Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"I knew you for 2 minutes and I cared." She said and took the whiskey bottle from him, "You want the cops to haul you off when they get here?" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm
"you really think that i dont have a fake ID? i play at bars alot." Rayne pulls his guitar out if the case and played one of the songs he wrote for him is was a sketchy song, but to most people it would have sounded extremely complex.
"thats the kind of music i play, i invented the genre. i call it Theory Metal.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori's eyes widened as he played.
"Thats....amazing!" She smiled, for the first time in a while. Music was always the thing that calmed her.
"Your leg.... How is it?" She asked as she knelt.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:57 pm
rayne hadnt noticed any more pain coming from his leg, but it was still broken.
"eh, aside from it being broken its fine." he said
he stowed his guitar back in the case.
"well nothing to do but wait. so whats your name?"  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"I'm Tori." She said and smiled, "and you?"

((what happened to the dad btw???)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 pm
"Rayne." he said simply
he didnt really elaborate much about himself. other than the fact that he ran away from his family because of the abuse.

((oh yea...he's out cold)  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image
Adam slowly stopped crying. "Rayne, it's really you." He said, relieved. Adam couldn't move at all, it just hurt too much. He laughed slightly. "Well I guess that now you know why I'm always looking beat up when I show up at the bar."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Allen smiled as the streacher's has been pulled out of the back of the abuleanc's "well the ambulance's are hear...hey adam whear are you going to move?" he asked  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image
"I-I don't know, I have nowhere to go." He said sadly. "And I doubt that Christoph would want me hanging around permanately at The Music Box."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:49 pm
Allen sighed "hey you and your brother can stay with me...untill you guys want to fined a house" he sead smileing 'grate i made no seance' he thaght  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image

((Yeesh, all of a sudden, everybody posted! Shadow Chaser, please read the rules about joining the RP!

Waaauugghh!! crying Come back to the Haunted Music Box!!!))

Midnight approached and slowly the customers trickled out, returning to their own times and places. Christoph tended the bar, filling empty glasses, making light conversation, being a friend to all his customers. From time to time, he would glance to the door, seeming to expect someone to enter. He was concerned about the young people who'd left the bar soon after playing such a beautiful song together. One of his limitations included not being allowed to help anyone outside of the bar. As long as they stayed in the Haunted Music Box, he could keep them safe. Once they set foot outside of it, they were on their own. It was one of the reasons Christoph treated his customers so well and insisted that all of his employees did, too. Most had a tragic story, and many were not loved anywhere else but there. Christoph cared about them, but could only show that compassion in the bar. Part of the price of being the owner of the Haunted Music Box.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image
Adam sat up slowly. He got up. "Let's just head back to the bar." He said, wanting to leave this place. Before they left, the paramedics insisted that they wrap his ribs and cast his arm. After that they headed back to the bar.

((Okay, change it to where Adam's arm is broken, I don't like the idea of being immobile.))  

Vamp C

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm
Allen sighed and followed close by adam 'wont chris be so woreyed...' he thaght looking up into the sky looking at the star's and moon '  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image

Christoph buffed the bar top and glanced at the door again. Still nobody came through. The man in the half mask from earlier sat down at the bar. "A glass of wine, please. Whatever is your best." Christoph smiled and bowed, pulling out a bottle with a faded label. He poured out the wine with his usual flair for the dramatic, and presented it with a flourish. The masked man accepted it quietly and sipped it, listening to the current player on the stage. They played a mournful trumpet solo, reaching up to the highest notes with ease. Christoph glanced yet again at the door. The masked man noticed this and asked in French, "Waiting for someone?" Christoph sighed and smiled sadly. "I don't expect anyone, but yes, I am, Erik. Remember those young people who performed before you? I feel as if something terrible has happened to them." His French was equally perfect, as all the languages he spoke were. Erik nodded and sipped at his wine. "Young people usually do get themselves in trouble." Christoph glanced irritably at Erik. "You're not helping. Did you hear how talented they were? As the self-proclaimed Angel of Music, even you must see that." Erik didn't respond to this except to sip again from his wine. Christoph turned away and went to refill the cup of another customer.  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image
Adam walked back into The Haunted Music Box and sat down at the bar. "Okay today sucks." He muttered to himself. "Just give me whatever, I'm not picky right now."

((Ok this is the only other pic I got that resembles the old one.))  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff