Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Not so famous Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch Tomato

Unsealed Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 am
chaos;head  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:26 pm
I don't know if anyone mentioned this one already - Axis Powers: Hetalia.
It seems like a lot of people don't know about it, so I figured it was one of those lesser-known Anime/mangas.

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

pastelfishprincess

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm
code geass, vampire knight, kuroshitsuji (black butler), shugo chara, tsubasa, xxx holic, card captor sakura, neon genisis evangelion, others  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:14 pm
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann--A giant mecha anime that gets more epic with every episode. It starts with a relatively human sized robot, and ends with galaxies being used as shurikens. Roughly 26 episodes.
Neon Genesis Evangelion--Another giant mecha anime, but this one shows exactly how good of an idea it is to have teenagers be the only line of defense for the human race. (Answer: bad. Very bad.) Roughly 26 episodes.
Mononoke--A Japanese horror anime staring a medicine seller (his name is never given, so fans call him Kusuri-uri) that goes around and fights vengeful spirits. Roughly 15 episodes with the first three as part of another series, Ayakashi.
Serial Experiments Lain--A very hard to explain anime. It begins with a girl commiting suicide and then she sends emails to people, saying that she is part of the Wired (their version of the Internet). Definately less then thirty episodes though I can't remember the exact amount.
Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)--Girls gossip about a website that can only be accessed at midnight, Hell's Correspondence. They say if you type in the name of someone who has wronged you, it will take vengeance for you. But there is a horrible price to pay in return... I don't know how many episodes there are.
Princess Tutu--A ballet anime that starts off like a typical fairy tale, when the titular character works to gather the pieces of the prince's heart, and ends with everything getting worse and fairy tale archetypes getting turned on their heads. Roughly 26 episodes.  

chlorine trifluoride

Durem Shapeshifter

Mysterious_Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Of the few anime series I've seen, Noein, Monster, and Now and Then, Here and There seem pretty obscure. Never got to finish Noein, unfortunately. *grumbles about Syfy's scheduling...*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 pm
XXXHolic heart
Mushi-shi
Solty Rei
Ouran Host Club
Case Closed
These are the ones I like to watch on the funimation channel...  

o0Starheart0o

MichaelCra

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm
I like soul eater, Mushi-shi and "to aru majutsu no index" (if you have not seen to aru majutsu no index I highly Recommend it)

Well Im gonna post a Link to a site that has over 100 different Streaming Anime's Both movies and series all sub'ed soo don't look if you don't like reading sub's

http://www.animeavenue.net/anime-list/

If there is an issue with this Link being here i will remove it and if the site gets harassed i will also remove this link. Hope people Enjoy the anime ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 pm
Anyone see Karin?  

Kumani Arentoi

Tipsy Smoker

reven228

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm
here are three anime.
Gantz- the Anime sucked, but the Manga kicks a**.

Black cat- it's a decent show, with likable charecters. but it moved a bit too fast for my liking. l in all, i'd still recomend it to people.

School Rumble- a Romantic, drama, comedy. i love this story and it's charecters who go through their highschool careers. love triangles develop into somthing more and you never now what will happen next! if there was one anime that i wash would go on forever, it would be School rumble  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:12 pm
Kumani Arentoi
Anyone see Karin?

Yeah about the Vampire Girl who doesn't suck Blood right?  

MichaelCra

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100

NarProfiler

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 am
A couple people have mentioned Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I'd agree that it is a purely epic anime.

Macross Frontier - latest TV series of the Macross series that have gone on for a while now (original came out in 1982-ish) and it's friendly to people who've not seen the others, yet keeps to the central theme of aliens, music, and emotion.

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki - I've not met a lot of people who've heard of this one. If you liked FLCL because of the randomness, this is completely chaotic, but there's story in it that makes it fun too.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (and it's sequel of the same name + Kai ) - horror / psychological anime - nice if you like mysteries and sci fi / supernatural stuff ... though I should warn there's character death... a lot of it... and in some rather gruesome ways sometimes...

If you like ecchi, I'd recommend Strike Witches ... a military-esque anime where girls with magical power get animal ears / tail and fly using machines on their legs... the witches in this series don't wear pants because of the machines that they have to be able to get into at any time...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image love hina romance awsome anime and manga  

aaronmartin21

ll kach ll

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:17 pm
Try these for size (some are still ongoing): whee

- Angel Beats
- Occult Academy
- Amagami SS
- Hakuouki
- Bakuman
- Fairy Tail
- Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
- Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
- Star Driver

more to come! have fun watching ~ 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 am
I know ALOT of not so popular anime.

Lets see...

Ojamajo Doremi
Land Defence Force! Mao-Chan!
Brigadoon
Alien Nine
Narutaru, or in english; Shadow Star
Black Rock Shooter
Chaos Head
Disgaea
Summer Wars (If you like Digimon, then This OVA is for you! <3)
Eruka Seven (I think I spelled it wrong, but people that know of this one would be able to tell what I'm trying to say.)
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Fairy Musketeir Akazukin
Ookami-chan and the 7 Companions
Fushigiboshi no Futagohime, or in english The Twin Princesses of the Mysterious Star
GA Art Design Class
Hanamaru Kindergarden
Happiness!
Law of Ueki
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Manabi Straight
Metabots (Old one. lol)
MM!
Rozen Maiden
Powerpuff Girls Z
Saya no Uta (not really an anime, I mean, I'ts classified as a "Visual Novel", but it's still epic and most people would call it an anime anyway.)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, or in english So Long, Mr. Despair
Potemayo
Princess Tutu
Shangri-La
Sugar Sugar Rune
Sumomomo Momomo
Yotsuba (manga)

There's more, but I can't remember them right now.  

Shadow Rangler

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Princess Tutu
Pretear
Brigadoon Marin to Melan
The Spirit of Wonder