Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:08 pm
A mist in the air is felt as Yun appears, still in his ANBU captain uniform. He enters the building.

"Jedi-sensei, have you got any information on Ryugan?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:25 pm
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

Jedi sighed. "Not at the moment, he's the first person to avoid me so easily, if I had any info on him then he'd be dead right now." He stood with his right hand in a fist. "The mission has been at stale mate for some time."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

"Well, if what information we have is right, its that he's a chuunin, I believe, yet he's also an oinin or former oinin commander. I learned this when he came to the rock when I was Tsuchikage. So where do you think a chuunin would go?"

Yun looked over at his sensei through his mask.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxx | R | aiden | K | aguya | R | aikenxxxxxxxxxx

| Tsuchikage | Bone Fighter | Lightning King | Ex-Mist 7 Swordsmen | The Blue Lightning |

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury...."

"...Until you have met me"
User Image
"You don't know the meaning of fear..."

"...you'll be nothing more then a pile of ashes"

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
"Like lightning I move in a flash, dancing with the storm as the ground heats up and the sky roars.
I move fluently in the midst of combat, striking like lightning and destructively as a hurricane.
Precision and power, speed and strength, mastery and discipline wrapped up into one form.
I am Raiden, the blue lightning of Iwagakure"

Raiden's Theme

X
X
X
X
X
X

"Lightning always comes before Thunder......."

User ImageUser Image
A sharp crackle of thunder was heard as a streak of lightning struck the building, not doing any damage except for a temperary power outage. Then the power was restored as Raiden walked into the building, his Tsuchikage robes on but was open, Raiden didn't like having it closed made it uncomfortable. "Jedi, I need to discuss some issues with you. One about Ryugan, the other about Akatsuki" He said. He was aware akatsuki was still around, but didn't know if they were actively moving about

"You'll be dead before thunder even rolls"

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Hearing Akatsuki being mentioned, Yun changed his attention Raiden.

"Raiden-sensei, allow me to be in on this too. Not only do I need to find Ryugan, I still need to find Akatsuki and give them a little payback for killing my father and my squad. And besides, I wanna make sure Sengetsu stays in his grave this time."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 pm
Jedimastersonic

User Image

Jedi thought back to last week when he's entered cloud looking for Ryugan. "Alright then, since it's clear he is avoiding us, we must tell each village to report to us in the case that he is spotted." He then turned to Raiden. "What is it?"

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

| Tsuchikage | Bone Fighter | Lightning King | Ex-Mist 7 Swordsmen | The Blue Lightning |

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
"Like lightning I move in a flash, dancing with the storm as the ground heats up and the sky roars.
I move fluently in the midst of combat, striking like lightning and destructively as a hurricane.
Precision and power, speed and strength, mastery and discipline wrapped up into one form.

Raiden's Theme

X
X
X
X
X
X

User ImageUser Image
Raiden looked at Yun nodding then at Jedi. "I am aware Ryugan is hiding, we have to think where he may go after he decides to show up, he may be training elsewhere." He said in a deep voice. He then spoke again. "The akatsuki....I know they are around, do you know if they are active still or are they waiting. Is there any updates at all" He said, waiting for the answer. His fierce eyes lingered upon Jedi's, a scar over his right eye which was the transplant and the right eye, when not active, was a foggy midnight blue. Its rare and been a long time since Raiden has been around without his blindfold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Yun Sung

"All that I know is that Sengetsu has rejoined with Akatsuki and attacked the Cloud village when I went to get info on Ryugan. He's at full strength. As for the other members of the organization, I do not know. Should we send out scouts to gather information?"

Cain the Blade

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 pm
Jedimastersonic

User Image

Jedi thought for a moment. "At this point it's hard to say what the akatsuki is planning, right now our focus is on killing Ryugan, Cloud can handle Sengetsu...for now go to leaf or sand and investigate on weither or not Ryugan has been seen." Jedi then walked to a chair and sat down. "and then i need to talk to Raiden alone."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 pm
Yun Sung

"Understood. Although, I think I may know where he is. I'll gather my squad and we'll head out after recieving confirmation from the Mizukage. If you guys find anything else out, send a messenger hawk."

Yun creates a water clone and heads back to the mansion to get Luna. The clone heads to the kage's office.

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x

Raiden's Theme

X
X
X
X
X
X

User ImageUser Image
Raiden looked at Jedi, sitting down waiting, he knew Jedi very well. This was more then likely important information

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Jedimastersonic

User Image

Jedi sighed, knowing the issue would come up again. "Akatsuki is back but not completely active, at the moment, most of the jinrikuchi are safer due to rank and the fact that they are spread into villages that will do anything to protect them, least likely to fall victim to akatsuki would be the nine tailed demon." Jedi was uneasy about the akatsuki, he personally had joined them, then tried to destroy them....he knew that mostly the akatsuki were never a very high threat.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 pm

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x

Raiden's Theme

X
X
X
X
X
X

User ImageUser Image
Raiden nodded his head, closing his eyes briefly. "I see, but the fact remains they are back. Since you are aware of this....you must know who's in charge and the members of the organization. I know how you are Jedi..." He said looking at him, wondering about his intel gathering

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Jedimastersonic

User Image

Jedi sighed. "Maybe, but do you know anything?"

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:49 pm
Hya entered the base. he was on his first mission in what he needed done."Someone gave word that i can find someone who can train me in the art of genjutsu?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff