Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Shodai Hokage
1st Fire Shadow

User Image

Name: Rin Tschumi " Lord Rin "
Bloodline: Tschumi
Elements: Unknown
Specialty: Time/Space
Bio: Unknown
Current Status: Deceased

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nidaime Hokage
2nd Fire Shadow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Shou Sasaki
Bloodline: Unknown
Elements: Unknown
Specialty: Unkownn
Bio: Unkown
Current Status: Unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandaime Hokage
3rd Fire Shadow

Name: Kimimaru Monku
Bloodline: Monku
Elements: Earth/Fire
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Bio:
Kimimaru was raised in a distant village native in the land of Fire, he was heir to the throne of his father Zozer Monku who still resides to watch over the village. He later left his homeland to explore the land of fire, and become a great ninja training under the land of fire. Kimimaru left Leaf to journey around every village, he now returns to his homeland...the Village of Embers (City within Land of Fire).
Current Status: Alive

Yondaime Hokage
4th Fire Shadow

Name: Hayashi Senju
Bloodline: Mokuton
Elements: Earth/Fire
Specialty: Mokuton Jutsu
Bio:
Hayashi was born in the forest of death, it is unknown how he got there, but was found when he was 5. Hayashi was able to use his ability mokuton almost at birth allowing him to stay alive until anbu black ops found him and brought him to the village. The Kage trained Hayashi privately and helped him train up his abilities to make Hayashi his eventual Successor. Hayashi at the age of 13 was very advanced with mokuton and the kage began to train him on his elements instead of just mokuton, around the age of 15 Hayashi had almost mastered the elemtents of Earth and Fire, The kage died at Hayashi's 18th birthday. Hayashi has now just become the new hokage and is quite eager to get started
Current Status: Unknown

Godaime Hokage
5th Fire Shadow

Name: Sin-Q Hyuuga
Bloodline: Byakugan
Elements: Wind/Lightning
Specialty: Taijutsu
Bio:
Not much is know about Sinoty but his skills in Taijutsu are told to be great for someone his age.
Current Status: Unknown, Presumed dead among most villagers.

Rokudaime Hokage
6th Fire Shadow

Name: Bambi Hyuuga
Elements: Fire/Earth
Specialty: Master or Fire and Earth Jutsu/Taijutsu
Bio:
Bambi is a normal person. He was born and raised in the Hyuuga family on the branch side. Learning there techniques. He was a quick learner especially at learning Jutsu’s. He is said to be bright, kind and loyal. He would always be there for people that need help, not matter what there differences. He hopes to become one of the great Shinobi of the leaf village, mastering anything he is taught or he learns.
Current Status: Alive

Shichidaime Hokage
7th Fire Shadow

Name: Xantos Hyuuga
Elements: Water/Fire
Specialty: Kenjutsu/Genjutsu
Bio:
Xantos was born in lightning country, he never knew his real parents due to money issues they abandoned him by a mountain side in the mist village. A traveling merchant raised him for a while, then the merchant died of natural causes and Xantos was on his own. Xantos later grew up to be the Lightning Village ANBU Commander but later left his village and become a wandering nin who liked to spend his time around leaf. As the years went by he began to grow attached to leaf and become a leaf shinobi and later ended up become the 7th hokage.

Current Status: Deceased

Hachidaime Hokage
8th Fire Shadow

User Image

Name: Reiko Aburame
Bloodline: Aburame
Elements:
Specialty: Medic Jutsu
Bio:
Current Status: Hokage

ricardo.demon
This is large open area.
Here in center of the area Is on large Stone. All names of former kazekages and heros of the village are listed here, For they are the reason we still are here today.

Kazekage's

1st Desmund
2nd Silk
3rd Raijin
4th L1fe
5th Neska
6th Sakuya
7th Ric
8th Kashiim

That's all I found...

I know in Kumo there were Rah and Susumo? Sorry, I have no idea what her name is!

And for Mizukage all I know is Oroami.

Kusagakure has had one and that is Masumi.

Yukigakure had Zeramaru and Huntur's RPC.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 pm
Ya oni got it completely right actually i wasn't saying lets make all the mangas the story of Mikyo only but ya all shinobi will be included: From Zann to Hanzo, To Susumu to Naro, To Mikyo to Snowy. All of them. Ok well lets i guess in the first manga follow the story of the first Hokage....I'm not sure what we should follow for this hokage...Their rise to power? or like their downfall? or just some huge moment that happened in the past I'm really no good at this point....

OH Zann ummm can you color her skirt either dark blue or a crimson like red to match either her corset or jacket. Im excited to see what you have done with the Eris character biggrin

Oh and Dark I need you judgement on where we should put tailz...I think he has pretty good art and we could probably use him. I really wanna get the artists to start working on the first manga soon, because I know it will take a while for us to release the first couple issues and to get the hang of the system of creating the Mangas.

The first story could be called like "The birth of Fire" or something (I'm sorry I'm just good at making stories once I have a title as well.)  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:22 pm
The first Mizukage was Wize I'm pretty sure that was his RPC name as well...

The first Raikage was Kirakira I thought....I'm not sure if it was someone else though.

Raikages:
1st: KiraKira
2nd: Snowy
3rd: Susumu
4th: Rahenno

((I think that list is wrong but that is the order as far as I know it)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm
Chapter 1: The Burst of Fire [something to do with Konoha]
Chapter 2: Sandstorm [Suna's first kage]
Chapter 3: The Fall of Suna [When Jake destroyed half of Suna]
Chapter 4: Creating a Cloud [something about Cloud's first Kage]
Chapter 5: Fight for Kumo pt.1 [Yuki is attacking Kumo. Could do a feew chapters on this here and there.]
Chapter 10: Fight for Kumo pt. 2
Chapter 15: Fight for Kumo pt. 3 [You are getting the drift...]

May I suggest putting a little bar at the top saying what the date and year is? Just so we can tell...  

Zombie Swagger

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:33 pm
Eris5
The first Mizukage was Wize I'm pretty sure that was his RPC name as well...

The first Raikage was Kirakira I thought....I'm not sure if it was someone else though.

Raikages:
3rd: Susumu
4th: Rahenno

((I think that list is wrong but that is the order as far as I know it)

I'm pretty sure it's

3rd: Hectorrouge
4th: Susumu
5th: Rahenno

Mrs. Ex-Raikage, you should know this stuff lol.

Also I think we should start from the very beginning, show how it came to be and such then how Rin died (fighting against akatsuki to save the village).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm
The first 5 chapters could be the rise of the first hokages, then the next 5 chapters could be about how they fall:

C1: Burst of Flames
C2: Creations of Sand
C3: The Rise of Kumogakure
C4: The shade of the Mist ~Eris
C5: ???
C6: Dousing the Flame
C7: Heating the Glass
C8: The Tears of the Clouds
C9: Bloodmist ~Eris
C10: Crumbling of the Rock ~Eris  

Zombie Swagger

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm
Oh alirght that makes sense. Grrr you right Dark ummm Hector was the temporary kage when mist had plans to take over ninja world and found that our last kage wasn't doing anything. so he became a temporary kage of cloud.

Mist history I'm pretty sure is:

1st- Wize
2nd- Tears
3rd- Hector

So the first manga should just be introducing everybody of those times and like a build up for the second manga chapter which would be like rin vs akatsuki fight?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:41 pm
I think it's a bad idea to have the rise and fall right after each other. Because you'd be five years before in one chapter, then five years ahead in the next, then five years back again.

To a newcomer it would be like watching Lost...  

Zombie Swagger

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:09 pm
New story...leaf has been blown up....Again!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:31 pm
I don't think we should add leaf being blown up because it has been blown up so many times it's just old.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:41 pm
Naruto728
I don't think we should add leaf being blown up because it has been blown up so many times it's just old.
I've never been injured in any of them and 2 of them were atomic bombs lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 pm
Yea but why is everyone blowing up leaf? Go blow up cloud or mist or another village. Leaf is like a beacon for atomic explosions. That's why I think we shouldn't add it in the manga, it just happens too much. The only reason I could think it would be good for the manga is for comedy. Like:

We see the peacefull village of leaf nice and quiet. BOOM! Atomic bomb.

5 days later.

Construction worker: Well we just finished the hokages office and it's been rough, we lost 12 men in the process... BOOM!! Again.

1 day later

Construction Worker: The academy finally got rebuilt, that was a tough one... BOOM!! again!

Construction worker: ...I quit...

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 pm
Naruto728
Yea but why is everyone blowing up leaf? Go blow up cloud or mist or another village. Leaf is like a beacon for atomic explosions. That's why I think we shouldn't add it in the manga, it just happens too much. The only reason I could think it would be good for the manga is for comedy. Like:

We see the peacefull village of leaf nice and quiet. BOOM! Atomic bomb.

5 days later.

Construction worker: Well we just finished the hokages office and it's been rough, we lost 12 men in the process... BOOM!! Again.

1 day later

Construction Worker: The academy finally got rebuilt, that was a tough one... BOOM!! again!

Construction worker: ...I quit...
Lol it could be a kind of comic relief type thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm
ahh comic relief we can definitely do that...but what will be the serious story of the 1st hokage i know just about nothing about him or this time...I really don't follow the events of the leaf that much.  

Eris5

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm
did you guys ever decide if you had something for me to do?  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff