Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Eris5
((naaa I'm thinking Kasumi and I can make it into some kind of combination jutsu...i dont know lol i must of skipped over that tiny little tid bit))

((Ok well then the lighting fairies or whatever they are are not after me, because I'm not in the tree smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:38 pm
Kasumi made a few signs and held her palm out as she turned her head to face Vrail, her palm facing him to. "Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)" she said as the wind formed making a spinning disk. The lightning hit the disk and was sent back at Vrail, at the same time Kasumi moved her other hand, and manipulated the metal in the tree to creare a huge spike which came lanching at Vrail. Super charged from the Fairy's lighting attack.  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:54 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku seeing the birds about to surround him he put his hands together, his image in the sky start to blur as the birds came to surround the image of Areku, while the real Areku was under them 50 meters away and still falling getting farther and farther away turning to them he sucked in some air and blew out greatly, the birds where then to be greeted by a powerful ball of wind who hit a wind clone who appeared falling just above the image and they exploded sending the birds away from each other to different direction as they exploded, as well redirecting the fire with the wind direction, Areku looked around his eyes still glowing purple as he found Shoku and started to mimic her movements in the air trying to get close to her though the sky above and around them was becoming dark with intense storm clouds brewing now. The clouds darkening the place more and more making it harder for them to be seen from down under or to see towards the ground, he reached into his pouched as he still hold his other hand for chakra, he kept flying around the same way as her or sometimes changing directions and corkscrewing in the air keeping a fair distance from her at least enough to see if she moves her arms.

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

2/17 For Susanoo

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"
Total 72-11=62
70 Academy Jutsu -4
60 Gennin Jutsu -3
50 Chuunin Jutsu -
40 Jounin Jutsu -3
7 S-Ranked Jutsu - 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:18 am
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail used the Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu), to dodge the attacks. He subistuted with another animal, for any other physical object was either covered with metal or metal itself. As he appeared behind a tree he made a set of hansigns, Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique). As he appeared behind Kasumi, about 5 feet away another set of handsigns down he said "Suijouki no Jutsu (Steam Technique)" as the pressure in his throat grew to maximum and he shot boiling hot steam into Kasumi's area. She wouldn't be able to do much of a defense, he thought, for he flesh and eyes were still vonurible. If she even breathed it in, it'd burn his throat and lunges.

((Description: In this attack the user takes a deep breath in and then blows out a mass of billowing steam toward an enemy or group of enemies. It can cause severe burns, and a close range hit can be lethal. The size of the steam cloud is dependent on the user's statistics. The steam covers 5 cubic meters of area.))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

69 Academy Jutsus -1
60 Gennin Jutsus -1
49 Chuunin Jutsus
38 Jounin Jutsus -1
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:33 pm
NUR

User Image

((Probably a shitty post but whatever))

Shoku keeps doing what she is doing, which is flying around extremely quickly only gaining more speed over time. One of C2 dragons flies close to Shoku She makes a handsign or two and breathes in deeply and gives her dragon a kiss, secretly blowing poison into its mouth thus every clay figure that the c2 dragon spits out from this point on will have the addition of spreading a poison cloud upon detonation. The other c2 dragon of shoku's spits out a bunch of tiny little grass hoppers all over the area, Making a handsigns the grasshoppers are much bigger and explode upon Shoku's request. Shoku has successfully killed every animal in the area now just time to kill her real enemies. She looks back at Areku following her and yells at him "You don't even know why your fighting me! Your ideology of what is right and wrong is immature!" She yells to Areku while her lightning fairy sneaks up and flies behind Areku. The lightning fairy concentrates for a second and makes a wall of lightning right in front of Areku if he were to continue to follow Shoku, this should slow him down the wall being of a great enough size to really make him have to either go around or hit it straight on which is not the best decision.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:08 pm
Kasumi turned around as Vrail appeared right behind her. When she turned her eyes were red with her Sharingan, and she made seals the same time he did, when he blasted out his steam she swung her wings. "Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)" Kasumi said firing out a large blast of wind. Which sent slicing wind chakra at him, as well as blowing his own hot stream right back at him.  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku suddenly stopped almost about to hit the wall of lightning in front of him, as he flew up when the clouds that Susanoo had brought started surging with static and lightning,"Of course I am immature like that!" Areku yelled out as he got over the wall and looked at the clouds surging with lightning,"But tell me you came in disguise, you attacked us as comrades! You didn't even talk about it at all! So who is being immature and stubborn!" Areku yelled back as he had already concentrated enough chakra at both hands and he disappeared for a second spotting a dragon he flew down and sent a surge of lightning to the dragon from his hands seeing from the giant size of the dragon it wouldn't be too hard to hit then if it hit it would continue burst out and go to any other enemies. Though now the clay would be harder to use in all areas at least stopping her use of anymore seeing how the clouds were charged up and the floor as well,"We are comrades and friends! Even now I don't want to hurt ya Shoku!" Areku yelled out his body still trembling he felt anxious and sick to his stomach all this time and was the only thing he couldn't shake it off as he kept flying through the clouds trying not to stay still but not going to far from the dragon.

3/17 For Susanoo
Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique)
Description: A useful technique generally used in an attempt to take out a group of enemies by surprise. Forming electricity into both hands the Cloud Nin launches a continuous stream of Lightning at one opponent, if the technique hits one person it immediately launches itself at the next non-friendly person in range. The lightning chain specifically targets water that is found in the body, so bunshins are generally left untouched unless it's a Water Bunshin. The original number of targets this jutsu can initially hit is three.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"
Total 72-11=61
70 Academy Jutsu -4
60 Gennin Jutsu -3
50 Chuunin Jutsu -
40 Jounin Jutsu -4
7 S-Ranked Jutsu - 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm

User Image

Vrail watches as his steam is seperated by the wind, as his Kurama eyes seem to slow it down a little, he makes the raiton handsign and speaks "Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)" As the Wing slash is right about to hit him it is deflected by his lightning defense. He then jumps back, as his steam attack comes his way. he is burnt by his own attack, but not bad. He makes another set of handsigns as he waits. Since the steam is hot mist it rises way in the air, where Shoku and Areku are.

((Edited because I messed up))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

68 Academy Jutsus
59 Gennin Jutsus
49 Chuunin Jutsus
37 Jounin Jutsus -1
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm
Masterharper of Pern

User Image

Vrail watches as his steam is seperated by the wind, as his Kurama eyes seem to slow it down a little, he makes the raiton handsign and speaks "Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)" As the Wing slash is right about to hit him it is deflected by it's weakness lightning. Vrail stands completely still as he holds the jutsu. He was in his Lightning Sphere for his protection. He was regaining his energy while waiting for kasumi's next attack. Yet he had his hands in the raiton element handsign again as he held still.

Hatake Family Tanto

--------------------

68 Academy Jutsus
59 Gennin Jutsus
49 Chuunin Jutsus
37 Jounin Jutsus -1
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

((Dude...Lightning is WEAK against Wind. Wind's weakness is Fire. So there no way you saying it got deflected, cause that attack would have just destroyed your shield. Plus your shotting the steam out and my attack blows it right back in your face, so you wouldnt have time to make the seals cause the second it came out it hit you right back))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 pm
((My bad... sweatdrop ))

((It still works... for It's a Jounin to your genin Jutsu))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm
Masterharper of Pern
((My bad... sweatdrop ))

((It still works... for It's a Jounin to your genin Jutsu))

((My attack is Chunin, plus the fact your getting your own Jonin level steam attack right back in your face))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:02 pm
(Actually, it's a chuunin jutsu... and it is against your lightning, so the lightning would be brought down to chuunin rank, thus eachother are cancelled out...)  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm
((since i win due to the lack of activity in my battle which i hate doing... i will poke my head in and watch my students...even though i havent trained them yet... gonk ))

Mikyo arosse from the ground, his wings folding into his back so the others wouldnt see. He looked around at the different sides and smiled, seeing that both of the students were on different sides. "This should be interesting to watch." Mikyo whispered to himself. He sat where he stood, cross legged and took out a flask from his pocket. "YOU CAN DO IT YOU GUYS!" He yelled from the sidelines of the battle that ensewed infront of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm
NUR

User Image

Simply enough the lightning fairy gets in the way of Areku and the dragon, Redirecting and taking in the lightning energy as a welcome power up. not letting Areku's attack have any bearing on her the fairy redirects the lightning quickly shooting it back at Areku. "Quit now Areku, You do not know what the demon has done, you are defending an evil creature and principle." She yells out loud enough for him to hear. While her poisonous C2 dragons chews on a bit of clay spitting out 5 hawks directly at the loaction of Areku's last attack and where the Lightning fairy re-directed the lightning too. Detonating the poisonous clay just underneath the clouds in the spot Areku ought to be a mighty explosion goes off underneath him while a poisonous cloud of dust interweaves its way towards Areku, this Poison is powerful and would be virtually unknown to Areku that it is even coming his way. The regular C2 bird chews on a piece of clay and spits out one rather large and fat bid which flies into th cloud slightly and explodes the force of the explosion enough to tear a hole in the clouds and give Shoku and her 2 dragons space to fly above the clouds without risking going inside them. Now above the clouds Shoku is generally safer than she was before. All the while Areku needs to dodge a lightning fairy re-direction attack, and a bunch of explosions and poison.

Eris5

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm
((Ok...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff