Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ғıηαℓ Ғαηтαşч Ⓖєηєşış - OOC Thread~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcos Magna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:51 pm
I'm sorry to interrupt your Incest party but Royce wont be coming back on until his two months are done. As you can understand. Royce has been hit on his left side by a drunken driver. and now is in the Hospital. He has two months of healing. So basically if you can save Final Genesis by bumping or you can let it die  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:15 am
Oh Dear... this is most depressing, but I'm sure Royce... no I'm posotive that we'll see him soon... and not one the day of Judgement, but possibly before that... and not at a funeral either... YOU HEAR ME ROYCE!!!!! YOU"RE GOING TO GET BETTER AND COME BACK!!!! or.... I'M TAKING YUMI FROM YOU mrgreen sooo, bumping... what is that again???  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:47 am
Scratch that last post about taking yumi... *sighs and raises hand* Rosetta, I deal with what happens to us on the island, me and YunaLee are usually on the most and can collaborate on what happens witht he rp, Royce, you focus on getting better, and Rosetta, yuo do whatever you feel will be the best for him. Chris you watch over Sora and dang, I hate that it takes stuff like this for me to speak up. I've been in quite a few rps that have this kind of story so you can depend on me and I'm sure *looks at Yuna* she has to and can correct me on this. DOn't worry this RP will not die and it won't have 3-4 pages of bumps... that's just tacky.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
OMG Guul! Why didn't you tell me?!

-heads desk- and here i find you volunteering me Raji and I had no clue. But We'll keep FFG alive until something else happens, and that's a promise.

My turn to say this Raji....
Someone's in critical condition and you have romance on your mind!? -face palm- But if that's what it takes for him to come back, then it works....in a way  

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:38 pm
seriously not cool Raji.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm
OMG!!! I friggen took it back!!!! And it's called playful motivation, I do that... a lot. I'm not really all that good with handling the dark and dreary, sad stuff so I put a different light on it, something in the more optimistic POV, geez people... READ MY FRIGGEN SIGNATURE!!!..... minus the HEIko link, that one's a bit dark  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 pm
^^ 申し訳ありませんが、あなたのように楽しい悩ますこと Raji~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:06 pm
stare Must we start this again YunaLEE... one sec *pulls out translator...
YunaLee says: Sorry you're so fun to tease...
stare thanks, thank you very much... I was about to... nevermind, best watch what I say so I'm now the target anymore... nevermind you know WHAT!!!! そのためクールではなかった、ここで私が深刻されていたと思った。私は、あなたが私を意味する場合、すべてを削除する必要があります!.......... 冗談、冗談...しかし、真剣に、私は間違って件名にいくつかの光をもたらすしようとするのだと思った

HAVE FUN WITH THAT!!!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:12 pm
私は実際にいくつかの文字の意味を理解することができます...しかし、とても楽しいこれを行うためだ。そして、あなたがなぜ'イ'私はそれではなくどのようにかかわらず、トランスレータを使用する必要が面白いとストレスを教えてくれたこと

That might come out weird if you use the translator
-stares at clock- overall, i spent about 15-20 min.s trying to type this all out ^^ Have fun Raji-san! And tell me when you want a rough translation too! Your translator might break down xP  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 pm
Don't be so sure, you never know what my translator can do in a matter of seconds...

YunaLee says: I can understand the real meaning of some characters ... but I do this for fun. And why you 'y' which I do not like it though, it taught me a fun and stress the need to use a translator

hmmm... that didn't take to long...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 pm
o_o, that came off.....really off.....

Rough translation: I can actually understand what you just said, but I type like this for fun. By the way, you never did tell me why you stressed the 'Lee'. What I find really funny is how you have to use the translator in order to understand me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 pm
I no speak japanese, or chinese, or korean, or what ever langauge you are speaking. I only speak American. And no I don't speak english, I ain't no ENGLISH f**. lol, jk jk jk.  

thefuzz54

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm
Oh dears doc.... ^^|| Raji doesn't know either, he's just cheating by using a translator  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:44 pm
Because you have lied about that Raji, I just killed a qoute baby. twisted  

thefuzz54

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 pm
Well what the heck did you expect??? I'm just in a beginner japanese class and we haven't been taught how to type it yet, sheesh..... You're teasing me again aren't you evil  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff