Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:57 pm
She let him, staying in solid state to look around. she could always flood the place later, but then he might get on her for water damage, and she didn't care for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:06 am
Kren moved away, still moving undetected in the shadows.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:12 pm
She finished her review and of the interior and went to pace outside, examining and taking mental notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:34 am
Ah, a new school. Someplace where I can be accepted. Looking around Kasa headed toword the main building. Her blonde hair swaying back and forth in pigtails, ribbons tied up in her hair. A short cut black skirt and a simple white top.

Holding her messenger bag close to her side, thinking about what was to come. Her Earth and Wood like powers probally woudn't impress anyone...she was just a freak...right? An outcast...but this was her chance! She would not sit back and let the world go on without her! These people were just like her! She would make some friends!

Kasa continued walking, a slight sway to her hips. Turning around a corner she acidently bumped into a woman pacing back and forth.

"Oh sorry..."

Thats you silentdraconis ^-^

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:37 am
Kren moved behind the new woman that arrived at the abandoned school. "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:02 am
"Eep!"

Turning around quickly after bumping into the lady, to find a man who just questioned her.

"I-I'm new here. The name is Kasa."

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:48 am
the darkling cocked his head. "So you came to an abandoned school?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:02 am
"H-huh? Am I not supossed to be here? D-Did I take a wrong turn when I came onto campus? Oh I'm so stupid, I new this was to good to be true."

hitting her own head a bitm, Kasa looked around a bit, totally confused and a bit freaked out. What to do?! What to do?!

"S-so...uhhh...waht's y-your name??"

It was a topic starter. Maybe she'd find out where classes were being held or something!

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:05 am
"I am Kren, the soon to be head master when this school is rebuilt." He looked around. "Why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:13 am
"Nice to meet you Kren!"

Kasa smiled brightly. her pig tails slightly boncing.

"I was here to attend this school but silly me, didn't do any research and guess I came way to early. Heh heh. So, your the head master? Thats cool ^-^"

Souting to herself in her head 'Stupid! You came too early! There not even open yet! And now you have no place to stay! You left your home to come here!'

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:15 am
"Actually, you came too late. This was a school but went under a couple of months ago, i now have plans to renivate and re-open it." he smiled softly. "You are welcome to stay in one of the dorms...though they aren't the best."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:23 am
"Awww....late? That totaly sucks! But at least your reopening it later on. Thats good! Hee hee ^-^ And about the dorm, I'd love to! Truth is I really didn't have a place to stay afer coming all this way. It doesn't matter if its not the best, your kindness make me happy. ^-^ Thank you!"

Yay! Now I won't have to be on the streats! And hopefully a new frined. Not half bad looking either if I may say so myself, hee hee.

kasa continued to think to herself happily, things were looking up.

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:28 am
((Kren, so ya know, is basically a human shape of darkness)) Kren shrugged. "But if your going to stay, you'll have to pay, and study under me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:45 am
((I know ^-^ but Kasa doesn't ^-^ I've read everything thats happened so far in this story ^-^))

"I can pay! I saved money before coming here! And I don't mind. I'll study under you ^-^ If your tthe head master you must be really strong ^-^"

[-Xemnas-]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:02 pm
"Right." he said with a little laugh stepping from the shadows. "Anyt particular interest in learning."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games