Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Shirou smiled and leaned into Anon for a minute before answering. "hhhmmm... maybe... tag?" I suggested with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 pm
Annon grinned "I havnt played tag in....." He scratched his head really trying to remeber "Wow....a real long time. sure lets go but uh.." He tapped Shirou on the head "Your it." He smiled running off as fast as he could.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm
Shirou groaned, wishing he had done what Anon did before dashing after the wolf. "Ill get you!" he said tauntingly as he jumped a couple times and dove into the air to catch up to him faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 pm
Anon grinned stopping and jumping backwords into a roll to go underneath Shirou "Oh so close" As he stood from the roll he began running in the other direction.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm
Shirou snapped his fingers, did a flip in the air then spun to continue his chase. "You won't get far!" he yelled playfully, raising his hands he made a gust of wind trip his prey before swooping down and getting him with a "tag! "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm
Anon smirked "Hey useing magic is cheating" He spun around on his hand running on all fours after Shirou.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 pm
The dragon chuckled, knowing this was going to bit him in the arse. "hehehe, that wasn't magic!" he yelled with a smile, running as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 pm
"Yes it was" Anon smiled speeding up. He hadnt had this much fun in a long time. The dragon was fast, and if he had been standing up he would have probobly not been able to catch him, but crouched down on all fours he was makeing a good amount of progress. His grin grew as he lunged forward to tag Shirou.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 am
Shirou watched as Anon approached on all fours. Waiting for the right timing he stretched his wings and took off. up in the Air the wolf couldn't hit him, although he didn't intend to stay air born. "It's no magiiiic!" He taunted with a smile as he hovered for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 pm
"Hey, it's fine," Mahewa told Kai reassuringly. "It happens to me too. Happens to me a lot, actually." She sank her teeth once more into her pizza slice. "Mmm, I still can't believe this is so good!" she raved, even though her mouth was full.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 am
Kai reached for another slice, only to realize that the box was empty. "...damn" he said silently. Laying down on the floor with his paws behind his head, "i need to find some inspiriation" he said to himself "I haven't had a decent idea in ages and my editor is beginning to bug me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Mahewa's ears flicked up at the sound of Kai muttering something. "What was that?" she asked innocently.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 pm
"Oh!" Kai realised he was talking to himself again! He pointed at a desk filled with blank paper, pencils and other art supplies. "I'm a manga artist" he explained "But I haven't had a good idea in a while and my editor is pestering me for my new volume" Kai looked out the window "I used to do a magical girl series and my little sister would model for me..." he said. "But since I left home it seems my creative talent stayed behind".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 am
Anon smirked looking up at the dragon "well for a normal wolf that would work but..." he crouched low, coiling up his muscles then sprung up towards Shirou "I'm not normal" he smiled happily as he rocketed toward him  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 am
Shirou yeled as the wolf pounced him out of the sky, a loud grunt erupting from his muzzle as they both landed on the ground. "ooof! hehe... wow you got me!" he said in surprise. "How did you do that?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff