the side of the building.

"You actualy think that he woulden't come here for no reason... the one thing that i remember from growing up with him is that, above everything else his only weakness is a good looking woman, he's drawn to them, he preys on them, if he sees an attractive girl he can't help but flirt, with this being a girl's dorm this would be the ONLY place he would come without a reason..."

Inaluke

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces