Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Ariana got off of Riku and sighed as she looked down at him
"I think we'll skip taijutsu for now. Lets move onto genjutsu and ninjutsu. I only know a few there for I can only teach a few. What is your chakra element or elements?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 pm
"Well I use water and earth to form metal or iron out of them so those are my elements." Riku said as he got up from where he was laying down, he popped his necked as soon as he got up feeling a little tense.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm
Ariana scratched her head slightly and laughed
"well there goes ninjutsu. Okay I guess we'll go straight to genjustsu then. Have you ever performed genjutsu before?"
Ariana asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 pm
"No, not really nothing at all." Riku said rubbing his head nervously,"I just know it affects the mind somehow." Riku said nervously as he looked at her.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
"No, not really nothing at all." Riku said rubbing his head nervously,"I just know it affects the mind somehow." Riku said nervously as he looked at her.

Ariana sighed hoping he would be good at this.
"Genjutsus can be triggered through any sense such as sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch. Also some can directly manipulate the mind directly. I will be teaching you a few techniques, but then it'll be up to you to continue learning genjutsus for these are all I have. SO let us begin on our first technique, it is called, 'Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu' or simply in the English translation 'False Place Technique.' This technique will enable you to change the appearance of any object. It even works on living things which is quite amusing sometimes. One useful way that I strongly advice if you are in real trouble with someone who can sense you by smell is to remove your clothes and use it. If they can guage your chakra you better use it on something that produces chakra. You can even use it on any allies they may have or as I said an animal with a human like structure. If they can see through genjutsus like the Sharingan and byakugan then I strongly advice praying to God."
Ariana formed a seal while focusing her chakra and transformed Riku into Ariana.
"And there you have it, a nice demonstration."
Ariana said laughing a bit as she looked at Riku then down at her breasts.
"hmm... anyway. Genjutsus are illusions that take a strong imaginative mind to place and a well balanced control of chakra. You want to use your chakra to mold images you hold in your mind. (I have no idea what the seals are so here goes XD) Genjutsus as you may know require atleast one seal unless you are a doujutsu user."
Ariana held the seal to show RIku
"Okay now give it a shot"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm
Riku was amazed that he was made to look like Ariana, though he wondered why she looked at her own breast, he soon snap out of it and concentrated, making the one seal that she had showed him,"Kokohi Arazu no jutsu." Riku muttered as the surroundings became what he had imagined all around them became flat, but it was too much for his first try and the jutsu broke off quickly,"Ahh sorry my bad." Riku said rubbing his head.
1/3
Riku then started to build up his chakra as he made the seal that Ariana had showed him though at the same time he tried to imagine something and to what to do it on, as he did he looked at a squirrel and tried to change it appearance. Though he failed and only changed half his body leaving the lower half looking like a squirrel and the upper looked like a women. Riku slapped himself in the forehead in shame of messing it up again.
2/3
"Well with luck I'll do it right this time." Riku thought to himself as he made the seal focusing his chakra to it,"Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu." Riku said as he tried to transform Ariana this time, there was smog around her as she was transform, though as soon as she changed appearance Riku quickly covered his eyes,"I'm sorry I don't know why that happen, I'm really sorry Ariana-sensei!" Riku said as he had his face the opposite direction since he had transform her naked.
3/3

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 pm
((lmao btw sorry my check 4 change didnt work it was supposed to alert me of ur post))
Ariana looked at the squirrel who was half human and scratched her head. As she scratched her head she soon realized she was naked and paused for a moment so it seemed she was in silence but she spoke in her head along with the demon.
~The kid has a dirty mind when it comes to you Ari~(hachibi)
Ariana closed her eyes as she heard Hachibi and growled at him
'Shut up and cancel the genjutsu hachibi' (Ariana)
~Aw I like you like this~

The genjutsu then poofed away as she performed a seal and sighed
"Well atleast you got the jutsu to work. now for your next jutsu"
>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm
((lol it's cool I needed to do some chores real quick kind of hectic right now sweatdrop ))
Riku looked at Ariana as she was silent,"Crap she's going to kill me." Riku thought as he waited for her to say something he sighed once she didn't do anything,"I'm sorry Ariana-sensei, and yeah okay then." Riku said with his eyes on the floor for now.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
((lol it's cool I needed to do some chores real quick kind of hectic right now sweatdrop ))
Riku looked at Ariana as she was silent,"Crap she's going to kill me." Riku thought as he waited for her to say something he sighed once she didn't do anything,"I'm sorry Ariana-sensei, and yeah okay then." Riku said with his eyes on the floor for now.

Ariana walked over to Riku and began to show him hand signs
"Copy me"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:05 pm
"Okay." Riku said as he followed her hand signs as best as he could.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
"Okay." Riku said as he followed her hand signs as best as he could.

Ariana's head suddenly turned into a huge monsters and bit Riku's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Riku stood there frighten out of his mind not knowing what to do before he knew Ariana head was a monster,"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Riku yelled hard as he covered his face and tried to duck.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 pm
Ariana had performed the technique before it had even appeared she had walked over to him. That seal she held before was not to dispell the perverted genjutsu he set but to make one of her own. Her demon was the one that canceled his technique. Ariana saw Riku's reaction and smirked dispelling the genjutsu.
"haha you're such a baby, okay now try the seals you just saw in that genjutsu. You are aiming for a horrifying vision inside your targets head"
Ariana said backing up and hoping Hachibi would allow it to happen.
"hachibi let him try. If fails then dispell what ever he happens to do to me."

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Riku simply nodded though he was still shaking in fear from before as he made the seals that Ariana had showed him, though he practice for a while.
1/5
Riku kept at it though he kep in mixing up the order or not doing them correctly he tried to concentrate but had no luck it was a little bit too high up for him to do it fast.
2/5
After a while Riku finaly had the hang of it and was making the seal pretty quickly as he looked at Ariana he decided to try the jutsu, he made the seals,"Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)," Riku said as the leaves surrounded her but soon fell before they did anything.
3/5
Riku tried it once more making the seals quickly and building up the chakra the leaves envelop her as he waited for a while to see what happen to only see he had transformed himself to show only his boxer,"Ahh sorry my bad." Riku said releasing the jutsu quickly.
4/5
After that tried Riku was more than determine to get it right as he made the seals,"Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)." Riku said as he surrounded her leaves then out of nowhere it seemed Riku had become a sea monster like the krachen and had Ariana tied up looking like he was gonna swallow her whole.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 pm
Unfortunately the demon within Ariana looked like the krachen so she didnt take it to serious. Soon after the genjutsu was broken by her inner "krachen" anyway.
"hmm nice job. It was really realistic"
Ariana walked over to Riku and pat his back then ripped his spine out through where she pat his back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff