Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xellane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:10 pm
I am gonna post in Defaeco's Castle now sooo...(exits).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Draco had seen all of the events that had just transpired from afar, not wanting to get involved, if possible. When the fight was over, and the 3 shady individuals had disappeared, 2 carrying the robed man from before, he approached the man that had appeared from nowhere. He had defeated these 3 men single-handedly, so there was no doubt he was strong, but Draco wished to see who this man was, and maybe see if he could help him become stronger. "Excuse me, sir. I go by the name of Draco Purefang. I saw the way you fought against those 3 men, and I must say it was very impressive. But, I'm deviating from what I wished to ask you. So, if you don't mind my asking, who are you, and what exactly is going on?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 pm
Leto shivered as she walked through the city gates that towered overhead. She looked around to make sure no one was about to come out and somehow randomly attack her. Walking past the many shops and buildings lining the main street, she came upon a nondescript inn. Leto walked in, and discovered who she was looking for.
"There you are!"

((OTL I'm so sorry if this seems out of place.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:34 pm
The loud and thunderous city was the perfect place for a non-silent type like Itazuki. He stood on the bell tower in the far cornered of the city. Hunched over he looked below at the innocent folk of the emerald glazed city. Revolts, battles and blood thirsty people walked the streets. His power had grown and his sword now named. The sword of shadow's abyss talked more, its form started to changed slowly and a black shine erupted up from the hilt. He held out his palm and a tight fixated ball of water formed then rings started to grow and spin rapidly inside the sphere. The water sphere span at great speeds the it exploded by a small burst of flame. The black haired boy or man fell back silently and sat down, he watched pretty flock of birds aviate by.

His face was usually plain and hardened by the young brutal years of his early life. He never had facial hair even if he did not shave for several days, it was like he was unable to grow any. His eyes curvy but stricken with bitterness. He fussed with his hair then blew out a mixture of cold air. His heart was cold from killing.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 pm
Valentine closed his eyes feeling the murmur of the bar dampen a bit. Black fire, his guitar, sat next to him and kept most of the beggars and thieves away. A distinctive noise filled his ears and he smelled a yeast based substance in front of him. It was beer, but not for him. A beefy man walked away with it and he felt his stomach growl painfully. "Damn the way my luck has gone, Alas with no Jewel to pawn. No longer shall my blood thirst be held back, better let go before I attack. Get to the ground or you'll have a couple rounds in your back. " He sang putting a small brown bag on the ground for money. Taking black fire he plucked a few notes but was tentative enough to not release the dark waves.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:27 pm
Itazuki from a top the bell tower her a strange and wondrous sound. He dove off the tower and stopped by sliding down the wall with his newly formed water claw them jumped down to the streets below. He He began to dash through the city. The sweet and ripe melody was pleasant and he only heard be before once in his life. The separate notes and chords were some thing else to him. Music was not common his life and any chance there was to hear and see it, he would not let it go away. He jumped over cartons, jumped over buildings, street lamps, swung on poles. Did any means of travel to get to the music and finally he made it. He pushed his hand and walked in a tavern he was not familiar to. The rotten stench of bitter hard work went rampant. The hearing of bickering and punches being thrown was constant but the strange music being played drowned out all these noises. He walked over to the boy who was playing and sat down in front of him.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Valentine played on his guitar for a few more seconds without singing before he noticed Itazuki in front of him. The bag that he had laid out was mostly full so he handed a fistful of money to the bar wench and tasted the warm frothy beer in his mouth before looking at Itazuki dead on. "And who might you be?" He said strumming a single F minor chord then tuning black fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Then he heard himself being called out my the musician. "Me? I'm just a man with no real inner ambition other to gain power beyond recognition. My name is Itazuki, and your beautifully played music attracted me and I had to heed it's calling. It led me to this wretched bar, and then I saw you playing the guitar. "Who are you?" He returned back the man's own question.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 pm
He almost laughed when the other male had told him that his music was beautiful. He had never really considered it to be good just what was on his mind at the moment. His hand presses down too hard on one of the strings and a small shot of darkness exploded from the guitar putting a small hole in the wall beside him. "Me? I'm just a guy who had no real power of his own until he found a way to take it." he said picking up the sack of money and starting to leave the inn because of the now pissed off patrons.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Itazuki followed the man casually and tossed three gold coins at the bartenders forehead to pay for the damage. He headed ouside the inn and was amazed by what the man had done with his guitar, Itazuki could do far more damage but this man had potential, had power locked inside the guitar, all he needed to do was unlock it unless he already has. He then commented on what he had done. "I see potential, and you have it. that was not a normal thing a guitar can do. That guitar is some thing else. Where did you get it?"  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Stopping Valentine knew this man was after something. Perhaps he was gathering fighters to protect the main lands? After a moment of thinking he replied. "I sold my soul for it. As I said I had no powers that I could reach on my own, who are you really. You seem...keen on something but I can't nail it down." He reached down into his left pocket and felt the gun sit there. he gripped the gun then released it, he wouldn't try to kill this man without reason, he didn't feel angry enough today.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 pm
He could feel tensity bottle up in between them then he was asked a question but the selling his soul for it was pretty startling. "Me, well actually. I'm a secrete assassin for a man name Ty, he does not know it but I'm out seeking people like you to train and teach what I know then to reach my final goal is to slain the dreaded king Dafaeco. Nah, just made that whole lot up, but I am looking for people to teach and become strong."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:49 pm
He quickly pulled the gun from his coat and shot at the man. The silver bullet was coated with a small amount of a dark aura but the bullet would do more to anyone that wasn't a light element user. This was just to test if the man was worth his time. "If you dodged that then I want you to take me on as an apprentice." he said coolly blowing the smoke from the barrel of the gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm
Itazuki saw the flinch in the mans hand then saw a gun being pulled out and the trigger being pulled. There was a lot of a ways to deal with this meaningless attack but which would he choose. He held his katana's hilt then flung the sword out and sliced the bullet. The shrapnel zipped by his head. His katana began to turn rich with black. It's shallow voice echoed some.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Mask of Lucifer

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm
Valentine bent down on his knees before he clapped and said. "Take me on. I'll follow your every whim when training me." The painted skull on his guitar shone a little brighter and it moved almost like it was laughing. He glared at it and it stopped.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff