Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:47 pm
............this is a really depressing subject because of who I lost mine to...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
....you joking right?
...if thats true then why the ******** cant i find a good person for me...
i mean if im that rare of a catch...i should have to beat the ladies off with a stick...oh wait...durp...they would have to be my friend to find this out...and i have hardly ever seen a friend relationship taken to the next lvl successfully...

oh yea...and thanks chub. ^_^

My brother has trouble with girls too. He was 21 when he got his first real kiss and that was from Ashley. Who recently sumped him, by the way. That selfish little .....never mind.

Whoa, 21.....wonder when I'll get my first real kiss. Will I get it by the time I'm 21, or will I be more like the guy from 40 year old virgin? I've only seen tiny pieces of the movie though.
One of my friends has a trouble with his love life, I'm not gonna go into the details, but he is (or was) a hopeless romantic, but now he's very bitter about things. He even says he hates Valentines Day now. Sad, I enjoy valentines day, to a certain degree anyway. Been a long time since I've given any cards, and I'll be quite shocked if anyone gives one to me. I'm not depressed about it though, I'm not exactly looking for love right now. If it happens, fine, if not whatever.

first kiss? that i gave to a person i loved...about 7 months ago...when i met Lisa....
Loss of virginity now...hhhmmm...8? somewhere around that maybe younger...

Are you saying you lost virginity before you had your first kiss? I always thought that the two kinda went hand in hand. Wait.....I'll shut up because I almost lost it before I had my first real kiss. Mind you I didn't lose it, I'm still a virgin and darn proud of it! I'm waiting for that special guy and all that romantic who ha.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:51 am
........I really wish I'd waited. I feel so stupid...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:25 pm
chubby_choco
........I really wish I'd waited. I feel so stupid...

A wise girl once said, "It only counts when it's felt in the heart."
---Phanari Erika Rhun, Strangers to Lia II: Soul Destiny (Author: Lynne Marie [or Giorgi Andreola, still undecided])  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:16 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
....you joking right?
i mean if im that rare of a catch...i should have to beat the ladies off with a stick...oh wait...durp...they would have to be my friend to find this out...and i have hardly ever seen a friend relationship taken to the next lvl successfully...

My brother has trouble with girls too. He was 21 when he got his first real kiss and that was from Ashley. Who recently sumped him, by the way. That selfish little .....never mind.

Whoa, 21.....wonder when I'll get my first real kiss. Will I get it by the time I'm 21, or will I be more like the guy from 40 year old virgin? I've only seen tiny pieces of the movie though.
One of my friends has a trouble with his love life, I'm not gonna go into the details, but he is (or was) a hopeless romantic, but now he's very bitter about things. He even says he hates Valentines Day now. Sad, I enjoy valentines day, to a certain degree anyway. Been a long time since I've given any cards, and I'll be quite shocked if anyone gives one to me. I'm not depressed about it though, I'm not exactly looking for love right now. If it happens, fine, if not whatever.

first kiss? that i gave to a person i loved...about 7 months ago...when i met Lisa....

Are you saying you lost virginity before you had your first kiss? I always thought that the two kinda went hand in hand. Wait.....I'll shut up because I almost lost it before I had my first real kiss. Mind you I didn't lose it, I'm still a virgin and darn proud of it! I'm waiting for that special guy and all that romantic who ha.

yes i did lose myne before i had my first real kiss with someone i loved...but thats kinda what happens when the 19 yr old chick next door is a bisexual ***** that does things that are illegal to me and my sister...thats prolly the reason i am the way i am today about sexual things...

and chub dont worry you shouldnt feel stupid. most women loose theirs before they find the right guy...its nothing to be ashamed about or what not...some girls jst dont want to say no...its the man that should feel ashamed when they push a girl into it...no matter how little/much they push when a girl even jst likes a guy they will say yes more often than you think for many things they would nvr agree too out of a relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
....you joking right?

yes i did lose myne before i had my first real kiss with someone i loved...but thats kinda what happens when the 19 yr old chick next door is a bisexual ***** that does things that are illegal to me and my sister...thats prolly the reason i am the way i am today about sexual things...

and chub dont worry you shouldnt feel stupid. most women loose theirs before they find the right guy...its nothing to be ashamed about or what not...some girls jst dont want to say no...its the man that should feel ashamed when they push a girl into it...no matter how little/much they push when a girl even jst likes a guy they will say yes more often than you think for many things they would nvr agree too out of a relationship.

That is so true. We women are stupid, I swear.....  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:29 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon

...no...your compassionate and caring of others feelings and will perform self sacrifice for the benefit of another...men have a hard time with that...and we tend to take advantage of it...which is wrong...women dont need to change...men do...i try...but even i still find myself taking advantage of a womens kindness...its sickening...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:31 pm
Phanari
Have any of you meshed Sword of Truth into the way you live?

I know I have. Not only by adapting the dialect (BAGS!) but even a lot of the theories and whatnot that's added into the stories. It's certainly helped me with my writing. AND, it's made my RP Group a lot more fun.

What has Sword of Truth done to your lives?

I didn't mesh it with my life it meshed with mine^^ Well I was reading the books almost every event that happened to Kahlan happened to me... except finding a Richard... still waiting for that... when she found out she was pregnant... around the same time I read that I found out I was... and around the time she got beat up in the books and lost the baby I lost mine through a miscarriage. I have a 3 year old now though... I'm about the same age as Kahlan and everything. It was interesting how things would happen in my life around the same things that I was reading and didn't really clue in till you asked this question... If the name Kahlan Amnell wasn't taken I would so be using it right now. I'm glad there is a guild for fans of SOT I don't think gaia would be complete with out it^^  

KoishiiKirin

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:16 pm
SweetMorningRose
Phanari

I know I have. Not only by adapting the dialect (BAGS!) but even a lot of the theories and whatnot that's added into the stories. It's certainly helped me with my writing. AND, it's made my RP Group a lot more fun.

I didn't mesh it with my life it meshed with mine^^ Well I was reading the books almost every event that happened to Kahlan happened to me... except finding a Richard... still waiting for that... when she found out she was pregnant... around the same time I read that I found out I was... and around the time she got beat up in the books and lost the baby I lost mine through a miscarriage. I have a 3 year old now though... I'm about the same age as Kahlan and everything. It was interesting how things would happen in my life around the same things that I was reading and didn't really clue in till you asked this question... If the name Kahlan Amnell wasn't taken I would so be using it right now. I'm glad there is a guild for fans of SOT I don't think gaia would be complete with out it^^

Yes. This guild has saved my sanity. Especially last Christmas when Platinum helped me out with my sister.

Piers Anthony had the same thing going on when he was writing his Incarnations series. While he did On a Pale Horse (a book dealing mostly about Death) a whole bunch of people he knew, and in the news were dying. When he wrote Bearing an Hourglass (Time) he had a lot of occurances where he was pressed for time, or given too much time and all that jazz. It was really weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Phanari
SweetMorningRose
Phanari

Yes. This guild has saved my sanity. Especially last Christmas when Platinum helped me out with my sister.

Piers Anthony had the same thing going on when he was writing his Incarnations series. While he did On a Pale Horse (a book dealing mostly about Death) a whole bunch of people he knew, and in the news were dying. When he wrote Bearing an Hourglass (Time) he had a lot of occurances where he was pressed for time, or given too much time and all that jazz. It was really weird.

Yea i did help you out some...well i jst gave you advice, what you did with it wuz up to you. And that about Piers makes lots of sense.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Phanari

---Phanari Erika Rhun, Strangers to Lia II: Soul Destiny (Author: Lynne Marie [or Giorgi Andreola, still undecided])

...trust me, I feel it. Every time I think of that stupid b***h Krystal, I feel it. And it hurts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:28 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari

...trust me, I feel it. Every time I think of that stupid b***h Krystal, I feel it. And it hurts.

Chub i know what you mean...it still hurts to think of Lisa...i dont think it will ever stop hurting...and i dont think i will ever be able to forgive her...i wish i could but i dont think i ever will be able to...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:21 pm
What I meant by that was unless you felt it in your heart with Krystal like you do with Kailah, it's never first.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon

Perhaps stupid enough to be considered half as stupid as most men.  

ZerimarObon

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:37 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon

Perhaps stupid enough to be considered half as stupid as most men.

Well, that was a bit of a jab at my own gender wasn't it? Oh well. Everybody is stupid in one way or another.

You know what would be awkward? A first kiss being in a play......My character in Radium Girls is one of the few who gets a kiss, though how we'll work that out I'm not sure. Perhaps it shall be exempted.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff