Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image

*A sudden kunai flew nearly a centimeter past Tadashi's face. Appearing suddenly standing on top of what used to be the roof of one of the ruins was a man in akatsuki uniform.*

"Or....I can be your opponent?"

*The akatsuki man grinned not showing any fear that their sensei was near.*

(@Orion: You wouldn't know who he is, he is disguised using the transformation jutsu changing his appearance and voice.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 pm
((Hey, Dark, it's good to see you, and everything, but would you mind not disturbing us? I really wanna start on these guys' training. Also, this isn't Orion. This is a different character.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 am
x InfinityOrion x
((Hey, Dark, it's good to see you, and everything, but would you mind not disturbing us? I really wanna start on these guys' training. Also, this isn't Orion. This is a different character.))
((I'm not really sure if I'm back yet, also I was just gonna test out these genin give them a bit of a fight then reveal myself.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:27 am
Tadashi looked thia man but didn't know whether to excited or annoyed. "Another Akatuski I think this is my fourth on how about you Auron?" Tadashi smile with excitement and pulled his Demon wind shurikan off his waist "Well at lease I know this will be fun lets see if your as strong as the other I fought because I'm going all out!!!" Tadashi blood was on fire now and he was ready to kill. "Sharingan!!!"  

Zaphiakel

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 am
((Fighting Hanzo...? Good luck...going against him with a Sharingan is useless by the way. Just as a warning.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 am
((do i want to know y))  

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 am
User Image

*The man smiled upon seeing his sharingan.
"This will be interesting..."
*He thought to himself.*
"Give me your best shot kid."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:39 pm

((Hey. I'm going to be gone for a week or two I'm going to loose my internet connection. I'm sorry if this interferes with the training))

Burakku Ketsueki

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 am
Tadashi's temper goes insane at being called a kid. "Your going to regret that you fool!" Tadashi throws Kunai with exploding tag at the suppors of the building the man was standing on bringing it crashing down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 am
((Seriously. This is so stupid. A real fight? Dark, we have already been in several real fights in the past month. Cant you higher ups give us a break? Its like you guys got nothing else to do))

Auron finally lost it and lost control of his temper. "Damnit all to hell! Thats the fourth God Damn Akatuski we had to fight in the past month! Leave us the ******** alone! I am tired of this"! It was true, this was his fourth Akatuski member he had to fight against and he tired of it, frustrated of it, angry of it. Red chakra started to seep out of his skin from the pure rage, as that is what happens with his kekke genkai when he gets angry. Realizing what was happening, Auron calmed down, turning the chakra blue once more, all the while thinking, "Calm down Auron. Do you want to go Berzerk stage? If that happens even Tadashi's life will be in danger. Stay calm. Stay cool. Don't let your anger get the best of you". Relaxing once again, AUron drew his katanas prepared to strike.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 am
Tadashi's looked at Auron after feeling an intense and powerful charka coming form his direction. With his Sharingan Tadashi saw clearly that this wasn't his friend Auron but then his charka turned back to normal or at lease what was normal for Auron and his strange kekkei genkai. Only one thought went through Tadashi's mind "Auron you my friend and all but what are you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

*The akatsuki member jumped up and did a few handsigns will in the air, as he began to descend towards Tadashi at high speeds.*

@jwalker: How am I supposed to know you've fought 3 akatsuki already? I seriously just came back to this guild after like a 5 month leave and you really should stop being rude we used to rarely get fights in this guild. I'll even let you in on a little secret I'm not a akatsuki I just arrived to give you guys a warm up and maybe give you guys some scrolls with powerful jutsu in them. Also as a alittle side note work on your grammar, you repeat things alot and you have a few misspellings.

Dark-Ninja70

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Rin jumped back, the man in the Akatsueki cloak had surprised him with the sudden assault of his team members. As the man rushed at Tadashi, Rin quickly reached into his weapons pouch and grabbed four shuriken, then tossed them at the man with all the force he could muster. His hopes were that he would at least distract the man, giving his team mates an opening to work with.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

*The akatsuki member was struck by the four shuriken but then it was revealed after he turned into a log that the hand signs he did before were for substitution jutsu. He then re-appeared behind Rin and thrusted his hand towards his spine in a quick motion of the hand.*

((Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique):
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.))

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 pm
Kazuma slammed into the ground from the sky he wAS wearin his anbu uniform and his dog mask "Look here if you are coming to kill me for secrets kill me not the gennin you spinless chit" he growled still showing that the gobi demon was still a bit there.

((JW you didn't fight any akatsuki I would know I was just recently one and there aren't anymore))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff