Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 am
Hiro chuckled "I guess you got the hang of that" Hiro took out a different scroll for more advanced techniques and handed it to Quan

Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu (Earth Release: Stone Shuriken Skill)
Description: Widely used in situations where the user runs out of projectiles. By picking up dirt from the ground and infusing it with chakra, it molds together and takes the form of a shuriken.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
Description: This earth jutsu allows the user to “dive” into the ground and move around in it as if it was water, or even thin air. This ability allows the user to get near an opponent without notice and when below him, pull down the opponent to ground, burying his body and leaving only the head above the ground. This particular jutsu isn’t an attack by itself, but it easily creates and opening for more deadly attacks.

Doton: Tamaishi Danmaku (Earth Release: Pebble barrage)
Description: Another basic technique. The user releases a surge of chakra that is capable of lifting small stones and pebbles off the ground and sending them flying towards the enemy. Only small stones up to the size of a grape can be sent flying, and objects too small such as sand will not be carried by the chakra. The force of this attack is not really damaging. It’s only something like having many pebbles thrown at you. It’s more of a distraction and annoyance than to actually damage. Yet, it’s pretty useful to distract an enemy while one makes an escape.

Doton: Rikujou Douyou no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shaking technique)
Description: Using this technique, the user sends chakra into the ground to cause the ground to shake. The spot of the ground to affect can be controlled. The magnitude of shaking is rather minor though, only capable of probably slightly unbalancing the opponent. If done while the opponent is not on firm ground, it may cause him/her to fall. Usually used for distraction as well.

Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique)
Description: By touching the ground, the user can sense tremors or vibrations in the ground. These tremors indicate movement, which the user can sense, although he doesn't know who exactly it is. The range is half a mile.

Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head)
Description: A basic earth protection jutsu where a small, curved wall about the size of the creator is created. It can deflect shuriken and fire jutsu but is weakened by water jutsu. For every rank, the wall grows 5 feet by 5 feet.

Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation)
Description: The earth is caused to rise up at least 10 feet and a steep sloped mound is made with the shinobi performing this jutsu at its peak. The mound soaks up water like a sponge making this an effective jutsu to perform when fighting any water using shinobi.

Geigeki No Doro (Mud Inteceptor)
Description: The performer of this jutsu causes small mud balls to shoot out of the ground, deflecting and countering any projectiles. This has no effect on a person other than soiling their clothes. Though it has been used by many a boy who wished to get into a mud fight.

Doton: Sekkai Koutetsuban (Earth Release: Stone Breast Plate)
Description: By taking earth and rubbing it on his/her chest and stomach, the earth is hardened into a stone breast plate that adds extra protection to the user. The breastplate is held intact through the chakra molded into it.

Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)
Description: Mud shoots at a target’s limbs and then gets stuck, through chakra the mud is made to weigh a quarter ton(1/2 ton if chuunin and 1 ton if a Jounin). This helps to slow down opponents a great deal.

Doton Tamuro (Earth Release Camp)
Description: The user is able to carve out a small cave into the side of a mountain or hill. Then using that skill he is able to create living spaces, and stone furniture. With more skill the more with less detail the place will be. For the whole purpose of this ninjutsu is to make a hidden camp, while on a mission, so that enemy shinobi will be unable to find you.

Doton Bunsho (Earth Release Note)
Description: The user will create a note, then performing a hand seal he will dip the note into the earth where then the note will travel to the person to receive the note. This has its downfall though. An extremely skilled earth user will be able to sense the note and grab it out of the earth.

Doton Tsuna (Earth Release Rope)
Description: Using this skill requires the user to carry around a small piece of earth in his clothing, or must be around the ground not in a house. The user will perform the provided hand seals and a slender piece of earth will form and tie around an object or person(s).

((Sure....and yes you can learn it))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 am
((Haha thanks...ok I'm going to bed after this one, up early tmr.))

Quan's face was turned towards the hill that Hiro just created. It indeed was an interesting jutsu, as from the material he knew that it was made to absorb water. Quan tried forming the handseals that Hiro did, and scrunched up his nose as an attempt to concentrate. For the first attempt, nothing happened.
1/5 (I'm lazy...I'll do 5 detailed posts)

Something must have gone wrong, he had already ran chakra through the ground. Quan tried changing the second handseal to "monkey", to see if it would work. The earth under him rose up for about 1 feet, then collapsed, making him fall ungraciously onto the ground.
2/5

Quan picked himself up grumpily and tried again. This time he tried letting his chakra run deep into the ground, instead of merely on the surface. Sure enough, the earth rose up beneath him for about 5 feet, but it still was not as large as the scroll described.
3/5

For the mould of earth to be tall enough, a large support was needed. Quan tried running his chakra wide as well as deep into the ground, forming the same handseals. The earth rose up for about 10 feet, exactly as described in the scroll. However it crumbled after a minute or so, making Quan fall flat on his face onto the ground...again.
4/5

Rubbing his face on his sleeve, Quan took out a bottle of water from his pouch and tried again. This time the mould of earth rose up for 10 feet and stayed like that, and did not collapse. Quan tried pouring the bottle of water into the mould of earth, and sure enough all the water was absorbed like a sponge.
5/5

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 am
Hiro was impressed that a 7 yr old kid was progressing so fast "Your doing more than an excellent job kid....Soon you can learn this....I love using it!" Hiro did rapid handsign as a dome began to appear around him as he sat down. When it shut Hiro just Focused his chakra in his hand and destroyed the dome in one single punch... "Though you wont be able to do this..." Hiro just went to the biggest piece of stone he could find and put his palm on it and he absorbed its material and his body was fully stone "I was born with this weird bloodline.......but I have grown to love it!"

((My bloodline was approved a while back near my first chuunin exams))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 pm
iMisaMonster
kit the sorrowful
Kit nodded when she asked if he was speaking to her. Hearing her name her repeated it as he spoke. "Well Yoku what brings you to my training session?" Looking down he noticed that Quan had gotten the feeling of the taijutsu technique down. The water clone Kit had made walked over to the boy and patted his shoulder. As the real Kits attention went back to Yoku he kept his red eyes fixated on her face. Since it was rude to stare at a women in any other place. "Tell me about your self Yoku."

The water clone smiled at Quan. "YOu did good....." Looking down at the boys hands he got quiet. They were bleeding bruised and one of his knuckles was possible broken. and the kid was only just a tot. "Go get some rest when your hands heal up agin i will teach you the next set."

Turning my eyes over to his, my cheeks flashed pink.
"Like what.."

Kit smiled. "Whatever ou think i should know. I hate to see pretty girls all alone." Looking away for a moment he began to play with the water from the waterfall. Pulling water into his hand he made it form into a rose. Adding some wind he quickly froze the water in place making a rose of ice. "For you." He reached over and held it out for Yoku.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm
陈权
Chen Quan

It would not hurt to try...probably he could do it. Quan formed a set of handseals that he went by instinct, feeling that it was right. At once, the earth around his feet began to rise up, but fell back down almost as soo as it started to take shape.
1/7

Quan frowned and started to form the same handseals. He let his chakra run freely into the ground, instead of spread out through his body. The earth around his feet began to rise up until it went to the level of his knees, but soon afterwards it fell back down.
2/7

Quan formed the same handseals again, and this time he tried flaring his chakra in a larger radius with himself as the centre. He felt the ground beginning to tremor slightl as he earth rose up very slowly...but fell back down once it reached his waist.
3/7

He would need to refine his chakra to make it work, and not focus on the amount but how it is manipulated. He tried the handseals again, and this time when the earth was rising up, he let his chakra run into the earth to guide it. It rose up more smoothly this time, but fell back down once it reached his waist.
4/7

Quan tried the handseals again and this time he widened his chakra range slightly more. The earth "wall" was a little wider this time, about 3 feet radius around him. As the wall rose up it slanted inwards, slightly more in the shape of a dome.
5/7

It was working...so Quan tried widening the range a little more until the radius was 5 feet with him as the center. The earth dome rose up until it covered his head, but after a minute or so it collapsed, showering him with dirt.
6/7

More chakra was needed at the top to reinforce it, so Quan tried again. This time when the earth rose up around him, he poured his chakra into the top, reinforcing it. The result was a dome that covered his figure, protecting him from all attacks, albeit for only a few minutes.
7/7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Rather oblivious to whomever may still be in the general vicinity at the time, Rei approached the waterfall, adorned in her usual, if not clunky suit of armor. She inhaled the misty air deeply, letting out a prideful sigh. "Yes, this place is just lovely! I should train here for a while! Until I am assigned to a squad, I can do little else." With a small, excited giggle, she moved closer to the water itself, rolling her shoulders. "Question is... what should I begin with? Simply doing pushups and water-beaten meditation won't do... I should think of something... dynamic!" She tapped her fist in her palm with this exclamation, but did little else. What to do, what to do... she could really use a guide or partner, at this point.  

Kayorvaha

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm
User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Is it just me or are the images appearing weird in guilds?
Oh and I need someone to fight with me, I just checked my bloodline rules and I have to go insane once a month...well more than a month has passed so little seven year old Quan needs to go insane xd ))

After his training, Quan flopped down spread-eagled on the ground, facing the sun. Sweat was dripping off his brow and onto his blindfold, which he wiped off with his sleeve. As he started to drift off to sleep, he felt a new presence at the waterfall...a girl, from what his instincts told him. Just as he was about to get up, a searing pain suddenly went through his head. His hand flew up and clenched his head painfully, while he was still wondering what happened. Why did his head suddenly hurt like that? Unless...

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:42 am
Hiro began to look worried "Quan.....Are you ok?"

((Ok I'll fight you......might as well see how strong Quan can get.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 am
User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Haha ok then...time for little kid to go cuckoo...))

Quan groaned inaudibly as he held his head in his palms. He tried to get up, but fell down on his knees as he tried. He curled up in a ball on the ground, whimpering in pain.

A massive surge of chakra suddenly burst out of him, flaring wildly, almost out of control. Amidst the chaos, Quan slowly got to his feet, not stumbling at all unlike before. His blindfold was still on, hiding his maddened eyes, and his mouth was widened into a snarl of madness and anger. In his inner self, oblivious to everything, he was randomly choosing a target to attack using his sixth sense. He chose the boy closest to him--Hiro. With a hoarse yell he charged forwards, taking out all his weapons. He drew forth a Spiked Flail in his right hand, an Axe with scythe in his left hand and a Tanto in his mouth. Like an enraged beast, he swung the spiked ball at Hiro while he was about 5 meters away from him.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:42 am
Hiro quickly dodged it and did handsigns rapidly and a fire dragon shot out from Hiros mouth ((Or at least it looks like it)) and aimed it at Quan "Quan!...Snap out of it before I am forced to hurt you!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:04 am
Quan stopped in his dash for a split second before jumping sideways and avoiding the fire dragon. In mid-air, Quan quickly launched 4 kunai at Hiro. He had aimed it so that the kunai had to go through the fire dragon first, heating them red-hot. Now four burning kunais were heading towards Hiro. As Quan landed on the ground farther away from Hiro, he put his axe back into his belt and touched a seal on his left arm with his right hand. In a puff of smoke two long chains appeared, spinning through the air like a lasso.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:09 am
Hiro quickly did some handsigns and a rock shield protected him of most of the kunai but one stabbed him on the arm and Hiro just tryed to endure and kept his mellow face and took out the kunai carefully since it was hot and picked up some dirt and spread them on his arms and made his chakra flow in the dirt as it turned to stone and Hiro dashed at Quan  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:17 am
The two chains in Quan's hands were about 20 meters long, perfect for long distance fighting. As Hiro dashed at him. Quan swept his arm so they crossed in front of his chest. The ends of the chains began to wrap around Hiro, to immobilise and stop him. Even if it did not manage to wrap around him, it would still hurt being hit by a length of steel.

With another four kunai in his hands, Quan launched them at Hiro so that they were in a perfect circle. They were aimed for all around him. If Hiro was to dodge the coiling chains by jumping up or sideways, he would be hit by the kunai that are now flying in his way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 am
((I g2g for a while))  

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:22 am
As Hiro was wrapped by the chain he just stood there until the kunais stabbed him again. All four of them stabbed Hiro and he endured the hit.....He wont hurt an academy student. ".....I wont." Blood came from Hiro mouth  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff