Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Lol omg MJ impersonator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:54 pm
I am super excited, because I just found this picture of my husband.

User Image

It's not him impersonating him, but this was how he used to come out at his wrestling shows. The crowd would go wild, because he would dance like Michael all the way to the ring. And then one of his moves was a Moonwalk into this crazy chop thing. I just remember one of the reasons I was so hot and heavy for my husband in the first place.

Edit: Oh yeah. This is him a couple weeks ago showing off his skills that I am completely envious of. I don't know how he does it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 pm
kendrazombie

User Image

It's not him impersonating him, but this was how he used to come out at his wrestling shows. The crowd would go wild, because he would dance like Michael all the way to the ring. And then one of his moves was a Moonwalk into this crazy chop thing. I just remember one of the reasons I was so hot and heavy for my husband in the first place.

Lol thats friggin awesome  

Otuo

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 pm
kendrazombie

User Image

I seriously thought that was Michael for a split second lolzz. Your husband looks cool, xD.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

He is a pretty awesome guy. That was around 8 years ago and he's only become way more awesome with age.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm
OmgItsDee_x
kendrazombie

I seriously thought that was Michael for a split second lolzz. Your husband looks cool, xD.

Awww. Thank you. He's always wanted to be Michael Jackson. In high school people called him Michael and they would beg him to dance at all of the big events. In his yearbooks there are always pictures of him looking awesome and dancing. I am sad I didn't go to high school with him!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

He is a pretty awesome guy. That was around 8 years ago and he's only become way more awesome with age.

The edit looks so much like Michael, Just looking at the pictures makes me envy him lol.
Any youtube vidoes of him dancing?  

Otuo

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:07 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

The edit looks so much like Michael, Just looking at the pictures makes me envy him lol.

We used to have his wrestling demo up on youtube, but they deleted it. The Used were the backup music and someone turned him in for copyright violations. It was extremely lame. I will eventually put it back up and try to cut out the music or something. It's so amazing. His talent kicks my a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Oh yes. This is him without the Michael getup.

User Image

He has always told me that he wants reconstructive surgery to look like the Dangerous era. He thinks his nose it too big and he hasn't found the right shadowing to make his face look like him.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

We used to have his wrestling demo up on youtube, but they deleted it. The Used were the backup music and someone turned him in for copyright violations. It was extremely lame. I will eventually put it back up and try to cut out the music or something. It's so amazing. His talent kicks my a**.

Wow theres some really LAME people on youtube,
It really makes me angry too
And his eyelashes are uber pretty
Michael had pretty eyelashes too lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

Haha. I always tell him he is a b***h, because his eyelashes trump mine by a long shot.

Youtube makes me sad. It took me so long to figure out how to upload his demo. I was so proud when it was done, but I was excited because it lasted so long. I should film him dancing and post it. Despite his pictures he is actually really shy, so getting him to dance anymore is hard.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

Haha. I always tell him he is a b***h, because his eyelashes trump mine by a long shot.

Youtube makes me sad. It took me so long to figure out how to upload his demo. I was so proud when it was done, but I was excited because it lasted so long. I should film him dancing and post it. Despite his pictures he is actually really shy, so getting him to dance anymore is hard.

Wow, him being shy is sorta like Michael too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

I never really thought about it, but it totally is. He does a lot of things similar. I really think it is because he has been so obsessed with him since the womb. His focused a lot of his life around him.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

I never really thought about it, but it totally is. He does a lot of things similar. I really think it is because he has been so obsessed with him since the womb. His focused a lot of his life around him.

Yeah, I wish I was like him sometimes even though I'm a girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

Me too. He had more talent in a skin cell than I have in my entire body.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

Me too. He had more talent in a skin cell than I have in my entire body.

Same here.
I wish I could have met Michael, he seemed like he was easy to talk and joke with. All that good stuff lol  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff