Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:32 am
She would sleep soundly for hours, waking up hours later late into the day, them shaded by the many leaves of the trees, giving them the perfect shade for the perfect coolness. Slowly creeping up a small creature eased up, sniffing Alura's hand before backing up and left, returning and pushing an egg up to her, placing it close to her body. It was a good sized rather larger than normal egg with odd markings on it as well. The creature then left running off as she stirred slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm
Kazuki was the one who woke up first. He looked at her, then at the egg. He examined it, and the markings, but shook his head, he wasnt able to decipher its meaning. But he did not do anything to it, instead just put it down beside her, and sat down, enjoying the coolness, waiting for her to wake up  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 am
She would wake about an hour later she stirred, yawning and slowly woke up, slowly sitting up and rubbed her eyes, yawning again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 am
He smiled, and pecked her cheek "hello there sleepy head" he said, as he offered her some fruit "i got this for our breakfast" he said, "i wouldve gotten us some meat, b ut i dont know, i just didnt feel like killing an innocent animal" he said apolegetically  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 am
"It's fine." She said, taking the fruit and took a bite. "Mmmmm its good." She said after swallowing and took another bite.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 pm
"isnt it? the best fruit is normally on top of the tree, so i had to climb up a few times, but it seemed like it payed off" he said, smiling, he then took out a green apple "these are my favorites" he said smiling, taking a bite  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 pm
She eyed his green apple. "Mmmmm I love green apples too."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 pm
He blinked at her then chuckled, offering her his apple "want a bite?" he said, smiling  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 am
She smiled. "As long as you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:51 pm
"psh" he said rolling his eyes "if i minded i wouldnt have offered a bite, cmon now, eat it" he said smiling  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm
She smirked nodding and took a bite. "Oh that's good." She said chewing then swallowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 pm
He smiled again, then took out another apple  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 am
She smiled, eating as she looked up at the sky. She moved one hand back, blinking and looked at what she felt her hand hit. She looked at the rather large egg. "Huh? What's this?" she asked, setting the apple on her lap and picked up the egg that held a grayish color with a bit of orange like peach with small black lines in places.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm
((can i join!!! this is an awesome story line so far ^^)))  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Sure ^^ You can join ^^)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items