Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:28 pm
Melody approched the compond and knocked and asked "Luna are you there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm
Yun enters the compound from a seperate entrance and is followed by Nikolai. He hands Yun the blade from Fenrir as he examines it. It was quite a fine blade. Walking downstairs to his workshop and takes out his tools. He takes off his cloak and Tsuchikage hat as he lies down the blade.

"Alright, lets see here..."

Yun takes off the leather straps and the handle of the blade. Looking at its base, he can see a pinhole from where the nerve of the fang was before it was built. Perfect, an entrance way for the chakra. He places his hands over it and starts to pour his suiton chakra out of his body and into his arms.

"Alright, lets get this."

He imbunes them into his left arm, much like his rain style of swordfighting and places it over the hole. The chakra starts to pour into the blade. He starts to cringe from the pain of pouring out his own chakra at such a rate.

"Just...a few more seconds...."

After about fifteen seconds, he cuts off his chakra flow. The blade begins to give off a blew aura and starts to perspirate a bit. Yun then takes out a chizzle and begins to carve around the blade. He carves markings that look like waves that rise up the blade. Next, with a wetstone, he smooths out the blade and sharpens it. Water begins to come out as he sharpens it. Just what he wanted. He then puts the handle back on and wraps it in fresh stingray skin. Placing it in a box, he heads back upstairs.

Nikolai: Was it a success? Young master?

"Yes, now, I'll be heading to the Cloud village to make the delivery."

Bowing as he walks by, Yun puts back on his Tsuchikage cloak and hat as he headed out. Not only was he gonna deliver the blade, but he was also gonna try to find out what was with the conflicts between the Mist and Cloud.  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody approched the compond and knocked and asked "Luna are you there?"

Luna walks to the door, tears in her eyes, but wipes them away activating the Byakugan so the red would not show as much and answers the door. "Yes Melody, I am here. Please, come in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm
Melody opened the door and walked in, she had a confused look on her face. "Luna-sama what has happened in the mist..... and where is sana-chan I can't find her any where?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 am
Luna decided to tell Melody all that had recently happened in the Mist. She knew to much. "Please come in Melody." Luna ushers Melody in and tells the servants of the home to make some tea and vegetable ramen, and she leads Melody to the large foyer and sits her down on a big, rounded couch. "A lot has happened, that for some reason, I believe we are being targeted." She paused and continued. "Someone killed Miss Sana-Chan for her Byakugan eyes, like the ones I have recently learned. "She activates her Byakugan, showing Melody she was being truthful. "Also, Yun-sama, has left to help another village, and i have become the temporary vice head of the Sung family and army." Also as well, Zane-sama has...left the village." At this tears being to fill in Luna's eyes, but she quickly wipeds them away, she must be stong. The servants bring in the tea, and Luna takes a cup sipping down the whole thing at once.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm
Melody's face went ghost white as she utters "S-S-S-S-S..." she then sobbs out "Sana-chan.....Zana-sama.....no...NO!!" Melody burries her head in her chest. She then looks up at luna and asks "Is yun-sama your brother luna-sama, and if he is does that make him my brother?" Melody didn't care if he was or not she would not be able to take lossing some one else close to her.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody's face went ghost white as she utters "S-S-S-S-S..." she then sobbs out "Sana-chan.....Zana-sama.....no...NO!!" Melody burries her head in her chest. She then looks up at luna and asks "Is yun-sama your brother luna-sama, and if he is does that make him my brother?" Melody didn't care if he was or not she would not be able to take lossing some one else close to her.

Luna takes a deep breath after swallowing all the tea. "Please Melody, remember you are a shinobi of the mist." Hiding her own tears she walks towards the window. "No, Yun is not my brother but blood, but we are siblings by something closer than blood, we are members of the same chakra type, the same clan." She turns around "I was taken in by the Sung family because they believe I have the ablities necessary to control the Sung family line. Their chakra, runs through my vains now." She sits down in a nearby chair. "Actually, Im the temporary head of the household, so if you ever need anything, you can just come here and I will ask the servants to provide you with whatever you need little sister. Just tell them who you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:02 pm
A pelican flies through the sky and suddenly lands on the window next to Luna and Melody. It opens its mouth and a letter falls into Luna's hands.

Dear Sister,

I hope you are getting over your loss. I know how you feel when it comes to losing someone so close. Anyways, I'll be returning to Kirigakure with my three students. Yes, I have students now, two who are proud medical ninjas in training. I was hoping that you could teach them the basics of medical ninjutsu while I help find my third student a taijutsu master to help train him.

We should be here for around a month and then return to the rock and prepare them for chuunin exams. I also have business in helping rebuild the Leaf Village. I hope to see you again soon. And one more request, make sure Zane doesn't run off again, if he has indeed returned.

Your loving brother,
Lord Tsuchikage Yun Sung

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Cain the Blade
A pelican flies through the sky and suddenly lands on the window next to Luna and Melody. It opens its mouth and a letter falls into Luna's hands.

Dear Sister,

I hope you are getting over your loss. I know how you feel when it comes to losing someone so close. Anyways, I'll be returning to Kirigakure with my three students. Yes, I have students now, two who are proud medical ninjas in training. I was hoping that you could teach them the basics of medical ninjutsu while I help find my third student a taijutsu master to help train him.

We should be here for around a month and then return to the rock and prepare them for chuunin exams. I also have business in helping rebuild the Leaf Village. I hope to see you again soon. And one more request, make sure Zane doesn't run off again, if he has indeed returned.

Your loving brother,
Lord Tsuchikage Yun Sung

Luna took the letter, quickly read through it and walked to a table taking out ink and some paper. She replied:

Dear Yun,

Thank you for your kind words of confort, but they do not help. I know that Miss Sana-chan is dead because I failed to protect her as the families guardian, and I am using all my strength to try and find who killed her. Nevertheless, I would be honored to take up some medic-nin as students, it will take my mind off things. Also, I have recently discovered I had family in the Hyuga clan, and I have finally activated my Byakugan eyes. I wish to see you soon, brother.

Your sister,
Luna

She gave the letter to the bird and it flew off to find Yun and give him the letter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Ptoleimer lands infront of the mansion and lets Shin and Serenity out of its mouth. They are welcomed by three maids and Nikolai the butler.

Nikolai: Welcome. The young lord informed us about ur arrival. Please, make yourselves comfortable till the Ms. Luna meets with you.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Luna sees Ptoleimer land from the window and says to Melody. "Please, excuse me for a minute sister." She bows and walks out to the front door and stands next to Nikolai "That will be all Nikolai, I will take it from here." She looks at the two new arrivals. "Hello, you must be the new ninja Yun told me about, my name is Luna Bravenheart, I will be your teacher. Please, foloow me inside."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am
Serenity looks up at Ptolemier."Never again."She said.She looked at Luna and bowed."Thank you for teaching us."She said.  

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Luna laughs, "The travel could not have been comfortable. I am honored to be teaching you, it's my pleasure." She laughs again, a bell-like laugh. "Please, come inside, there are rooms already set up, we will begin training immediantly."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm
"Your right about that.Riding in a birds mouth.Never doing that again.Ever."She said."Of course.I am eagerto learn some medical techniques."She said.  

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm
(the things I do for this guild...lol)

Shin followed inside  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]