Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Usagi and Mamoru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sailor Moon couple do you like best?
Usagi & Mamoru
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
Usagi & Seiya
10%
 10%  [ 22 ]
Star Fighter & Kakyuu
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Ami & Taiki
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Minako & Yaten
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Rei & Yuuichirou
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Haruka & Michiru
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Luna & Artemis
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 210

JediWing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Uchiha Himitsu
I liked Diamond... heart whee gonk cry

I liked Sapphire.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:12 pm
JediWing
Wubbzy
Seiya may be female, but that's only on Kinmoku and when transformed. On Earth, when he's singing, etc., he's MALE!!! *pout pout*

Read the manga.

Sorry if that came across as harsh. Didn't mean for it to. But the manga is completely different than the anime in regards to Seiya and the other Starlights.  

JediWing

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:18 pm
I think artemis and luna were much cuter as a couple than Usagi and Mamaru(sp?). what can i say, look at there cute wittle kitten ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:38 pm
Well I prefer pretty much the cannon pairings. Though if it comes to reading fanfiction I am open to reading other pairings. Like Usagi/Seiya and so on. And I prefer the manga storyline, names better then the dubbed anime. The dubbed anime is a slaughtered version. To many things were changed.

My comment for who's most worthy to be paired with Usagi. *shrugs* That debate can go till the end of time with people making points and others countering them with better ones.

I DON'T think Mamoru only stays with Usagi out of sense of duty. If he didn't love her, he wouldn't be with her. As for Seiya.....*shrugs* who knows, if we set up a completely AU timeline and altered events then sure put Seiya and Usagi together.

About the starlights multi-gender thing....well that wasn't how it was supposed to happen. That got changed in the publication studios and such. Which REALLY didn't sit well with Naoko, because she had intended (with the exception of Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen) that all the 'heroes' were to be FEMALE. But after the whole change the 3 lights are female when transformed and male when not. And yeah I know they say it's they're disguise. I honestly hope they never dub the Stars series to English. They'd make it a lot worse like they did to the rest of it.

Back to the pairing topic. I have my preferences but I'm open to other ideas and matches. smile

Bunny_koi, I so agree. I don't like the english names either. It's why I use the Japanese names.  

Angel Darkchylde

Neesah The Hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:40 pm
diana is cute  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:02 am
eternal hate
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! There is only one pairing (in my opinion) that truely is the best, and thats Usagi and Prince Demando!!!!! I mean come on, Mamoru dumped Usagi over stupid dreams that he thought was real, and even when he doubted the dreams he still did not talk about them to Usagi to try and figure out if they were real or not!!! And what has Demando done for Usagi? Sure, he kidnapped her and seemed really cold to her, but in truth, he sacrificed his life for her, and before he died, he told her the truth, that he really did love her!!! Now, many may think that Demando has nothing but ice for a heart, but he does care!! He tried to avenge Saffiru, and he thought what he was doing was the right thing to do!!! He didn't know that he was being manipulated by Wiseman!!

But hey, thats just my opinion........

P.S. Demando is really hott too!!!

Yeah, it's your opinion. But Demando tried to RAPE her. That's love-- but only for a psycho. He thought what he was doing was right-- but do you excuse a murderer for that? I honestly would never see Usagi being happy with him.

And you seemed to have missed all the times Mamoru sacrificed his life for Usagi. Also, he didn't think the dreams were real for a while, but they just kept coming and coming... And I don't think that he really doubted the dreams after he broke up with her. Even if he did, he'd never take that chance-- if Mamoru did wrong in that situation, it was only because he cared too much.  

c. Alluvion

rubyblood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:09 am
Taihomi
I've always loved Usagi and Mamoru as a couple. They seem so perfect for each other. As far as Seiya goes, I've always disliked the fact that the Starlights are women.... but they come to earth and become men. It just didn't make sense to me so I always rooted for Mamoru and Usagi.

Uranus and Neptune was a good couple too. They had a great seriousness and maturity to their relationship, unlike Usagi and Mamoru. Luna and Artemis is another amazing couple. I cried so hard in the S movie for Luna, but her and Artemis are so right for each other.

I know I kinda sound dumb when I say 'perfect' or 'right' about these couples, but its more of a feeling that I can't describe. They just compliment each so well that its hard to define. Anyhow, I dunno if I can say much about the rest of the couples since I still have yet to see the whole series, but those 3 are my favorite couples.

Uranus and Neptune was a good couple too???? they were cousins  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:14 am
i saw all the episodes aired in america i think serena and darien
im using american names
were the best couple
there destined to be together  

rubyblood

Celtic_Wiccian87

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:11 pm
I like Serina and Darrien But i also like Serina and Diamond...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:45 am
rubyblood
Taihomi
I've always loved Usagi and Mamoru as a couple. They seem so perfect for each other. As far as Seiya goes, I've always disliked the fact that the Starlights are women.... but they come to earth and become men. It just didn't make sense to me so I always rooted for Mamoru and Usagi.

Uranus and Neptune was a good couple too. They had a great seriousness and maturity to their relationship, unlike Usagi and Mamoru. Luna and Artemis is another amazing couple. I cried so hard in the S movie for Luna, but her and Artemis are so right for each other.

I know I kinda sound dumb when I say 'perfect' or 'right' about these couples, but its more of a feeling that I can't describe. They just compliment each so well that its hard to define. Anyhow, I dunno if I can say much about the rest of the couples since I still have yet to see the whole series, but those 3 are my favorite couples.

Uranus and Neptune was a good couple too???? they were cousins

Then they were incestous cousins. Because they're definitely a couple. But that's american Dub for you. D: 'NAw we can't make them just lesibains...make them COUSINS ;3 *We R Zo Zmak D:* '

<<  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:48 am
Celtic_Wiccian87
I like Serina and Darrien But i also like Serina and Diamond...

x.x;; SerEna DarIEN.

<<;; *feels the need to make a Sticky for the correct names...* x.x; Not picking on you hon' but..it's starting to get to me now..

Serena Darien.
Ami Makoto.
Amara Michelle
Mina Raye
Trista Hotaru
Rini.
(Not Reenie or Rene just Rini as it is on the offical annoying english boxes.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:29 pm
c. Alluvion
eternal hate
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! There is only one pairing (in my opinion) that truely is the best, and thats Usagi and Prince Demando!!!!! I mean come on, Mamoru dumped Usagi over stupid dreams that he thought was real, and even when he doubted the dreams he still did not talk about them to Usagi to try and figure out if they were real or not!!! And what has Demando done for Usagi? Sure, he kidnapped her and seemed really cold to her, but in truth, he sacrificed his life for her, and before he died, he told her the truth, that he really did love her!!! Now, many may think that Demando has nothing but ice for a heart, but he does care!! He tried to avenge Saffiru, and he thought what he was doing was the right thing to do!!! He didn't know that he was being manipulated by Wiseman!!

Yeah, it's your opinion. But Demando tried to RAPE her. That's love-- but only for a psycho. He thought what he was doing was right-- but do you excuse a murderer for that? I honestly would never see Usagi being happy with him.

And you seemed to have missed all the times Mamoru sacrificed his life for Usagi. Also, he didn't think the dreams were real for a while, but they just kept coming and coming... And I don't think that he really doubted the dreams after he broke up with her. Even if he did, he'd never take that chance-- if Mamoru did wrong in that situation, it was only because he cared too much.

Stop it right there!! He never tried to rape her! We don't know what would have happened after Usagi would have kissed Demando, but there is no sign of proove, anywhere, that he tried to rape her. Don't say things that never happened.  

SweetBunny8

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:50 am
SweetBunny8
c. Alluvion
eternal hate

Stop it right there!! He never tried to rape her! We don't know what would have happened after Usagi would have kissed Demando, but there is no sign of proove, anywhere, that he tried to rape her. Don't say things that never happened.

Actually that's the truth of the matter. When you try to get your way by *forcing* even a kiss on another person that is *unwilling* by using other means to bend their will- I say that was not only sexual harrassment, but attempted Rape.

I mean really, if he hadn't have:
A. Kidnapped her.
B. Use magic to immobilize her body.
C. Stopped as soon as he SAW her starting to CRY

Then Maaaaybe it would get bumped down to something petty...like being Lewd to a 14 year old.

Yeah, it *never* happened....

I could even show you that epsiode just so you can rewatch the scene of her kidnapping, and him using magic to immobilize her, as well as her CRYING when he tried to kiss her against *her * will.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 am
Okay, I'm going to speak my piece. I just finished watching STARS at 3:00 this morning....I now have the entire series on DVD since I got them for my birthday. I love my mom. whee
Ok, I haven't gotten to watch the rest of the series, except for SuperS and a bit of the first season because I got annoyed. (I did see them a long time ago, mind you.) And I have not read any of the manga, so my opinion is based on what I've seen in the anime.

I grew up with Serena and Darrien (aka Usagi and Mamoru.) But frankly, I got TIRED of it....
Mamo seems WAAAAAY too mature and easygoing. Not saying that I don't like Usagi's character. I do dislike her a bit when she's being a crybaby...but other than that I think she has a wonderful personality and she deserves someone.
All technicalities aside, I personally thought that Usagi should have been with Seiya. Seiya seems to have so much more....depth....than Mamoru.
Mamoru says he's always faithful....and he is, except for that it doesn't really show a whole lot. Usagi must have doubted his love about 15 times in the anime because of different women AND men that came up. Even in the very last episode, Usagi is begging Mamo-chan to tell her HOW he loves her and he simply says "It feels wonderful to be with you," and he just can't seem to elaborate. But with Seiya, she seems desperate to show Usagi the depth of her love for her.
I just can't help but fall in love with Mamoru's homosexual admirers. Like Fiore, I thought that it was so precious in the flashbacks to when they were little, and Mamo gave him the rose that was given to him by Usagi. Even in the English dubb, you knew something was going on with those two.
And I ADORE Fisheye! Even though it wasn't a true love, I really felt for him/her when he/she was rejected by Mamo-chan. Because his/her true feelings came out when he told him/her about Usagi's beautiful dreams. Then Fisheye formed dreams of his own.
And about Fighter and The Princess...She loves her...but it seems to me that it's more in that way that the scouts love their Moon Princess. Fighter loves Usagi in a more affectionate way. Remember the episode when The Princess appeared and was sleeping on the couch on Seiya's shoulder? Seiya left The Princess to go and call Usagi. She needed to hear her voice.

CHIBI-USA AND HELLIOS FOREVER!!!!!!! I loved that couple so much....

I love Haruka and Michiru even more.....They're such a wonderful couple, and they'd go to the ends of the earth to be together. A chibi keychain of Haruka/Uranus is hanging on my school ID, and if I could've found a Michiru/Neptune, I would've put them together... crying When they seemed to have betrayed the others, something tore apart inside me. Yes, I was screaming at my TV at 2:00am last night saying, "NOO!!! MY BELOVED LESBIANS CAN'T BETRAY SAILOR MOON!!!! DAMNIT, THIS SUCKS!!!!!!" Hehehe, but I loved all the suggestive lines that were said throughout STARS.

Luna and Artemis, OF COURSE....I just didn't like the dubbed voice of Diana.

I really liked the idea of Ami and Taiki. They made such a perfect match...with brains, and the fact that Ami made Taiki believe in love and romance.
And Yaten and Minako, I guess. I just don't like how she's so much of a squeeling boycrazy fangirl and how she's GOT to have a boy...or two, regarding the Amazon Trio, or THREE considering when she was trying to get with all three starlights. But for that ONE episode where they talked....I guess they seem good together. And Yaten needs SOMEONE. Well, maybe she can be with The Princess.....

And I really liked the idea of Usagi and Rei...although I know that's sort of impossible. But the way they fought all the time, then they sort of settled their differences, and they seemed to favor one another. Like when the inner sailor soldiers lost their star seeds, Usagi was paying more attention to Rei than anyone else, and Rei said, "You're so sweet." I mean, I understand that they're friends, but sometimes it seems like they could be more than that.

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

amaya_animoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:01 pm
I haven't seen all of the stars one even though it does look really cool but I've always loved mamoru and usagi and while I was a kid when I played or w/e I was always usagi lolll cept this one time this *beep* grrr hate her so much >.< she was evil anywayyyy usagi and mamoru lover all the way! ^^  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff