Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Areas Requests~Read First Post~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:18 pm
Yah, I need some evil doers to help me out. I am trying to collect souls that are inside people. I have 1 out of 10, and I need a group to find the rest. The organization would be named according to the kind of people there and their names, or something like that. So yah, I need a place for headquarters, and some underlings who will be rewarded. So can I make one? I will be a threat to the city, and I will make good plot twists. It will be awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:28 pm
How would you like to join an existing clan?
We limit clan leadership to moderators usually.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:40 pm
I don't really want to join an existing clan, because my goals might be close to the same, (destroying the city), but I have other goals to get there. I must capture 11 spirits that reside among creatures or any living being, and so the gods I work for can make a spell that will take off the barrier on the city. Because, only one Deva may enter the city, and no gods can enter no matter what because of a barrier being cast by some unknown person. My character would do the job for them and destroy it, but it would take much longer than just having the gods obliterate it in one shot.

Plus, it wouldn't really be a clan. I wouldn't have lots of people in it, maybe 10 others at the most, but it would be an organization of evil just to stir things up. Just a little tiny group. It would not really even be that organized.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:23 pm
I actually like the idea of having a WORKING Theme/amusment park.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:27 pm
I dont know about that Solaris... I mean...It doesn't really fit Byako.. Summoning a God and alll... Also, None of the Clans (but maybe The Ten's) want to destroy the city. Kanareshii would never even think of doing somethings like that, Kabina is Peaceful, Jarian wants to Control it. Not Destroy. Same for Diner. You can get your band of Jolly follower but you wont have an HQ. At least not a whole thread just for that. Go hide in the Old church?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:30 pm
*looks at solaris* eek
*looks at faulty* eek
*looks at solaris* eek
*looks at faulty* eek
*looks at solaris* eek
*looks at faulty* eek
like looking in a mirror.....
actualy alot of the clans restrict there numbers to a small amount

in fact you might really want to consider 10 org
there objectives are not really known but at the least i very much doubt there counter to your own plans

so your request for a group is denied at this time im sorry due to an overwhelming similarity to the ten organization sweatdrop
however i believe faulty ambition might be intrested in your plot if you were to pm him and take this discussion somewhere more apropriate sweatdrop  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:23 pm
Lone_Heart
I dont know about that Solaris... I mean...It doesn't really fit Byako.. Summoning a God and alll... Also, None of the Clans (but maybe The Ten's) want to destroy the city. Kanareshii would never even think of doing somethings like that, Kabina is Peaceful, Jarian wants to Control it. Not Destroy. Same for Diner. You can get your band of Jolly follower but you wont have an HQ. At least not a whole thread just for that. Go hide in the Old church?
Gods not fitting Byako? I thought anything could happen in Byako. But anyway, yah I could just use another area as a hide out, just to meet up. But no one will be joining my little follower group, I bet. So there is nothing to worry about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:34 pm
I have a character who also collects souls of sorts... but he collects souls of the alredy dead, and then uses them to change his physical form....

Slightly diferent ends to the means...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 am
we actualy have several gods in byako sweatdrop
its just since at least two of the ten organization are bent on destroying the world it woiuld make sense to follow up from there

but this really isnt the spot to be duscussing future plots this is for people who want to suggest new areas for the betterment of the city story
and since so far im only hearing that you want an ambiguous area that many of our locations already are i dont think its vital  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:12 pm
No, I didn't mean that.. It's..urg..Nevermind ^_^

Zemblanity Insomnia

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:09 pm
I propose a new guild. I'll make it myself. There seems to be a lot of guild wars lately between factions and I'd like a new one to rise out of the ground. it's rather neutral and can be helped or hurt depending on who wishes to do business with them. It's tall tall tower. And it is the CENTER of all the money that travels through byako. If theres a business it's likely they own it. need something done? Lap of luxury? We wont kill someone... thats a mercenaries job. But I wouldn't mess with us... you might find that a lot of people will start hating you. Hey anyone can be bought for a little bit of cash... your boss might fire you... your wife might leave you... and every store might have your picture on their wall. we may even repossess your house. economic warefare is a ***** and they would be experts. I request this. I will make a back story and a good description. I just need permission.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:04 pm
User Image
I wish I had a reason
My flaws are open season

Clans are controlled by the guild moderators.
This ensures quality and a certain degree of control, especially since we can get fired quite easily for failing to do our jobs.

Also, many of the pre-existing clans have large sums of money and all of the clans share control of the city. I'm sorry, but your clan request just doesn't fit the bill. Thanks for trying, though.

I'd suggest joining up with one of the clans already set-up.
Most of us are going through a bit of a member recession at the moment, so you'd be very likely to be turned away.

The only clan no longer accepting applications for new members is the Jarian Clan.

Have a nice day and thank you for choosing Byako~!

For this I gave up trying
One good turn deserves my dying

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 am
Join the DGL, we have zombie cakes... You'll haveto ask SHinobu_mayl about joining the Red Blazer Brigade.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:52 pm
I propose a functional ice skating rink. And a Byako hockey team. Comprised of Moogles and Furries and zombies, oh my...And more of course.  

The Mage of Space

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:33 pm
quick question, has anyone made an actuale map of the city? a map would make things a whole lot easier to organize! if no one has made it, then i'll make one, but only if someone gives me all the information of what should be included on the map! (this map would not include secert areas or hide outs)

also, can i add a pocket dimension? it would be in a dog house in an ally, sort of like my secert hideout.

also, pocket dieminsions would make it easier to keep the city some what small, you know, this way you could add an entire FOREST in the city!  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff