Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image

"Eh?" He laughed at his sisters slurred speech. "Rin-chan, your sleepy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm
8 pages seriously guys? how am i gonna catch up? i'll manage somehow.....  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 pm
(( Raz~ You can have Kaito walk into the living room and witness what I'm about to have Rin do next ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image

Rin nodded, before leaning closer to Len. "Wanna owansh peish?" She mumbled, leaning closer to his mouth. She knew that Len didn't really like oranges, but hoped he would try them one more time.
After all, she'd do it for Len - except with bananas. Giving Len an eskimo kiss, she leaned closer.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image

Len blushed slightly at what Rin was implying but took the other half of the piece in his mouth anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:21 pm
Kaito walked in. "Has anyone seen my headphones? I was gonna do a little pratice with Can....ta.....rell....a........incest? Ummmmmm....Hiya.....guys.......I can see you're very busy right now. Um so yeah....Headphones.......And uh.....heh heh....."  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image

After connecting her lips with Len's, Rin jumped away, her entire face a bright red, and looked at Kaito.
"O-Oh, K-K-Kaito-nii....I think y-your headphones w-w-were in the s-studio.." She leaned closer to Len, as if afraid he would be taken away because Kaito found out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 pm
"R-r-r-right....T-the studio.......Thanks Rin....ummm I guess I'll just go now.....and uh....get my headphones and uh..... Have fun? Hugs not drugs? Ice cream......uh....I'll leave now....." He inched back to the door before bolting out as if the devil were at his heels.  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image

Le njumped off and blushed a bit too. "S-sorry Kaito-nii." he didn't know why he was apologizing but whatever. Len hugged Rin and sighed. "Gosh."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:42 pm
(raz is going to bed now nighty night)  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

Rin rested her head on Len's shoulder, her heart beating fast. "S-So Kaito-nii knows.... Gumi and M-Miku don't..." She muttered, tallying it in her head. Finally, lifting her head, she looked at Len.
"....So h-h-how'd you like that orange?" She asked - rather pathetically. The moment had passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:04 pm
User Image

Len blushed and grinned. "Hai, it tasted really nice..." Instinctively, he kissed her cheek.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:13 pm
User Image

She blushed, and smiled at him. "Len-kun...maybe do y-you want to go to the p-park...or something?" She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 am
(Gah! No picture! D smile

Len chuckled. "Sure Rin-chan."  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 am
User Image

Standing up, she held out a hand to Len. "Y-You want to go now; or do have something e-else in mind?" She cursed herself for stuttering.

(( Noooo, smexy Len picture! Come back! ))  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff