Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Oh yes! I finally had a dream with Michael in it. But the only thing I remember is that he tried kissing me, with a seductive face. And then he did kiss me, and it looked AWESOME. Then he was about to "do something" to me, if you know what I mean. redface
Then before he can do it, I woke up.
This is what he looked like in my dream: [< 3]
Ahhh, we can only wait for that moment, and wow he looked hot in your dreaam xD,, i'm jealous, i'm still waiting to dream about me and him having ''fun'' ahaha.!

He sure was. So hot. I can`t wait when I go to sleep. Maybe I`ll have a another one, and he`ll be "playing" with me. redface
Oh and in my dream, we were alone in a bedroom, and the lights were dimmed.
Omg you are a nasty girl.! xDD But we are not afraid to speak our minds. Hey everyone.! I wanna have some '' Fun''! with MJ and i'm proud of it. =D . And I just wanna have a dream that we are like in the pool and then we start kissing and then we just hop in the bed and continue from there. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Oh yes! I finally had a dream with Michael in it. But the only thing I remember is that he tried kissing me, with a seductive face. And then he did kiss me, and it looked AWESOME. Then he was about to "do something" to me, if you know what I mean. redface
Ahhh, we can only wait for that moment, and wow he looked hot in your dreaam xD,, i'm jealous, i'm still waiting to dream about me and him having ''fun'' ahaha.!

He sure was. So hot. I can`t wait when I go to sleep. Maybe I`ll have a another one, and he`ll be "playing" with me. redface
Omg you are a nasty girl.! xDD But we are not afraid to speak our minds. Hey everyone.! I wanna have some '' Fun''! with MJ and i'm proud of it. =D . And I just wanna have a dream that we are like in the pool and then we start kissing and then we just hop in the bed and continue from there. xD

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MICHAEL, AND I`M PROUD.

And yes, I`m a very nasty girl.
Oh and I would kill for a dream like that. Or a dream when he accidently walks in on me talking a shower, and he just starts kissing me everywhere, and then we start "doing it". Lol, I`m so specific about this, and about dreams I had, and dreams I want to have. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Oh and I would kill for a dream like that. Or a dream when he accidently walks in on me talking a shower, and he just starts kissing me everywhere, and then we start "doing it". Lol, I`m so specific about this, and about dreams I had, and dreams I want to have. xD
lMAO,you always give me a good laugh when you talk about you and MJ ''doing it'' xD , but for me idk why but I can't even have a fantasy about me and mj having sex it doesn't seem right to me , but I can only fantasize about me and him all over each other,ahh that's hot xD But you.! You just tell the whole world what you have planned for Michael, xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:31 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

lMAO,you always give me a good laugh when you talk about you and MJ ''doing it'' xD , but for me idk why but I can't even have a fantasy about me and mj having sex it doesn't seem right to me , but I can only fantasize about me and him all over each other,ahh that's hot xD But you.! You just tell the whole world what you have planned for Michael, xD

Lol, I like to fantasize about him and I all over eachother, and him and I having sex. I`m telling the WHOLE world what I have planned for Heaven with Michael. Oh and.. Michael! Michael! If your reading this from Heaven, I hope your ready for me. I hope you give me heavenly orgasms. Hahaa... and your hot. I forgot to mention that Michael. Sexiest man alive. If your reading this from Heaven, I HOPE your blushing and laughing nervously, I LOVE seeing you nervous and shy, its just adorable.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Oh my yes! Kissing ys, but I'd feel weird with the whole sex dream.
Petit that is like the hottest dream I'd ever heard XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 am
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m perfectly fine with sex dreams, I don`t know why. I must be a female version of Quagmire from Family Guy.

And thank you, its the hottest dream I can ever imagine having. I do have other dreams, but I can`t discuss them in public. Since their going past the "doing it" line. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol, I like to fantasize about him and I all over eachother, and him and I having sex. I`m telling the WHOLE world what I have planned for Heaven with Michael. Oh and.. Michael! Michael! If your reading this from Heaven, I hope your ready for me. I hope you give me heavenly orgasms. Hahaa... and your hot. I forgot to mention that Michael. Sexiest man alive. If your reading this from Heaven, I HOPE your blushing and laughing nervously, I LOVE seeing you nervous and shy, its just adorable.
Ahhh, yeahh. xD. And now I don't think I will have a chance with him cuz you are going to tear him up once we get to heaven and we find him lmao.! Absoultely no sharing. Sorry MJ's other fan girls but theres not much of this sexy man to go around.! ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Ahhh, yeahh. xD. And now I don't think I will have a chance with him cuz you are going to tear him up once we get to heaven and we find him lmao.! Absoultely no sharing. Sorry MJ's other fan girls but theres not much of this sexy man to go around.! ;]

Lol, I`ll try to share him with you. c:

And the other MJ fangirls can`t have him, I only share with the MJ fangirls in here. (the ones that I talk to EVERYDAY)

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 am
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m perfectly fine with sex dreams, I don`t know why. I must be a female version of Quagmire from Family Guy.

And thank you, its the hottest dream I can ever imagine having. I do have other dreams, but I can`t discuss them in public. Since their going past the "doing it" line. xD

Understandable XD

Deondra: So are we going to be on shifts? I want some of Michael too! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 am
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Understandable XD

Hmmm, me and Petit are DEFINETLY getting him first. =D , I'll have to leave that answer to her if you can get some of him, you probably can though, xD  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 am
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Understandable XD

Lol, we should all get shifts. But I want the longest shift, since I`m the one planning what I`ll do when I get there, and since I`m the one most likely to tear him apart. Oh and I`m the one who wants REALLY naughty dreams. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 am
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Understandable XD

Hmmm, me and Petit are DEFINETLY getting him first. =D , I'll have to leave that answer to her if you can get some of him, you probably can though, xD

Yeah, we get him first, and we always get the longest shift, everyday or every time he wants some "action". She can get a shift.  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

And the other MJ fangirls can`t have him, I only share with the MJ fangirls in here. (the ones that I talk to EVERYDAY)
Lmaoo ok, and those fangirlz are me, Kendra, and Tatianna (Unknown Bitter) and you of course lmao, and whoever else wants him will have to enter there name in a drawing, xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 am
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lmaoo ok, and those fangirlz are me, Kendra, and Tatianna (Unknown Bitter) and you of course lmao, and whoever else wants him will have to enter there name in a drawing, xD

Don`t forget Kikyo-shan09. We`ll share him with her, too.
But the other fangirls. Yeah, they have to enter a drawing. But we`ll never pick anyone, so they don`t get him. Because were.. "BAD"! xD

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 am
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

Understandable XD

Yeah, we get him first, and we always get the longest shift, everyday or every time he wants some "action". She can get a shift.

Hey all I'm saying to to leave some action of us!
Don't want to wear him out then we get the short end of the stick XD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces