Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:23 pm
[[What about the rest of the group? Me and rin, naru and sall of them? And what about kaskaide?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm
((Well you guys haven't posted in the forest yet. I went on ahead of everyone, so when you guys all get here, a new post order will be established.))  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm
[[I see. Lol. I'm just waiting for Rin to post here, since Zenaku is pretty much following right behind him.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm
(Hey sado im in a tree and invented a new monster.I guess if you guys wanna rp with me then you can.Just dont get in my way or ill ask you to move you dont,I slice you,You still donjt move and you try to hit me,Ill kill you like i just demenstrated in my lastest and longest post OH YEEEEEAH!! scream )  

StickyHighFive

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 pm
[[Or I could use the fact that I have a bow and arrow and a lot more points than you to snipe you while your being retarded and attacking headstrong like that. -.-]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm
(I wasnt acting head strong im just defending myself and i just walk the my path that the wind pushes me to.Get in it and the shadows will devour you. xd shoulnt we be doin this in the chatterbox?  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo grinned at the unexpected situation he had been placed in. The man held the kunai tightly to his throat. The man was a fool if he thought he could mess with him. "Do you seriously think I'm that stupid? If you want to get to my King your gonna have to beat it out of me!" Takeo exclaimed. It was just then that the boy lying on the ground suddenly woke up, knocking the knife out of the man's hands. Takeo used this as a window to gain some distance. He used the strength from his legs to propel himself some distance away from the man and the other kid. Takeo skidded to a halt, dust kicking up around his legs.

~Izahel?~ Takeo thought to himself. "Well Hi There!" The boy laughed energetically. Takeo stared at the kid dumbfounded as he seemed to be gagging. Was this kid alright? You know... in the head? The boy opened up his mouth as a long sheath began to protrude from his mouth. It had a beautiful hilt to match. Takeo's hair stood on end as the sword struck the ground. ~It must be embedded with lightning...~ He thought to himself. "Good Morning to you too!" The boy exclaimed with a cheerful look on his face. The boy seemed to be drooling everywhere. ~...Oh yea... he is not right...~

Takeo looked back up to the other man that had began to speak. "So anyways are you going to take me to defaeco or what?" The man asked. Takeo gave the man a cold hard look. The man really must have been some kind of idiot to think that he would simply take him to King Defaeco. Takeo's ears began to twitch. He slightly turned his head to the brush off to the side of the opening. Takeo looked right where a third man was. Takeo's shape shifting ability did help improve his hearing, so trying to sneak around wasn't going to work really well with this young kid.

Then he heard it again. He turned his gaze even farther around. Up in a tree, their was a 4th man. ~s**t... I really need the others right now...~ Takeo put his fingers in his mouth, letting out a light whistle that sounded like the cry of a bird. Whoever they were, they really were asking for trouble. And maybe they were after the boy that came from the sky? Takeo instantly crouched down into a wolf like position. If it was going to come down to a fight, then he was going to have to give it his all. Takeo wasn't sure, but in due time, he would find out.

((@Con: Ok, the whistling sound Takeo made was a call sign. You guys can come and meet me here.))

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm
[[@Sado: Got it. I'm creatively retarded today though. Lol. I'll try to post tomorrow. :3

@Cry: No one said anything against you though so there was no point in saying that at all. Lol.]]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:50 pm
(Dude takeo im like 5 miles ahead of you homie XD How the hell do you see me.And im to tiered to fight.So im just going to leave you all alone for now and sleep in my nice new tree.But if you try to fight me then ill have to throw a msoke bomb and dip.My dud eknows when to run away XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:52 pm
((Think of Takeo as a wolf. He has incredible Eyesight. Anyways, back to work. I'll be back in 4 hours.))  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 pm
(Same.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 pm
Agito was confused for a second. "Wait now i dont want to assassinate your king i was planing on seeking an alliance with him, now that i know you are with him then im sorry about the whole kunai to the throat thing." he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Don't leave me behind! gonk crying ))

The feeling crawled up on Tsukishiro even more - the feeling that there were some anonymous beings nearby. As he continued to walk, the feeling grew stronger, and he became a bit more cautious about his actions. He kept his eyes straight, looking at some sort of light at the end of the tunnel as he would pass through the forest, dead leaves scattered along the pathway made of brown earth. He re-equipped his weapon for the mean time with the flick of the wrists. He opened his hands, and magically, they became coated in a brief flash of light, and as they curled into balls of fists, the weapon came upon the skin, and had become equipped in the split of a second. Tarvos: Minima - at least, that's what he called it. The glove had the power to accumulate energy in the air, and convert it to wild electrical energy. It was a primary weapon of some sort, and a weapon whose true abilities have not yet been revealed. Perhaps, it would, at a later time, but for now, simple motions would be good, rather than rash, and critical motions which might get himself into trouble. He did not want that - at the least, not now.

A few minutes passed by. Trekking the forest had never been like this before. He continued to walk, though, safe to say, it had not taken him long before he had come across a developing crowd in that certain path that he took to get out of the woodlands. Tsuki's ears caught the tone of a whistle, and he stopped, standing just a few meters away from the whistler, as he looked at him, and them. His eyes scanning the area like some sort of computer. He was quite distant, yes, but he could still see clearly. He knew none of them, at all, and so, he took his time to actually get a good view of everything which was in front. The whistler was the first one he took notice of. The whistler was a boy, and he was not that much older than him, too. He had red hair, and red eyes - and his appearance was quite casual. Tsuki and him almost looked alike, except that Tsukishiro had blue eyes as seen, and blond hair, but maybe that was because of the fact that they were still actually young. That is, younger as compared to the other people in that certain crowd. Tsuki took notice of them, too, but had not gotten into that much detail. A curious expression took hold of his face, and he began to wonder why they were actually here, and what they were doing. By the end of the said whistling sound, Tsukishiro moved a bit closer, keeping himself relaxed.

"Hey!" he called out. "What's going on?" he asked.

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 pm
*He is nudging up against the tree trunk and didnt care about a thing.He felt the breeze through the tree as the leafs made the fresh air slpash on his face and he closed his eyes and gripped his sword.He opened one eye and looked in the direction of the boy that was staring at him almost like he knew.But he moved his head back in place and small animals could be heard above it wasnt that rare for Cry to get moments like this he's traveled alone for a long time so he had the pleasure of being able to hear the earth around him and the sounds of nature.And his solitude only makes him stronger but he had a strange feeling he wouldnt be alone for much longer because there was somthing wierd about the group some miles away and he nudged against the tree more but the sounds of braking bark could be heard.The creature that he spared from before showed up again but this time with more men and there were far more gun men and more agile looking swordsmen.He opened his eyes and saw a gunmen with a gun he liked it was nice.It seemed to be a revolver looking weapon.This handgun was fairly large its barle was wide and the bullets seemed to be big too.He wanted that gun bad.So he got up out of his comterble resting spot he had it in him for a few more jumps then he had to rest.He unsheathed his sword and removed a small barrell looking object was absorbed in the shadow behind him.He grabbed the creature with the gun he liked and he pulled him into the shadow but not before throwing the barrel object out at the crowd of beastmen looking creatures now the wic on this devise was triggered by his finger.And when the fuse was gone a large ammount of black smoke appeared and seemed to make the creatures drowsy.And they fell to thier eternal slumber.He went into the shadow and appeared in another 3 quaters of a mile ahead and once again until they were in a thin tree line and he threw the creature to the ground and amazingly he still had his gun.He pointed his sword at his throat.Now the bomb i threw was filled a toxic smoke that sends all who inhaled the gas into a deep slumber and then kills them in thier sleep.I was nice and sparred them a painful death.But if you dont hand me that gun you wont be so lucky.Do we have an accord?He said in a calm tone.The threw the gun at him and crawled away for a short distance and then got to its feet and ran away.To the west and disapeared into the trees.Cry then triwled the gun around by his finger and quickly grabbed the handle and pointed it at nothing but air.To see what the aiming was like.Its not heavy and it good aim its sturdy and pretty light accutaly.I think i might keep this.*He aimed it at a tree with his eyes closed fiered it blew a hole straight through the tree the hole was large and wide.With his head tilted down and his right eye opened slightly to see the damage he inflicted on the tree he wasnt surprised really.His brother had one.When he was around Cry's age.It was custom made looked surprisingly like this one in fact it looked dead on this one.His eyes opened wide he looked in the way the creature headed.SUNUAVBITCH!!!ArgggggghHe charged in the way the creature headed and shadow jumped and ended up behind the creature he aims i at his leg and fires and to his knee cap down flew off.He ran up to the beast kneeled down on his bleeding body and aimed the gun at his chin and smacked him in the cheek with the handle.WHERE DID YOU GET THIS I KNOW YOU CAN TALK WHERE?...I.....I got it by buying it in a small black market near the Waiste land.Dont kill me.I wont kill you.You helped me.So i will let you live if you can.And remember if i ever see you again im going to kill you.He removed a piece of the creatures clothing and wrapped it around his leaking leg and bandages it up and tighten the flesh around it.He gave the creature a bottle of water.And his leg back.He then turned back around and walked off.And relizes he has yet to sheath his sword and so he does and the creatures hand bleeds.He triwls the gun around and sticks it into his bandages It fitted perfectly.And he continued to walk off.  

StickyHighFive

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm
[[Cry...honestly...Don't tempt us into fighting you...it just wouldn't be a pretty sight.]]
Naru stepped out of the shadows, a calm look on his face, as he walked up besides Takeo and summoned his katana to his hands. "You aren't running into any trouble so soon, are you?"  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff