Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Freakishly Attractive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know what I mean, don'cha?
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Darken Rahl*
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Mord Sith Cara*
  O_O Gaw - ! You people are sick!!
View Results

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:38 pm
*eye twitches*

Had you not mentioned that they were puns, I wouldn't have taken a closer look at them and felt an iron rod crushing the side of my head with tremendous force.
I shall inflict the greatest possible punishment to you, I shall relieve you of your agiel until you write out an apology to all those devestated by the horrible phenomenon known as your puns.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:02 pm
ZerimarObon
*eye twitches*

Had you not mentioned that they were puns, I wouldn't have taken a closer look at them and felt an iron rod crushing the side of my head with tremendous force.
I shall inflict the greatest possible punishment to you, I shall relieve you of your agiel until you write out an apology to all those devestated by the horrible phenomenon known as your puns.

::Agiel wrapped around her wrist:: Go ahead.....try it!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
*eye twitches*

yes plz do i would thuroughly enjoy this show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:49 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
*eye twitches*

::shoots him an angry glare:: Silence, my pet. I have not given you permission to speak.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:53 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
*eye twitches*

::shoots him an angry glare:: Silence, my pet. I have not given you permission to speak.

*clamps mouth shut*
*looks at her defiant but obediant*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:40 pm
*sits down and watches* Since Trinity's not here, I guess it's safe...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:44 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
*eye twitches*

er.........would you settle for just the apology? Or if not the apology, how about a temporary servant while you torture one of your pets.
ZO's thoughts: Maybe she'll let me use my new agiel a bit more too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:08 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
*eye twitches*

er.........would you settle for just the apology? Or if not the apology, how about a temporary servant while you torture one of your pets.
ZO's thoughts: Maybe she'll let me use my new agiel a bit more too.

I don't torture my pets. They enjoy every moment. Don't you, Platinum? ::death glare::

And I'll do you one better. You can help me train him.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:17 pm
What ZO says: Thank you sister Ari.
What ZO thinks: SWEEEET!!!
*attempts to swing agiel hanging on wrist into hand, accidentally has the end slap his wrist* Ow.....I've gotta practice that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:23 pm
::drops Agiel and flicks it into her wrist and smiles victoriously::

Just remember that the ear is my territory.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:29 pm
*eyes Chubby sitting off to the side*
I believe we are neglecting somebody. She probably feels a little left out, perhaps we should help her feel noticed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:32 pm
I like the idea. Shall we bring her along?  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:39 pm
Sounds like a pleasant sort of evening to me if we bring her along. I find it easier to make her scream than to get PB to shriek. I was cutting out his guts and all he did was give me that stupid smirk. Oh well, I am inexperienced I suppose. One day I hope to change that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:43 pm
Yes, well no one's perfect. And I find the man's challenge to be...quite a liberating experience.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:48 pm
Phanari
Yes, well no one's perfect. And I find the man's challenge to be...quite a liberating experience.

Perfect then, for I've always found myself more drawn to females than to males. This could be fun.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff