Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Bella groaned and then flopped back on the bed, letting out a sigh. "I hate this. I hate not knowing who I am." she muttered, glaring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Alex came forwards slowly out of the shadows from which he had been watching "Bella?" he whispered just in case she was sleep walking which would be difficult to handle  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm
Bella looked up. "Huh?" she asked him, still looking highly confused. "What is it?" she asked softly, sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Alex winced when he realised she was awaking ... it was harder for him to control the anger raging through him when she was awake ... "I would prefer you not to come into this room"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:46 pm
Bella blinked and looked around as if realizing for the first time this wasn't her room . . . but . . . it felt like it was. "I'm sorry . . . I wasn't paying attention to where I was going . . . I guess I was just . . . drawn here for some reason . . ." she murmured softly, looking around the room, a bit of confusion on her face. She was still wondering why it seemed so familiar to her . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:09 pm
Alex nodded and smiled at her gently, not wanting to hurt again like he just did. "listen Bella ... I understand if you want to be transferred to another part of the castle or leave your job ... If you left I would still pay you the same amount of wages for ... hurting you" he whispered, not wanting to bring up the topic but he knew he had to  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 pm
Bella shook her head. "It's alright. I've been remembering so much more since I've been hired than the past year that I've spent on the beach . . ." she said and then sighed. "I just . . . I don't understand why you'd get so upset about this ring . . ." she murmured softly, holding up her hand to look at it, hoping that it'd unlock something in her mind. Never before had she wanted her memories so badly . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Alex nodded and then walked over to Bella holding her hand gently looking at the ring and he heavily sighed. "It looks like the same ring I gave someone a long time ago" he said sitting on the bed, head in hands  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 pm
Bella sighed. "I'm sorry . . . I don't . . . I don't mean to upset you . . ." she muttered, hesitantly placing her hand on his shoulder. "I don't know why . . . but . . . I don't like seeing you upset . . . I mean . . . I don't like seeing people upset in general but . . . I really feel like I should be helping you cheer up . . ." she said, feeling a bit awkward as she let her hand drop. "I'm sorry . . . I must sound really weird . . ." she said, letting out a forced laugh before getting up and heading out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm
Alex shook his head looking at his hands "you don't. I've stopped thinking of people whom are weird since that day" he said softly as he watched her go. He sighed heavily "Bella? Go and get some rest" he called out  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm
Bella paused as he called her name and looked back before nodding as he told her to rest. "Y- . . . Yes sir . . ." she murmured softly and went back to the room that was assigned to her, suddenly feeling horribly tired . . . hard to believe that it was only her first day on the job!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:05 pm
Alex nodded as she went and then leant back on the bed staring up at the ceiling blinking ... why did he hurt her? Surely there was many rings like that ... and it didn't really matter. She was ... dead. He hated that word ... it sounded so final and cold  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:03 pm
Bella went to bed, but when she finally got to sleep, she had nightmare. At least, that's what she believed it was.

It was stormy on the sea, her father telling her to tie the rope around her waist as a life-line, then, before she'd gotten the knot secure, she heard her father call out her name. "-!!!" She looked up and something hit her right on the head as she was knocked overboard, into the choppy seas, her father calling her name . . .

Bella tossed and turned, screaming in her dream in fear and pain, her blankets all twisted up around her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:52 pm
Alex had not moved from the room that had once been Jesabelle's ... it was heartbreaking to stay but he didn't have the strength to move. Both spritally and physically  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:22 pm
One of the other maids rushed into the room after scouring almost the entire castle for Alex. "My Prince! Your maid!" she panted out as she leaned against the door frame for support. "She's screaming fit to wake the dead but we cannot wake her!!" she said in something of a panic.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff