Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan lifted his head and "looked" up at Kit, his head cocked slightly to one side. To be a healer and support others? Sure, it was what he had always wanted, but was he really suited for it? He nodded slowly and uncertainly as he walked up to Kit, an uncertain expression on his face.

...This hell is my realm.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Hiro continued even though his knuckles were bloody and his legs had hurt like hell but he needed to finish the fighting style to have any chance of taking the 1 tailed demon. So he continued doing combinations of kicks and punches.He was getting better every second of his training.

5/25

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:20 am
(ye...you wont be able to take the one tailed demon, cause if you try....I will kill you, no 'i will try and kill you', it will happen..if you come close to suna....)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 am
((Who's the Ichibi host? Is it Firu?))  

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 am
(Firu hasn't been in Sand for a while now, he's now akatsuki under a different name...and the owner of the host preferes it if it wasn't known to be him)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:05 pm

((Ok then how about 2 tails))

Hiro just fell back with cracked knuckles and the only thing he could do was use his Healing minor technique. Most of his Hands were Healed as they glowed with bright blue chakra. He got up and letting the fire chakra flow inside him and let loose he created a huge fire on his Bare arms and knuckes and Legs, he Continued to kick the immensely wide wood beam which he created and when he was confident that this would give the final blow, he just used up the rest of his strength left and with one last kick the wood beam lit on fire and slowly burned to ashes. Hiro fell back and endured all of this pain but just meditated to soothe him.

6/25  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm
((One Tailed: Chuck Noris
Two Tailed: Kashu
Three Tailed: Hector
Four Tailed: Havock
Five Tailed: Kit
Six Tailed: Me
Seven Tailed: Wings
Eight Tailed: Zann
Nine Tailed: Rahenno

Yep, Scarwie, Especially that 6 tailed Host guy mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:26 am
((Damnit! stressed I cant beat anyne there yet....well Zann but It would probably be very bloody like last time....he almost killed me. But I would never do that.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 am
((You try to kill Quan? Quan will unleash the fury of taijutsu and Hachibi on you >.<
Where's the Yonbi anyway? After Havock left, no one has it...
And Hector's going to kill off Oroami, don't know if the Sanbi will go into his new rpc but if not, it'll be open for grabs.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 am
(Hiro get back to training Quan follows Kt)

Kit smiled and patted quandds head. "Follow me." He left to the kusagakure office.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan pursed up his lips almost comically when Kit patted his head, making him feel like a little kid. Which he was, just that he hated to admit it. He then turned around and started to follow Kit to wherever he was going.

...This hell is my realm.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:31 am
bb3000ae
((One Tailed: Chuck Noris
Two Tailed: Kashu
Three Tailed: Hector
Four Tailed: Havock
Five Tailed: Kit
Six Tailed: Me
Seven Tailed: Ski
Eight Tailed: Zann
Nine Tailed: Rahenno

Yep, Scarwie, Especially that 6 tailed Host guy mrgreen ))

One little change  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:59 am
Atlas, Seeming like forever to come out here, never thought that he would be back. His village was calling for him now. Traveling alot made him tired, he learn alot and remembered the past. The things he did, the ones he loved, he put some of that aside. He was one of the last Kamisama members, and he had to prove his wroth. He sat under a tree, relaxing from his travels. It is good to be back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 am
kit the sorrowful
(Hiro get back to training Quan follows Kt)

Kit smiled and patted quandds head. "Follow me." He left to the kusagakure office.

(kit!!! I got accepted for ranmaru's eyes =D btw what is daron supposed to be doing?)  

FullbusterOrleans

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 pm
When Hiro felt well enough to train he got up and went to a tree with his arms still aflame. He began doing roundhouse kicks and back hand punches. He did a roundhouse and then two backhand punches and then he did two regular punches and the a final kick to break down the tree.

7/25

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces