Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:21 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m happy about my dreams, especially my first dream. Since me and Michael had sex in it. cool
Yeah, he was hot in my dreams.
Ahahahah..! Mmm, if only Michael were alive today, the things we would do, and the things we will do once we get to heaven!, * Angelic music starts to play* Lmao.

I`ll enjoy what me and Michael will do, when we get to Heaven. And Michael will enjoy it too. n ___ n
Haha, he better enjoy it cause when I go to Heaven, and he doesn't wanna do it we're going to have some problems... But i'll have some handcuffs too so,, yeahh... xP<< OK EWW that was nasty, xD

He WILL enjoy it. But, I bet he would look hot in handcuffs. If you handcuff him, I`ll do everything to him, and he`ll eventually enjoy it and want me to handcuff him. So that he could do stuff back to me. xD
I bet he will want to "do it" with us when he get to Heaven.
OF COURSE.! Right now he wants us to die cuz' he can't wait till we find him and ''get our freak on'' with him, he'll grab himself and dance all over the place cuz he will be one happy man once we get to him, =D

He`s skipping around in Heaven right now, because he`s happy he will get to have sex with us. And he knows we`re going to be happy, and he wants us to be happy. He`s just saying, "Die already, I want you so badly!" but poor Michael, he`ll have to wait for us. I just want to say to Michael: ITS OKAY, JUST WAIT FOR US. WE`LL COME TO YOU ONE DAY. AND WE`LL AL LBE HAPPY FOREVER!

He`s probably dancing right now, because he KNOWS he`ll be the happiest man ever when we finally go to Heaven, and find him. I have seriously EVERYTHING planned for when I get him. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`ll enjoy what me and Michael will do, when we get to Heaven. And Michael will enjoy it too. n ___ n
Haha, he better enjoy it cause when I go to Heaven, and he doesn't wanna do it we're going to have some problems... But i'll have some handcuffs too so,, yeahh... xP<< OK EWW that was nasty, xD

He WILL enjoy it. But, I bet he would look hot in handcuffs. If you handcuff him, I`ll do everything to him, and he`ll eventually enjoy it and want me to handcuff him. So that he could do stuff back to me. xD
OF COURSE.! Right now he wants us to die cuz' he can't wait till we find him and ''get our freak on'' with him, he'll grab himself and dance all over the place cuz he will be one happy man once we get to him, =D

He`s skipping around in Heaven right now, because he`s happy he will get to have sex with us. And he knows we`re going to be happy, and he wants us to be happy. He`s just saying, "Die already, I want you so badly!" but poor Michael, he`ll have to wait for us. I just want to say to Michael: ITS OKAY, JUST WAIT FOR US. WE`LL COME TO YOU ONE DAY. AND WE`LL AL LBE HAPPY FOREVER!

He`s probably dancing right now, because he KNOWS he`ll be the happiest man ever when we finally go to Heaven, and find him. I have seriously EVERYTHING planned for when I get him. xD
Do you think the dresses we will wear in Heaven will look like the one on your avi? xP  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:39 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Do you think the dresses we will wear in Heaven will look like the one on your avi? xP

Yes, and there will be nothing else under the dresses. And the dresses will be silky soft, and thin. And it`ll be easy for him to remove them off our bodies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Yes, and there will be nothing else under the dresses. And the dresses will be silky soft, and thin. And it`ll be easy for him to remove them off our bodies.
LMAO.!!!!!! Well look I got some questions to ask and I want you to answer them,, okay'?
1. Would you let MJ makeout with you in public?
2.Would you let MJ feel all over you? xD
3.Would you let MJ lick you all over?! xDD
4.The first thing you say to Michael when you meet him...?
5.Would you let any other girl have alone time with him?
6.The first thing you would take off Michael once you meet him?
7. The first thing you would let Michael touch? xP
Lmao i'm curious of what you will say, xP  

ItsDeondra-x

Angelic Eruru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:49 pm
i love you mj there will never be anyone as great as you not now not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm
Angelic Eruru
i love you mj there will never be anyone as great as you not now not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf who are u lol get out , xD  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

LMAO.!!!!!! Well look I got some questions to ask and I want you to answer them,, okay'?

1. Would you let MJ makeout with you in public? Yes!
2.Would you let MJ feel all over you? Yeah. cool
3.Would you let MJ lick you all over?! Oh yes!
4.The first thing you say to Michael when you meet him...? "I LOVE YOU MICHAEL! MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE!"
5.Would you let any other girl have alone time with him? NO. mad
6.The first thing you would take off Michael once you meet him? Um his shirt? And if he isn`t going to be wearing a shirt, I`ll take off his pants/linen wrap. Lol.
7. The first thing you would let Michael touch? Um, I don`t know, anything he wants to touch, I wouldn`t care.

Now you answer them? c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:53 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Angelic Eruru
wtf who are u lol get out , xD

LMAO. She forgot to ask me if she can join this super hero team. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

4.The first thing you say to Michael when you meet him...? "I LOVE YOU MICHAEL! MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE!"
6.The first thing you would take off Michael once you meet him? Um his shirt? And if he isn`t going to be wearing a shirt, I`ll take off his pants/linen wrap. Lol.
7. The first thing you would let Michael touch? Um, I don`t know, anything he wants to touch, I wouldn`t care.

Now you answer them? c:

1. Would you let MJ makeout with you in public? Oh yes.!
2.Would you let MJ feel all over you? Mhm, =D
3.Would you let MJ lick you all over?! MHM.!!! =]
4.The first thing you say to Michael when you meet him...? HEY, YOU'RE HOT.!!
5.Would you let any other girl have alone time with him? Hmm, only Petit, =O,other girls, who wanna get with him will have to make sure i'm not around, =P
6.The first thing you would take off Michael once you meet him?The clothing that will reveal the part he constantly grabs, =D
7. The first thing you would let Michael touch? Anywhere baby.!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Now you answer them? c:

1. Would you let MJ makeout with you in public? Oh yes.!
2.Would you let MJ feel all over you? Mhm, =D
3.Would you let MJ lick you all over?! MHM.!!! =]
4.The first thing you say to Michael when you meet him...? HEY, YOU'RE HOT.!!
5.Would you let any other girl have alone time with him? Hmm, only Petit, =O,other girls, who wanna get with him will have to make sure i'm not around, =P
6.The first thing you would take off Michael once you meet him?The clothing that will reveal the part he constantly grabs, =D
7. The first thing you would let Michael touch? Anywhere baby.!

I like your answers. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Hey now, I am the oldest, so therefore I have dibs on making sweet love to M.J. first. Ya hear?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 pm
kendrazombie
Hey now, I am the oldest, so therefore I have dibs on making sweet love to M.J. first. Ya hear?!
AHAHAH! Oh really, well I think you're gonna have to go through me first.! Lmao, jk, xD  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 pm
ItsDeondra-x
kendrazombie
AHAHAH! Oh really, well I think you're gonna have to go through me first.! Lmao, jk, xD

I dunno if you're up for that challenge. I've been a rabid fan for well over 20 years. I've killed girls for less.

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
kendrazombie

I dunno if you're up for that challenge. I've been a rabid fan for well over 20 years. I've killed girls for less.

<3
Well, *AHEM* I really don't know what to say about that, xD. Ohh, fine you can get him first, but not for long, you're a dedicated MJ fan heart i'm making a reasonable offer, Lmao.  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm
ItsDeondra-x
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
kendrazombie

<3
Well, *AHEM* I really don't know what to say about that, xD. Ohh, fine you can get him first, but not for long, you're a dedicated MJ fan heart i'm making a reasonable offer, Lmao.

Hahahaha  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces