Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvdolly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:57 am
heya people heart call meh Mimi, I'm 15 from Canada. I'm still a fan of SM I guess heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:01 am
Hi all.
Im sniper, 13
Lol..ive just recenly been watching sailormoon episodes on youtube.com
ive seen the. PGSM ones too.
I wish i could see Sailormoon S, SS and Stars since they were the ones that were never shown in the uk.
D:  

[x.Sniper.x]

Pixilated Nature

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:00 pm
Hey Everyone! I'm Tenshi. I'm seventeen, and Sailor Moon was one of the first animes I every watched. I'm familar with both the dub and the original anime and the translated manga. Um, PM me if ya wanna know anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:17 am
HI,my computer name is tala and i havent watched sailor moon
in about 3 years.but i really miss it crying  

tala simon

The Original Elf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:40 pm
Hi my name is Elf_kin and i'm 17 and seen every episode that ever aired in the US but i haven't seen sailor moon in 4 weeks because my dvd player broke. But to make up for it i've been reading my sailor moon manga for the thousandth time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:54 am
hi im 13 and i havent watched SM since i was like 6. but i have a really good memory. anyways i cant find in on tv any more. and iit used to be in the movie stores. but now its not and i cant find it crying  

BubbleBlossoms

BubbleBlossoms

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:53 am
hi my name is alyssa I am 13 and i havent SM since I was six crying
Its just not on any more cry  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:57 pm
Hi, I'm Chay. I'm 24 years old. I've seen all the episodes aired in the US and read all the manga. I also cosplay SM.  

chay_ldychaos

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X-xX_pinyo_Xx-X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:39 am
um ok my name is steffany and right now i live in Japan
im 17 and started watching sailor moon sence i was 7 so yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:46 am
my name is Nickname is Reina in spanish class so thats all im tellin ya for my name i am 13 and ever since i was in kindergarten i would watch sailor moon but then the stupid tv stations pulled it off the air and man i am sttill depressed i have not seen that show for about 4-5 years  

starluvergal

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:17 am
I'm jesica and Sailor Moon is my favorite anime. I mostly download episodes of you tube.

I'm 17 and live in the barren wasteland known as Chestertuckey MI.

On the outside I'm mysterious and beautiful but on the inside I'm just a goth-loli geek and a Japanophile sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:59 am
Hey, I'm Emily (friends call me Zero). I'm 17 and admitted moonie! It sucks they don't show it on television anymore, but I still watch the movies/DVDs and read the manga until the final season makes it over to the US...or until my friend finishes downloading the series...My fave senshi is Hotaru, but I love Usagi as well...  

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dolphin_Queen36

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:10 pm
I'm Beth and I'm 16. I loved watching Sailor Moon until it went off the aire when I was in 4th grade. I would love to see it again if it came back on 3nodding smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:55 am
I'm Rini (but call me whatever you want), I turned 13 in November, although I'm told I act younger. My favourite animals are kitties,bunnies, and foxes (is it fox or foxes that's the plural? sweatdrop ) My favourite colors or pink and lightblue. My favourite Sailor Moon charcters are Chibi Usa and ChibiChibi.I watch Japanese version of Sailor Moon now...and Um...That's pretty much it...Am I done now? sweatdrop  

Pastel Cloud

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:04 pm
Hello, everyone! You all may call me Tenko. My favorite colors are blue and pink, and I love chocolate. I also love rap, pop, and rock, as far as music is concerned. I've adored Sailor Moon since I was a young schoolgirl, and Mercury and Saturn are my favorites! But I also like Luna, Pluto, and Venus.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff