Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Contests
Top Spanglish Designer --- Started!!! Ya comenzo!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be the Top??
  Hell! Yeah!!
  Umm... I'll Try..
View Results

Orquidea Violeta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 pm
¡Wooow, hay mucha gente aplicando para el concurso!

Ahora sí me estoy preocupando... tal vez no me elijan para concursar, jajaja...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm
I would like to be a contestant! heart

APPLICATION FORM

Username: Dark_Wolf_Lunesta

What makes you so exciting and unique? I have my own brand of stupid jokes that make ppl laugh lol

Why do you want to participate in the show? I need gold! n i think it would b fun

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? honestly, I want the Inari's Beads!

Which type of avatars do you like the best? nythin red n black, hot n dark

Your favorite color is?
red, black

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? a huge one, cuz i go on gaia everyday, n i like joinin guilds n participatin in wut they hav 2 offer. its fun

Dark_Wolf_Lunesta

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 pm
Nombre de pantalla /b] Arachnakid

Que te hace excitante y unico? Soy una artista y poeta, y también hago lenguajes para mis historias ("conlangs"). Soy Wiccan y yo quiero naturaleza y la ecología. Me gustan historias de fantasía y sci-fi.

Porque quieres participar en el show? Creo que será divertido y me gustaría "try my luck". Para mi avatars son una forma de arte.

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity? Estoy pidiendo Ancient Katana.

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas? Me gustan los avis que obviamente tienen una historia interesante, y también me gustan los muy hermosos y elegantes.

Tu color favorito es? Azul, pero me gustan todos de los colores.

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia? No tengo mucho Gold (10,000 mas o menos) y no puedo hacer mas que Tekteks (no puedo comprar mucha ropa por mi avatar.) Si puedo participar yo querría ser muy activa.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 pm
Aplication form:::

Username Lunariia

What makes you so exciting and unique? My Creativity and ability to think outside the box

Why do you want to participate in the show? Cause I think i have a shot and i am getting frustrated of seeing all these nasty TEKTEKS

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I'm questing XP

Which type o avatars do you like the best? A hot sexy avatar that does not look slutish

Your favorite color is? Red

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? A huge commitment since I am used to being on contests and i log on every day  

Lunariia

Hurongirl

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:38 pm
Formulario de aplicacion:::

Nombre de pantalla

Hurongirl

Que te hace excitante y unico?
La forma en la que persibo las cosas, siempre de una
forma diferente a los demas , lo que me lleva a descubrir o crear
nuevas cosas.

Porque quieres participar en el show?
Quiero poner a prueba mi creatividad.

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity?
No. Aunque quiero algunos items, quien no; jaja.

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas?
Los que parecen cuadros.
Los mas artisticos, y tambien los raros o divertidos ^^.

Tu color favorito es?
Elegir uno seria injusto por que me encantan todos los colores...
pero si debo elegir, pienso que el verde en todos sus tonalidades.

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia?
100%. Estar al tanto de todo, ya que en el primero
que me despiste puedo perder, y eso no es lo que quiero.

Espero sea lo que buscan, Buena suerte ^^
<3 biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Username DogBoi22

What makes you so exciting and unique? /b] *nosebleed* ... so much pressure... O.o' I'm very artistic, inspired by fairy tales and alice in wonderland and 500 Days of Summer, love Tim Burton, and.... i love you? >.>'

Why do you want to participate in the show? /b] It seems very interesting and I'd love to get my hand in it (and of course I'd like to win too)

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? If I won any amount of gold, I would most likely hold onto it until such time as I or a friend needed it (or a complete stranger, I'm not choosy... if someone needs help then I feel obligated sometimes)

Which type o avatars do you like the best? ... umm... the well put together sort? >.>'

Your favorite color is? Blue, but I'm partial to Black and White as well as Rainbow

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? I'm starting college shortly but I am certain that if I am chosen to be a contestant, I will make time and get things done ASAP!

DogBoi22

buni

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 am
um... I'd like to give this a try! heart

Username:
Sweet Berry Rose

What makes you so exciting and unique?
since i was four i love fashion and designing and tektek gave ma the opportunity to test my skills and so did this contest.

Why do you want to participate in the show?
well first like i said i want to test my skills and anyway i need gold sweatdrop

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity?
actually i'm questing 4 a LOT of stuff sweatdrop

Which type of avatars do you like the best?
i like every single type, every1 has their unique style and i respect it, though i do like the classic duo angelic / demonic or perhaps just mix n' match!

Your favorite color is?
i like all the colors, just like people they are all different in their own unique way

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest?
um...a normal sized one?... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 am
eek So much people joined..
My sis is in big trouble!! mrgreen

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Aniuzkafa

Animal Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 am
Yo quiero participar...vi 2 temporadas full de proyect runaway ^^ y smile Puedo ser diseñadora x fa??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 am
Hopefully this is the right place to post applications.

APPLICATION FORM

Username: kreaturewalks

What makes you so exciting and unique?

I tend to have a bit of a different style than most Gaians, and prefer a slightly more minimalistic approach to tekteking. I like to tektek with a stronger focus on the avatar's outfit, and usually picture them as a full blown character instead of the little gaia avatar while I design. I'm inspired by things such as underground fashion trends, science fiction, the steampunk look, and things I could imagine a comic book character wearing.

Why do you want to participate in the show?
While the gold would be great, I think a large audience like this might gain me some fans as a tekteker that I haven't necessarily found yet.

Not really. There are a few things on my wishlist, but I would probably save some of that gold and then spend the rest on gifts for gift giving threads (I love them!)

Which type of avatars do you like the best?
Ones that use color in a unique way, or have a very strong theme with their character. I like avatars that don't look like all the other "dark" or "cute" avatars on gaia and that are really inspired by something out of the box.

Your favorite color is? pink, purple, blue, black. But to design tektek, the sky's the limit smile

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? as much as I need to make and more!  

kreaturewalks

Distinct Smoker

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

FuzzyTheSpyder

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 am
this is awsome enters

Username Fuzzythespyder

What makes you so exciting and unique? /b] Well im exited because i love making avis and im unique because i always make my avis sweet or demonic sometimes both.

Why do you want to participate in the show? /b] im always boared need something to do this sound fun ^_^

Yes im qeusting for a gaia-tan
Which type o avatars do you like the best? i like sweet and spunky avi's best

Your favorite color is? green

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? well im on all day so i geuss ill be here every other day when im dont with my school work.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 am
Orquidea Violeta
¡Wooow, hay mucha gente aplicando para el concurso!

Ahora sí me estoy preocupando... tal vez no me elijan para concursar, jajaja...
sweatdrop

Sí, será genial Violeta, ya verás que nos va muy bien. Fresa hizo muy bien en usar el nuevo sistema de anuncios para los gremios. whee  

Lord of the Dreams

Baonxyi

Angelic Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 am
Wow, que montón de participantes!!!
Se va a poner muy interesante wink
SUERTE A TOD@S!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 am
Username Kylua Hayes

What makes you so exciting and unique? Because I'm very creative, Because Everyone is diferent...

Why do you want to participate in the show? Because I like to do avatars in tektek, I've seen a thing in gaia like this(I'm exited), and everyone wants to get 50.000 gold!

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? No... I've many tekteks that I made, but I am not realy questing for something... Oh! maybe one thing... the "Hermes' Moon"...

Which type o avatars do you like the best? Dark, Gothic, with "Super Powers"(not the item), and thats the are nice...

Your favorite color is? Black

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? All day if I can!!!  

Kylua Hayes

Liberal Lover

Narggle_Labs_Demon

Dangerous Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 pm
can i be a contestant?????? wahmbulance  
Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]