Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 am
Yuzuki, regained concoiusness and pulled out his bladed whip, and secretly attacked Xantos.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 am
Xantos saw Yuzuki's attack because of the byakugan. He ducked as the whip cracked over head. "Alright, if 64 chakra points won't keep you down, how about 192?" He got in the gentle fist fighting stance. "Eight Diviniations, 128 palms." He spun over head, attacking Yuzuki's chakra points on his back.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 am
Yuzuki smiled, "I was planning on for you to use that genjutsu, so that either Lynch or Shikana can help me out. Unfortunatley, you don't use genjutsus that much. But right it's your choice. Once your about to attack me, Shikana will come and crack your body."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 am
((i think i'll join. sorry for the wait))

A swarm of beetles, directed by Shikana, flew out of the tree she was sitting in, and many bushes around it so not to give away her position. They swarmed Xantos, blocking his view of Yuzuki for a moment.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 am
"Aburame...." Muttered Xantos. Most of his strikes went towards killing off the beetles in his body, but around ten made it through to hit Yuzuki. He warded off the beetles with more hits and ran at Shikana, his fingers blazing with purple chakra again. "Five Elements Seal." he said and jabbed his hand at Shikana's stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 am
She smiled as his fingers made contact. "Hehe" She giggled, and dissolved into beetles. It was a bug clone. Shikana smiled from her hiding place. She was glad she had mastered it, since it came in handy. She wanted to try her ice mirrors attack, but was hesitant because it took up so much chakra, and she only could hold it for a few minutes.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 am
Yuzuki then jumped, coming up from Xantos and threw a kunai. "Shikana! NOW!" Yuzuki said trying to tell her to use the beatles and attack.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 am
"Damn....more bugs." Xantos muttered. He looked around to see if he could get a chakra signature with his byakugan. "There you are..." He threw a kunai at Shikana's hiding place, then making a handsign and watching it multiply into hundreds. He felt a kunai go into his back, but it didn't do much and he pulled it out.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 am
"Uh oh..." Shikana said, looking up at the hundreds of kunai spreading towards her. She took a step backwards, and backed into a tree. She closed her eyes and spread her hands out in front of her. The air started to get very cold, and ice started to appear on some of the kunai, and they appeared to be loosing speed, and many dropped out of the air. Shikana pulled out her ring blades and blocked a few, but many of them still hit her. She shrieked and fell backwards into the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 am
"It's a genjutsu! XAntos used it on me! Just think and use your bugs! Try to find the real one Shikana!" While Xantos was busy with the genjutsu, Yuzuki started to run around Xantos in circles, and threw kunai every 4 inches, hoping to get to his blindspot. THen he made a full circle, hoping.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 am
All of the kunai vanished, except for the single real one. "Genjutsu." He got into his gentle fist position and started to spin. "Heavenly Rotation!" He yelled as all the kunai were thrown back away from him. "You are not getting the point of this....grab the bells if you can."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am
Shikana stood up, panting, and blocked the real one with her ring blades. Maybe I can freeze him, and we can grab the bells? She thought. Its worth a try. She thought, out streching her palms at Xantos. I hope Yuzuki and Lynch figure it out... She thought again, concentrating on the ice, and the air around Xantos started to get very cold, and the grass seemed to freeze in place.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 am
"Hyouton...just like her father." Xantos thought as he started to feel colder. He back flipped away from the spot he stood on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:00 am
Yuzuki nodded at Shikana, but saw that Xantos just finished his Rotation, and would take awhile to get back on track. Yuzuki then waited, for just the right time.

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 am
"Just a little more..." Shikana murmered, and the area of the ice seemed to grow, towards Xantos.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff