Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:59 am
Kiara was walking towards Hotaru's house when she saw Hotaru come down her driveway on rollerblades, she waved, "Hotaru, hi, Mind if I talk to you for a while?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:05 am
"About what?" She asked as a slightly confused look formed on her face. She had remembered seeing her earlier talking to some girl and a cat. She thought it was kind of weird, but she shrugged it off. She tried to stop herself, as she tried to keep her balance.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:12 pm
Luna walked up to Kiki and meowed loudly. Kiki looked down.
"She wants us to follow her." Kiki said. Luna nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:32 pm
"Um....well...Zyx-san, Ariel-san, care to come in? Or go somewhere? Things aren't quite settled and I don't know my way around yet, so you'll have to excuse me..but if neither of you has plans, perhaps we could get to know each other better?"

Mai posed the question hopefully. Perhaps she could make some real friends here; at least until she started school, things could work out.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:40 pm
Ariel laughed at Kiki's comment about her name and placed a hand on her hip. "Well, it could have been longer I suppose. My mother has a weird sense of humour," she stated even though she doubted anyone got what she meant. Her name first and last names came from the moons of the planet Uranus. While the last name was purely out of their control, Mr. and Mrs. Caliban had thought it would be rather amusing to give their daughter her first name from the same set of moons.

As she listened to both Kiki and Mai speak about leaving the area, she began to wonder about Haru. If she left with either of them and he came back to apologize, she would really worry him. As much as he deserved it, she knew she couldn't do that to him. She liked to think that she was just a little better than he was.

But these people.... what if they ended up becoming close friends? That could also turn into a problem. The girl wasn't going to be living in Osaka forever. She was only there on a student exchange program. It would be harder to keep in touch with them once she left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:49 pm
Mercuryangel
"Um....well...Zyx-san, Ariel-san, care to come in? Or go somewhere? Things aren't quite settled and I don't know my way around yet, so you'll have to excuse me..but if neither of you has plans, perhaps we could get to know each other better?"

Mai posed the question hopefully. Perhaps she could make some real friends here; at least until she started school, things could work out.

Zyx nodded. "We could go into town. Since you're new, we could show you around."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:57 pm
Mai smiled. "Arigatou Zyx-san. I'd appreciate that...so will you come Ariel-san?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:01 pm
IkumiAngel
"About what?" She asked as a slightly confused look formed on her face. She had remembered seeing her earlier talking to some girl and a cat. She thought it was kind of weird, but she shrugged it off. She tried to stop herself, as she tried to keep her balance.

Kiara smiled, trying to look more friendly, "I hope I'm not interrupting you or anything, but I thought perhaps you'd like to come for a walk with me, to the park, maybe we can get to know each other a bit. I moved into Osaka a couple of weeks ago, I just haven't been able to find time to make friends."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:24 pm
"Sure, why not." She responded, as she formed a grin on her face. Things so far seemed to be getting atleast semi interesting. Plus atleast now she had someone to talk to while she made a poor attempt at roller blading.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:58 pm
"I... don't know..." the blonde-red haired girl hesitated slightly. She wanted to but she also wanted to wait on Haru just a little longer. Sighing and shaking her head, Ariel removed her hand from her hip and placed against her forehead. "I'm a complete idiot," she muttered in English, knowing that she had been starting to fall for Haru.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:35 am
"I'm sorry, what was that?"

Mai asked, tilting her head in confusion. She didn't know a lot of English...in the entire sentence Ariel had just said, the only word she'd understood was 'I.'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:58 pm
Kiki overheard Ariel speak english. Knowing it fluently she replied.
"No your not. Why would you think that?" She replied. She sighed happily, "It feels good to be able to speak English again." She smiled ignoring Luna who was now pulling at Kiki's pantleg.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:31 am
Mai tilted her head again and sighed. Apparently, if she wanted to stay in the loop with these new-she supposed they were friends-of hers, she was going to have to learn English. She supposed she would have had to learn it eventually; her mother insisted that the language was very universal and could be used in a lot of countries. Which was why she'd enrolled her daughter in an english class, scheduled for a couple of months later.

She looked down and saw a black cat pulling at Kiki. Kneeling, she reached out a hand. "Hi kitty..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:38 pm
"Gomen ne!" Ariel apologized, bowing to Mai. She knew it wasn't fair to speak English around those who did not know it. It could lead to great misunderstandings but sometimes it as easier to vent when no one understood.

"It was nothing important, Mai-chan! I will go with you. Who cares about Haru, right? He deserves to be forgotten since he likes to forget about me!" Ariel exclaimed, resolved to do to her "friend" what he had done to her. It would serve him right!

"Where are we off to?"  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:01 pm
"Oh it's alright.." Mai replied in Japanese, still slightly confused. "Great...so Zyx-san, where are we going?"

Mai asked, still extending a hand towards the cat, in hopes of getting a response.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff