Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Mivhael Jackson...gay? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is michael gay?
  NO!! me: thank you
  YES me: a*****e
View Results

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Even he was gay, he still would be hot lmaoo.

I agree, even if he was, he would still be hot.
I don`t see why it matters IF he was gay. Why do people have to hate celebrities that are homosexuals? Its so racist to gay and lesbians.
Like, so what IF he was gay? Why does it even matter what gender he was interested in? Just because he could`ve been gay, doesn`t mean he raped little boys.
He was straight anyways, but I still don`t see why it matters if someone is gay, or straight.
People are just ignorant and quick to judge, but he was straight and that is all that matters, lmao.

Exactly. They just glanced at Michael and said "Oh he`s gay." gonk
He was straight, but those people are just too stupid to notice. Wish they could just have some common sense. How stupid could the media be? Don`t they listen to his songs? Do they not realize MOST of them are about girls?

Did people ever say anything about the singer prince? Cuz thats the one that I thought was gay. But I've never heard anyone accuse him of being gay. Prince was screaming like a lil girl and wearin lipstick and glitter nobody said anything about him. (that i know of)

Oh thats just mean. They don`t call Prince gay, but call Michael gay? The media is full of evilness. mad

And the only makeup Michael wore was eyeliner and mascara. He started wearing it in 1984 after the Pepsi commercial accident. I mean he also wore the special coverup thats made for people with Vitiligo, to hide his white spots. But he had to wear it anyways.
Anyways, its not fair that they call Michael gay, when Prince wore glitter, lipstick and screamed like a little girl. I`m not sure if Prince is gay, though. o A o;
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
Even he was gay, he still would be hot lmaoo.

I agree, even if he was, he would still be hot.
I don`t see why it matters IF he was gay. Why do people have to hate celebrities that are homosexuals? Its so racist to gay and lesbians.
Like, so what IF he was gay? Why does it even matter what gender he was interested in? Just because he could`ve been gay, doesn`t mean he raped little boys.
He was straight anyways, but I still don`t see why it matters if someone is gay, or straight.
People are just ignorant and quick to judge, but he was straight and that is all that matters, lmao.

He was straight, but those people are just too stupid to notice. Wish they could just have some common sense. How stupid could the media be? Don`t they listen to his songs? Do they not realize MOST of them are about girls?

Did people ever say anything about the singer prince? Cuz thats the one that I thought was gay. But I've never heard anyone accuse him of being gay. Prince was screaming like a lil girl and wearin lipstick and glitter nobody said anything about him. (that i know of)

Oh thats just mean. They don`t call Prince gay, but call Michael gay? The media is full of evilness. mad

And the only makeup Michael wore was eyeliner and mascara. He started wearing it in 1984 after the Pepsi commercial accident. I mean he also wore the special coverup thats made for people with Vitiligo, to hide his white spots. But he had to wear it anyways.
Anyways, its not fair that they call Michael gay, when Prince wore glitter, lipstick and screamed like a little girl. I`m not sure if Prince is gay, though. o A o;
He looked good with the eye liner and eye shadow in 'Blood On The Dance Floor' Lol, and it's kinda weird to say a guy looks good in eye shadow, but Michael , pretty much looked good in everything, ;]

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

He looked good with the eye liner and eye shadow in 'Blood On The Dance Floor' Lol, and it's kinda weird to say a guy looks good in eye shadow, but Michael , pretty much looked good in everything, ;]

Yeah he only wore eye makeup, but he didn`t wear colours girls wear. I bet he would look good in it though. I think he only wore eyeshadow in Blood On The Dance Floor and Scream. U:
He did look AMAZING in eyeliner, though. It would be nice if he did my eyeliner, he can do it so professionally.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Yeah he only wore eye makeup, but he didn`t wear colours girls wear. I bet he would look good in it though. I think he only wore eyeshadow in Blood On The Dance Floor and Scream. U:
He did look AMAZING in eyeliner, though. It would be nice if he did my eyeliner, he can do it so professionally.
Hahah, yeah , i'd love him to do mine too, xD. And I had a dream Michael was my dad, lol, that's not good because how can I be in love with my dad, O.o, LLOOLL.,

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Hahah, yeah , i'd love him to do mine too, xD. And I had a dream Michael was my dad, lol, that's not good because how can I be in love with my dad, O.o, LLOOLL.,

Oh thats awkward to be in love with your dad.
And omg, their saying a Spanish nurse is the biological mother of Blanket. But she can`t have custody of him. xD

And I had a dream Michael gave me a pearl necklace, and then he like kissed me. And then we "did it". cool
He looked like this.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

he's not gay lol look at this vid.
i thought he and his reactions were uber cute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFZnitsC8jg

I like the way he says "Im not gay"
Lol its true and the way he said it was cute.

Otuo

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

And omg, their saying a Spanish nurse is the biological mother of Blanket. But she can`t have custody of him. xD

And I had a dream Michael gave me a pearl necklace, and then he like kissed me. And then we "did it". cool
He looked like this.
Lol, you guys did it over a pearl necklace, lmao, and he is cute in that pic, ;]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

He looked like this.
Lol, you guys did it over a pearl necklace, lmao, and he is cute in that pic, ;]

Actually, I was wearing it. : D

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:56 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

He looked like this.

Lmaoo, oh and that thing about the woman being Blanket's mother, i'm just wondering if it will effect them , if they know who his mother is or not because it is not like he will go live with her. People are weird, but I guess it would be nice for Blanket to know where he came from ,lol.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:00 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

He looked like this.

Lmaoo, oh and that thing about the woman being Blanket's mother, i'm just wondering if it will effect them , if they know who his mother is or not because it is not like he will go live with her. People are weird, but I guess it would be nice for Blanket to know where he came from ,lol.

Yeah he probably just wants to know. But he won`t go live with her.
She didn`t earn the title parent, she just gave birth to him. That doesn`t automatically give her the right to be his parent and keep him. She didn`t take care of him, she just carried him in her and gave birth to him. Michael and his family took care of Blanket. So therfore, she can`t get custody of him. No one can anymore, because Katherine already got custody. So the topic of who gets to keep the kids is already over and dealt with.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

He looked like this.

She didn`t earn the title parent, she just gave birth to him. That doesn`t automatically give her the right to be his parent and keep him. She didn`t take care of him, she just carried him in her and gave birth to him. Michael and his family took care of Blanket. So therfore, she can`t get custody of him. No one can anymore, because Katherine already got custody. So the topic of who gets to keep the kids is already over and dealt with.
Exactly.! btw, cute avi ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:16 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Oh thank you. n __ n;

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Oh thank you. n __ n;
I can't wait to hear when the kids meet Debbie Rowe, I wonder if they will like her or not , lmao.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Oh thank you. n __ n;
I can't wait to hear when the kids meet Debbie Rowe, I wonder if they will like her or not , lmao.

They might not like her. I mean, they`ll be like "YOU NEVER TOOK CARE OF US WHEN WE WERE BABIES?"
Because when Prince and Paris were babies, Michael and Debbie were still together and living together sometimes. And she said when the babies cried at night, she didn`t get up and that Michael did. And that Michael took care of them and changed their diapers, and she didn`t do anything.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 pm

petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Oh thank you. n __ n;

They might not like her. I mean, they`ll be like "YOU NEVER TOOK CARE OF US WHEN WE WERE BABIES?"
Because when Prince and Paris were babies, Michael and Debbie were still together and living together sometimes. And she said when the babies cried at night, she didn`t get up and that Michael did. And that Michael took care of them and changed their diapers, and she didn`t do anything.
GOODNESS , she lived with Michael and when the babies cried she wouldn't even go comfort them?? Hmmm, wow. They'll live a perfectly normal life with our without her in there lives.
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff