Submit

ozxander

Dangerous Vampire

6,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 pm
I'm excited for the new expansion. On the subject of the new class/race combos, the only one i dont get is undead hunter yes i realize a hunter wouldnt lose their skills just by becoming undead, but on the other hand it seems to me that animals who arent scourged probably wouldnt care for the undead. even the best undead are still unnatural even if they are 'good' idk. it seems odd to me. ok thats my rant. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 pm
F you, Tauren Paladins...you kidding me!?!?!?! and Im not so crazy about "Human Hunters"

stilll, the preview looked rad.  

Zero Gaiden

Felifae

Feline Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 pm
Once I get Cata, I'm so making a worgen rogue! I love their culture and architecture! Don't think I bother rolling a goblin at all... if I where about to, might make it a shaman or warrior.

I'm also going to miss some of the old locations once they receive the make-over... It would be best to go around the areas that they're gonna over haul and take screenshots of it, because once that patch goes live, expansion or not, Azeroth WILL be changed forever...

As for some of the new class/race mixes; troll druids and worgen druids look very, VERY tempting to me... ;D I'm also not gonna complain about the mixes since I actually like them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm
OMG that expansion is gonna be the best ever. Gonna be a worgen the second i get it!  

Renn the Tainted

Almarea Morilinde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:40 pm
The new race/class combos make NO sense. Tauren Pally? Undead Hunter?

NIGHT ELF MAGE?!?!

Dontya just love how they ignore that whole "Night elves loath arcane magic" thing. Minor details, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 pm
I can't wait for Cataclysm to come out. I'm going to run two characters after it comes out: a Tauren Priest and a Worgen Druid. I used to have a Tauren Druid (and a Blood Elf Rogue), but my friend is now the owner of that account. I need a druid, plus I want to see the new leveling in the Horde-side since Azeroth is being revamped. Too bad I won't beat the Alliance-side, though.

Almarea Morilinde

NIGHT ELF MAGE?!?!

Dontya just love how they ignore that whole "Night elves loath arcane magic" thing. Minor details, I guess.

Tauren Paladin was already there; they worship nature, so worshipping Apa'ro would be an obvious way to expand Tauren culture with sun druids.

I agree that the whole Night Elf Mage is going too far, though. You see some Highborne evolve into High Elves in a matter of seconds, so having mages who stay kaldorei is confusing.  

Tremere Lich

Phyrra Tagonist

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Almarea Morilinde

NIGHT ELF MAGE?!?!

User Image

Lol! I completely agree! However, I am guilty of wanting to play an undead hunter ._. Well, because most of my toons are undead and I want to keep it that way!! crying I find that all the other races I get tired of playing so they stay low lvl but when I play an undead toon, I don't get tired of progressing them through the game.
I personally have mixed feelings over the new expansion. I have just recently gotten myself geared enough for ICC 10 (pathetic, I know) and now that another expansion is coming out, my newly attained gear will be s**t again crying Also, I can't really imagine hopping on my flying mount in the old world. I'm just so used to getting on my epic mount or going to an npc to go places in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. crying

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm
WotLK was a really bad expansion. The only hard content so far was Ulduar and of course that's a joke now. The bosses that are in ICC are complete pushovers also.

Have been doing arenas to pass time and now that is boring now that I have all the gear : /

Guess I'll just sell my account and move on to something else.  

Angell50

Aldenorai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 am
Almarea Morilinde

NIGHT ELF MAGE?!?!

You don't know how badly my guildmaster was wishing for Blood Elf Druids. That would have been so awesome......despite the fact that it too would be highly contradictory to the race since we all know how Blood Elves are with nature.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 am
Cataclysm looks sooooo awesome i cant wait  

Tritin the Ice Demon

[.Nitemare.Bus.On.Duty.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 pm
Heroic Deadmines...
s'all i got to say.. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 am
Aldenorai
Almarea Morilinde

NIGHT ELF MAGE?!?!

You don't know how badly my guildmaster was wishing for Blood Elf Druids. That would have been so awesome......despite the fact that it too would be highly contradictory to the race since we all know how Blood Elves are with nature.
Actually, if you played at all in BC you would know that in Tempest Keep, there was a boss that was a Blood Elf Druid of sorts. :]

I also find what i said hypocritical, because I barely played before Wrath came out. LOL  

[Moseley]

Tipsy Cleric

6,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

hollographik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 am
I honestly don't get why everyone is complaining. Stuff can change. Granted some things lore-wise shouldn't but that's besides the point. as per the new race class combos... if you've read enough lore you'll see that most the newer ones have their place or a decent explanation for them... so whose to say a Tauren can't drop its nature heritage and become one with the light, or that the night elves can't learn to re-accept some of there arcanic ways its not like everyone would but some can. There are a few that are i trying to figure out like the new druids, but eh don't see why not... Undead and Human Hunter are kinda like well finally, still think poor Draenei got left out again as they always do but that's kinda nothing new. Their lore was just always messed up from the get go. for anyone that questions dwarven shamans, if you read on wowwiki that some Wildhammer Dwarves up at Aerie Peak were somewhat shamanistic so maybe some of the Ironforge Dwarves decided to pick it up too. Anyways, just proves that a little research or maybe an imagination and less whining can justify a something. Not everything but its not all foul play like you'd like to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:07 pm
The story is still on-going, and of course things are going to change. Who says that the Night Elves that dabble into arcane magic are going to be good people? Troll Priests aren't, but nobody's pointing fingers at them.

Think about it past the classes and past the races--for an example, Draenei Shamans. Shamanism is supposed to be where one is in harmony with the elements, and their totems to represent those elements are blessed by nature itself. Draenei totems are mechanical, and they have learned to master the elements, not work alongside them like Orcs can.

Troll Priests are Witch Doctors, not actual priests. They are the practitioners of voodoo, which has supposedly be dropped by nearly all trolls in favor of Shamanism. (Voodoo is highly looked down on by a lot of trolls and other races today, in the WoW universe.) Night Elf priests do not worship a holy power, they worship Elune. Human Priests worship the Holy Light. Draenei Priests worship the Naaru, etc.

Just think about that for a while, and in a way, the race and class combo can make sense. Just because it has one name doesn't mean the name means the same thing for all of those classes.

Tauren Paladins are going to be the best prot/ret pallies, purely from a gameplay perspective. smile  

maiora premunt

Sparkly Capitalist

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Wee Little

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:46 pm
I'm kind of glad they aren't adding too much to the game atm. My PC is going to the crapper and I won't be able to afford one til about 6 months from now. So when I heard of the expansion, I was like "Game over gonk " cuz I assume any bigger of a game, and my PC would explode. My PC may actually handle this lol.

I like to see new things, so of course I'm excited about it. So far there isn't too much that I'm dreading, I'm not even worried about the stat changes.

Seems like Thrall leaves us and it all goes down hill for the Horde.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff