Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:02 am
Hiro_Uzaki
lol, yes. I've seen that before, some new puppet guy acquires a poison that no one know the antidote to.

Problem is no one is looking here at my idea........  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:30 pm
Mission Logs, I would like to make a movement ot reenstate them in the guild as the main way to form missions.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 pm
I've always thought the jump in chakra from S-rank to Kage is a bit too high, since in essence the Point of an S-rank nin, or a 'Sanin' as they are called in this guild (Cause sanin was just a term used to refer to 3 ninja of high strength, not a rank) is that they are ninja who can rival a kage in strength, So being Chosen for a position shouldn't give them that much of a boost.

So my suggestion was either gonna be Reduce the Kage chakra to 300 cp, so the rank ups are more uniform, instead of being a sudden jump to kage
Or
Increase the Sanin to 275cp, so that the difference between a Jonin to Sanin and sanin to kage stay uniform while also being increased.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:52 pm
Well, would there be an increase to the monthly bonus cap? Because, if not, there's no point in changing the Sannin chakra point amount. It'd just make them closer to hitting something they'll get a couple months later, regardless.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm
I think rather than talking about the chakra pool of just a sannin, Wings seems more interested in the gap between sannin and kage, which has nothing to do with the monthly bonus cap.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 pm
Well, chakra can't get any higher than 310 as a Sannin. So it matters a lot more than seems to be discussed. Doesn't matter if you add twenty five points if it's gonna hit the cap and stop anyway.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:17 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud
Well, chakra can't get any higher than 310 as a Sannin. So it matters a lot more than seems to be discussed. Doesn't matter if you add twenty five points if it's gonna hit the cap and stop anyway.

The cap would raise to 335 at that point. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:21 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

The highest chakra available with the current system at S-rank is 527cp (552.5 with my suggested change).
At Kage the highest is 697cp (612 with the second suggested change)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

The highest chakra available with the current system at S-rank is 527cp (552.5 with my suggested change).

how would you get to 697? the best I've managed to imagine was 615 lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 pm
The Food Chain
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

The cap would raise to 335 at that point. XD
Then I was right. The cap would need to be raised.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 pm
The Food Chain
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

how would you get to 697? the best I've managed to imagine was 615 lol.

Ninjutsu Class: 20%
Hatake, Jingou with 4 hearts: 20%
Kon Shokkou Forbidden soul absorption technique (3 kills): 30%
= 70% boost to chakra.

Kon Shokkou was approved but never added to the list. Like most custom bloodlines i make.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:57 am
Something i think should be added to the chakra system.
Out of combat regen.

By this i mean, when your fight is over, instead of just instantly regenerating all your chakra, you regenerate, lets say, 10% of your maximum a post. That way, the idea of Ambushing someone after a fight becomes a reality, and it makes just barely winning a fight put you at a disadvantage for a while, instead of just going to the next one at full chakra.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm
Fun Idea

we should make a thing for ranked fights where you can fight an RPC version of a Character from the anime/manga. if you win you get bonus ryo. If you lose, you dont die, but you lose the ryo  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 am
Idea for villages.
Unique Upgrades.
As in a Village upgrade you can buy with your villages ryo that give a special advantage to your village, however, out of the different choices available, you can only pick 1.

For example:

Grand Bazaar Market place: 25% reduced costs on all purchases for the village or it's members, and bounties claimed here are increased by 50%.

Master Blacksmith Workshop: ?????????

Chakra isolation chamber: It is impossible to sense the chakra or Presence of anyone inside from the outside. This unique training ground's size goes on seemingly forever. All training times are reduced by 50% while inside and all shinibi who enter these grands regenerate 10% of their maximum chakra post while inside these grounds.

Stuff like that.

ETC.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff