Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 pm
Shatara finally reached her room as she sat down on her bed and took down a book. "The Mysteries of The Mind" she read outloud. The mind always intrigued her as she opened it and smirked. "Nothing like a little stimulation" she stated with a sigh as she cracked it open, reading. Her head then popped up as she read an unfamiliar mind. Her mental abilities exceeded everyone that she knew. She bothered his mind not, but would keep an "eye" out for him.

Amara continued to walk as she looked at a market that was in front of her. "Different herbal medicines...I wish to buy these" she stated with a muffled tone. She payed the money and quickly swiped the medicine. She looked at the volcano in the middle of town as she felt a certain warmth from it. She continued to walk, buying different fruits. As far as meat, she would just hunt them down and provide for her and Charon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:50 pm
Zephyr was about to head upstairs to clear her mind, but she suddenly felt the ground shaking. Instinctively, she went outside. She looked up and saw something heading towards Tenshu with great speed. She knew she had to do something, otherwised it'd completely obliterate her home...her Tenshu. She mustered up all the strength she had and used the wind to try and both slow it down and veer it off course.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:50 pm
Charon's eyes once again turned to the sky as he stopped, if you looked out from a window or something from Tenshu Palace you cold see him floating in the air. He gasped as the light he had invisioned arrived. " I'm to late! ' He said as he felt something coming a strong aura, and a familiar one, Nephilis. Charon grunted and opened his mouth, if that thing hit the planet the result would be more thn cataclysmic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:51 pm
Aimiea sighed. Her brother had not heard her at all. She ascended into the sky as she began to ride the wind currents following him. "Nephilis, would you like a ride?" she asked yelling at him as the wind rustled through her hair.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Sera had pulled out her money, counting how much she made from the street show, but shortly after, it became something to do just to pass the time. She thought for a moment, then got up and ran in the direction of Halcyon's home. He shouldn't have left yet. At least, I hope he didn't She reached his home and saw that he was just walking out. "Halcyon." She stopped in front of him. "Do you mind if I accompany you?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 pm
"Sure" as Halcyon smiled but instantly his face slowly changed as he sensed energy source heading Tenshu's area. "Something is coming?... but what does that matter the Prime leader can do it by herself" as Halcyon chuckled. "Lets get going Sera" as Halcyon created a Dimension Rift in the air as it opened a path to the desert. "I could've helped..but with that girl nah.. "  

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 am

Sera looked behind her at Tenshu, then back at the dimension rift. "If you're sure..." She said thinking. Mistress Zephyr must have really angered him for him not to even help her if she's in trouble... She looked at the desert past the dimension rift. "I haven't been to Shale in a while..." She said conversationally.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:07 am
(Edited. I'm reading to fast...)

"I'll be right back..." Dulceri leaps forward into the sand and begins to shark his way toward Tenshu, finally catching up to Nephilis. "I guess you...wow." Through each Earthleap, Dulceri noticed the power given off by the meteor and marveled in it's glow, almost intoxicated.

"It's damn stone Dulce, not a female. Just stop it with your rock powers!" Nephilis retorts speeding up. He looks to his side noticing his sister and smirks at her. "A ride? No. If we can just keep up with it, then I think we can stop it.

"I can try...." Dulceri lifts his hand up and clutches at the stone. The meteor, which had a tail that resembled a evergoing rainbow. It was as beautiful as it was deadly. The ball of destruction and rock only shifted angle and was now aimed toward the palace, if not the moutain range on the other side of it.

"Great job. Now they're all going to die."

"No, it's aimed at the mountain and it's blocking my powers...we can't stop it. It's going to rip through the mountains and skid until it stops somewhere else."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:10 am
Amiea was getting angered at her brother as she finally arrived in Tenshu. "Zephyr...I'm here to help" she stated as she raised both of her hands, one striking lighting at the meteor the other one, sending strong currents from each direction to actually and try and stop the meteor.

Shatara looked out of her window as she saw a rock flying towards Tenshu. She sat down her book as she ran down the stairs as she ran outside. "Oh my" she stated looking in fear. She couldnt really stop it, because she had no elemental powers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:15 am
Charon grunted, he looked down at the palace to see Zephyr using her control over the wind to try and slow it down. " Damn that won't work, if it's been traveling from space and is now being pulled to Earth by the gravity wind won't stop it. " He said quietly. He thought quickly and decided, he had to use his Seid magic that was said to be to complicated for a single person to do, the song itself was much longer then what he needed for now but this part would do. Charon opened his mouth and spreadhis wings, closing his eyes he began to sing.
" Eami sanagi ku na no not
Mo ro kok moro na met mo toi kot
Mmyan fet twa ta ti a wi me
O di kio mami "
The song's words traveled far into the city of Tenshu fillinf thee air with his voice, the effects of the song became apparant very quickly, the area of Tenshu began to glow softly the glow filled the air and fired itself at the comet, the power of Charon's Seid magic was it's ability to adapt to the situation right now Charon needed the meteor to at least slow down and with all their attacks it their chances increased.

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 am
"Shatara! Get as many people to safety as you can!" Zephyr called to her, straining even more, trying to get the lump of rock to change course. But it was seeming more and more hopeless. "Get them in basements, in caves, anything!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:19 am
Halcyon sighed "Sera find a place to hide at least go through the portal I'm going to help out with the Prime leader!" as Halcyon slowly turned around as he suddenly started to run to Zephyr. "God dammit why am I running back to her!" as Halcyon sighed.

Halcyon slowly sent a portal for the elders to pass by. He redirected them to his home for protection. "I know I'm wasting energy.. But still" as Halcyon slowly sent a rift into the sky to change course of the rock but was a bit close but still needed closer to actually touch it. "Dammit! Not close... energy.. draining"

Miluion Feredir

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 am

Sera thought she heard something and turned around to see a large rock heading toward Tenshu. She heard Halcyon and ran after him. "Hide?! Are you crazy?! This place needs all the help it can get!" She said, running beside him. As they got closer, she saw the people running around, panicking. She saw a little boy crying for his mother and picked him up. "We have to get these people somewhere safe." She looked at the little boy. "Where was the last place you saw your mother?" She asked him, but the boy only kept crying. She sighed and looked at Halcyon. "You were the general of this place. Didn't you guys have some sort of shelter for emergencies like this?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:30 am
Shatara looked Zephyr and nodded. She ran towards the villages. Everyone listen right now...You're minds are mine and mines is yours, go underground....hide in the caverns underground she stated telepathicly as she began to run and assist children and elderly to the caverns.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 am
Halcyon spotted Shatara "Dammit her again" Get off of my mind if you can here me! as Halcyon slowly made it to the house as he saw the elderly. "Go to the Caverns There is a safe basement there" as Halcyon sighed. The elderly bowed as they started to run. "Dammit..." as Halcyon fell on the floor tired.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games