Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ragnok OOC Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like the roleplay so far?
  Love it!
  Pretty Good
  So-so
  Could be better
  Don't like it
  I LIKE GOLD!!!
View Results

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 pm
Lots of questions and lots of answers will probably come up at the dining hall. Umbra's nefarious plans will be coming up within a day or two (in the roleplay). I'm kind of excited that the next chapter of the roleplay is coming up real soon. That'll also mean I'll be accepting a few new people to the roleplay. I have a few in mind that I'll invite, but the rest I'll leave open.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 am
Great idea, I'm up for fresh meat. twisted

Hahaha, anyway, we should make a chapter synopsis on the front page that gives the story the far, separated into nice little bite-sized chunks. biggrin That'd be cool for the newbies, and nice as a general reference for us. It's so cool we've come this far and are still going so strong. Aren't we at like page 108 or something?  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm
didn't see this until after I posted. I'll try and get Kiya talking with Vasuki. I make no promises though.

Expect Kiya to return to how I originally had her planned: Dim muscle.

second edit: Nevermind, Kiya's not dim, just very much a tomboy. Expect whoever comes to get her to end up with a headache from having to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:24 pm
I've just been lazy and haven't made a story synopsis for either the roleplay or the OOC forum yet. I'll get to work on that sometime soon. Maybe.  

Derpzilla88

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm
A synopsis would be nice, especially at those times when you forget something  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 am
Uh huh. And it's always soothing for an OCD mind. biggrin

Okay, so Vasuki invited everybody to a dinner this night... will everybody be able to come? Kaila, the dragons, and I all RSVP. I think we all need to be present, personally, because we might be able to further the plot and make the character ties a little deeper. Maybe if we go on another journey after this, nearly everyone will be able to go (somehow), and it'll help us to know each other. Or something. :]  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 am
I'm sure everyone is invited to this dinner thingie  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 am
Someone's gonna need to go fetch Kiya. She's been in the tavern since the group split, and she's not really capable of getting anywhere on her own.  

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 am
Whoever wants to go get Kiya can go get her. Since Vasuki barely even knows her, he won't.
And yes, everyone who's still around can come to the dinner thing. Since everyone seems ready for it, we'll time skip to it in a little bit. And by the next day of the roleplay, big things are going to happen and it's going to make things (hopefully) start moving fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 am
Ta da! I have finished a rough draft version of the story synopsis for everyone. It's on the OOC forum for right now until I've tweaked it to be just right. Let me remind everyone that it's still a rough draft, so the info might be off in some places and some stuff might be mixed up a bit. I did it all from memory of what's happened in the roleplay, so that's why it might seem a bit odd when you read it. But I think it gets the main points of the story so far. I didn't add side things like Vasuki learning magic from Lilly or stuff like that. I mainly stuck to the main plot.  

Derpzilla88

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 am
I'll call you Kiya.

And I'll read through the synopsis. I'm sure that, all together, we can get all the details in. :] After all, you what they say about putting your heads together....

It really hurts. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 pm
Sorry for double post. I'm alright if you start the dinner, by the way. It would be alright if my two show up late with Kiya; it looks like Kiya might need some cleaning up.  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm
The scene is all set, so everyone can show up when they're ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 pm
Let the part begin, except for Lilly since she's not going to be there  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 pm
Here's a side question for you guys. Does anybody have an Xbox Live account?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff