Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Diabolus Moenia[Ruins] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:18 pm
I am but a slave...

((No. NO. NOOO. Delete that post, Myst.))

...to the almighty Sentinel.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:42 am
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Walking along the rubble of what was a large castle only a few years ago, a man with a long black beard began to flow towards his chest. A long grey cloak covered his back, and his crimson eyes looked dull and dead. "Don't worry Byakuren... I will find something to help you." He murmured, laughing a bit to himself, where a sword used to be held, a cane was now in its place, the man walking slowly along using the cane to help him. He had lost all of his strength. "Ugh..." He noticed a monster approach him, a demon of sorts. "take what you want and leave, I don't want any trouble..." He uttered as it screeched at him, walking towards him and hitting him, hitting him in the face, and tossing him to the ground.

Nex appeared out of the air and kicked the demon, shooting light at its face causing it to fall over and run away. It squeaked at Teran loudly, as if angry. "Ya...sorry Nex. I will be more careful... lets go." He began to drag his feet as he walked slowly back to the cavern of the oracle, where Byakuren was.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:57 pm
A dragon arrived at the scene, with a golden figure upon it. Though, unlike when he was at the city, his armor and such had disappeared. The dragon landed slowly, it's wounds from the battle re-appearing. It went to lay down on a nearby smooth ruin and went to sleep after Defaeco jumped off onto his feet, stumbling a little. He stumbled over to Teran with tired eyes, barely able to keep himself up. He had his sword ready to draw though, and from the looks of it, Teran wasn't completely battle ready either. "Teran..." he muttered, his voice weak.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:06 pm
"You...this is your fault..." the man looked old, his cloak seemingly larger because of the slant in the way he stood. Teran was but a decrepit past time hero, nothing about him showed what he could be. Holy slayer began to form into his hand, and he turned to see Defaeco. "You come to fight..." Teran approached, his eyes dull, a lack of color within them.

"Then I will help." His own blade slid gently into his stomach, blood touching the ground like a light haze.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm
"Defaeco stumbled over to Teran, and just stared for a bit. He raised his knee, and his foot rose, hitting Teran right between the legs. "You idiot," he started, "I can save her. I have not come to fight."

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm
"You cannot even save your kingdom." Teran drew his blade and slashed it wrecklessly towards the prince. A stinging filled his crotch, and the man got onto one knee, and for a moment, his eyes seemed calm, it was done. His stomach ceased to bleed, and began to heal slowly. "Origin, it curses me for not following it." Standing, his body began to move quickly, darkness surrounding his body, before becoming entwined with light. Sticking out his palm, it blasted outward, the skin on Teran's hand turning grey for a moment, before turning back to the pale color.

"You have no right to be here! Traitor!"

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 pm
Defaeco waved his hand outward, catching the darkness within the light, purifying it, bending it to his will. It shot upward, flying into the air, away into the sky. Behind him, his dragon let out a small puff of smoke, almost like a laugh. "Teran, don't try it..." Defaeco grumbled, still very weak. He needed to get out of the area and get Teran on his side quickly before demons arrived. They were bound to show up everywhere, and the old castle was losing its barrier. "Teran... Come with me."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:17 pm
"Alright..." Teran grumbled, still very upset, he stopped at once, walking closer, his eyes flaming with anger as he slashed once more, knowing Defaeco would move, he pulled him forward and punched him in the face, dropping his sword to free his hand. "That was for being a d**k about it..." Picking up his weapon, it was placed against his back, swaying back and forth with his hips as they began to walk. "Now where are we headed?" Teran had asked, as he pulled back his hair, it was very long now.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm
Rin shook his head and waved to the west. "I am to go that way and find an old subordinate. You stay here and rest. We have big things ahead of us," he told Teran as a light started to swirl around him. Let the start of a mass Deicide begin. a blast of light shot from behind him, his speed increasing to immense amounts. He was gone, heading on land to the Guan Yu caves.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff