Reply ♪ Roleplay
Castle Of Skulls. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 am
"No! You're NOT getting away!", Zwingley shouted as he chased after the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:34 am
He turned around and saw Zwingley chasing him. So he stopped, span around and got in to his attack position.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am
Zwingley, seeing the man prepare for attack, stopped immediately. He went into a new fighting stance (Left hand held in front of his stomach, the sword is held backhanded. Right hand held above head, the sword also backhanded).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 am
The man rushed at Zwingley and swung.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 am
Zwingley blocked his sword with his left hand sword, and punched the man in the face with the hilt of his right hand sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:45 am
The force of the blow knocked the hood down from the mans cloak. "s**t!" The man said as he stumbled up and looked as if he was about to run.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 am
"No you don't!", Zwingley said as he grabbed the hood of the man's cloak, pulled him closer, and held his sword to his exposed throat.
"Who are you?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:56 am
He looked Zwingley straight in the eyes. "Kakashi." He said as he grabbed the sword and throw it away then plunged his teeth in to Zwinley's neck.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:01 am
"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!", Zwingley screamed, as he stabbed his other sword into Kakashi's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 am
"You son a.." Kakashi pushed Zwingley of and ran as fast as he could.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 am
Zwingely started to run, but the holes in his neck hurt so bad that it crippled him. He leaned against the wall in agony.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am
Kakashi stopped and went slowed down when he got to the main hall. He walked around the stairs and approached Keichi's room. "I might aswell deal with this one while I can." Kakashi said as he drew his sword and entered the room slowly.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 am
Zwingley looked up and saw Kakashi going into the room that Keichi is supposed to reside in.
"Oh crap! I HAVE to help her.", he said as he struggled to get up. Gritting his teeth in pain, he ran to the room just as Kakashi was standing over the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am
(is waiting for keichi)  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Keichi opened her eyes to see Kakashi standing over her bed she rubed her eyes and sat up "oh...hello kakashi what brings you to my room so late?" she asked looking at him her eyes widened when she sawe his sword drawn she looked back at kakashi 'what is he going to do to me?' she tnaght she was a bit scared geting closer to him and puting a hand on his sholder "kakashi...?" she sead
((sorry i havent been on ))  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces