Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neonninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:50 am
Ryu took one step and disappeared then reappeared in front of his opponent and said "Sonic Sickles" Ryu then slashed released a deadly wind cutting anything in its path.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:55 pm
Myst appears in front of Ryu. "Don't waste your energy." He reached into his cloak and pulled out some papers. " I printed this stuff at Data Towers." He said, handing the papers to Ryu. "It's more information on the whereabouts of some of those wierd monsters, like the one we fought in the first round. If I understand correctly, there's one more still in the arena. If we put on a good enough show, they might bring it out for us."  

TFTLS

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:11 pm
"Well then watch out. Sonic Crusher" said Ryu jumping into the middle of the arena and started spinning like a top and mach 5 speeds and increasing cuasing the air pressure to biuld up in the arena.

((note: this attack takes the least amount of energy but is flashy thanks to gravity))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:26 am
cherry_bomber (yes, that half fish person), stood amongst the croud, she watched the fight anxiously, she had bet 2k on this match. "BOO" she criend, she pointed at Ryu with two fingers, a fish, no, a pirahna appeared out of no where and bit Ryu's butt, She keeled over laughing "hahaha!"
She stood up again, wait she thought, she turned behind her, a tall man with a bat stared down at her..."umm" she said...."that wasn't my fish"
She smiled "uh...I know I'm the cherry_bomber, I uh, everyone knows I use rubber fake fish, that one was so real." The man shrugged and left, sucker, she thouhgt, turning her attention back to the fight.  

- Strike without Mercy -

neonninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:23 am
The fish was destroyed before it reached Ryu thanks to the intense pressure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:47 pm
cherry_bomber grumbled when the fish dissapeared, she pointed again, hundreds of fish where dumped on Ryu's head, realising she had just broked the dueling arena rules again, she left.  

- Strike without Mercy -

neonninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:04 pm
The fish were shredded by Ryu's blades.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:14 pm
Smoke started to rise out of the chimmeny located on that eriee hut right next to Byako's dueling square. Many people dont go in there because they dont see anyone else going in there and for the fact that the guy, Vineco, is the owner of the place.
Nothing is known about this guy other than he had one day shown up by the docks without anyone knowing how because at the time the docks were clear of any boats or subs or flying machines of any sort. Rumor started that he swam from the dakr lands across the way or one of Byako's sister cities out there that brings in supplies such as all the its food, because no farms are around Byako, the nearest one is 300 miles away. Other rumors said that he walked apon the waters from somewhere, and that one was right thou he wouldnt tell them that, who cn walk on water?
The reasons for his arrival seemed to be to open his hut called The Hut Of Your Furture. Anyone who has gone in there came out of course scared but also claiming that there fortune telling was a fake because they didnt see anything in that crystal ball when Vineco claimed something to be in there like a sex change in three days.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

linkstud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:43 am
sweatdrop am i being attacked?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:20 pm
linkstud
sweatdrop am i being attacked?
((lets put it in lame man terms YES YOU IDIOT YOU BEING CRUSHED ALIVE there))  

neonninja

linkstud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:46 am
(( stare crying stare oh......))*melts into the ground and vanishes*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:53 pm
"Sonic Pulse" said Ryu jumping into the air and unleashes one of his most devestating attacks cuasing the entire colosuem floor and the building itself as well as anyone withing the colosuem to shake uncontrolablely.  

neonninja

linkstud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:54 am
*grabs ur hand and pulls u into the ground leaving ur head standing out*got ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:50 pm
"Sonic Surprise" said Ryu calmly as wind blows him out of the earth and lands gently on the floor with no expression on his face.  

neonninja

linkstud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:36 pm
*smoke rised from the ground and int othe air*ur fast....  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff