Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:58 pm
"I don't think Isaki came." Cordelia whispered, "I did not take her anyway... Is she here?" Cordy searched in her mind for a dream-presense like Isaki's. It was a lot like looking into someone's mind. But not. It was more like looking into their dreams. She got it and sucked in a huge amount of air, "She did come. There are other ways here I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:22 am
((sorry then..i thought it said you had come back to the house..i guess i got confused...))  

ariana_sparrow

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:06 pm
((Its ok))

Rei~

She probably teleported.And I think she is in one of those doors,"Rei said pointing to the endless hall.The first ten doors were dark blue in the dim light,but the rest was black.She shuddered.

~M9~

M9 came out of her dressing room wearing a suit similar to Zoicite's uniform.Her's was dark blue, and had a blue lining one it tjough.She pulled down her sleaves and put on her white gloves."Hmmm",she thought."Should I follow Zoicite and Kunzite,like thier pack mule...or find the scouts and take the glory for myself?".She took a few moments."Lemme find those scouts",she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Zoisite sat in the air with one leg crossed over the other. He rested his chin in his hand.

"What's taking her so long?"

"You need to learn to have some patience."

Kunzite floated with his arms crossed over his chest. The crystal he had been carrying was now floating in front of him under it's own power.

Zahmira

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:47 pm
"Great." Cordy said sarcastically, "This will be quick."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:37 am
~Rei~

She looked at Cordelia,but in the darkness,her eyes could not be seen"Yes,It will be,if we each take different doors",she said."Stay quiet",she whispered,with her index finger on her lips.She took out her wand which glowed just enough to light the way.She silently instructed the others to do so.She then came up to the first door and slowly turned the silver knob.

~M9~

Came into the throne room quitley.She looked at the hole in the ground and shuddered."Maybe I should go with Zoicite",she thought."The scouts cant teleport out of here without us seeing them",she thought reassuring hersef.She silently knodded and dissapeared in a whirl of black lightning.  

ms.sassyJ

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:52 pm
she walked down the hallway humming her favorite song. "why is this hallway so long?"isaki asked as she jus kept walking. of coarse she was talking to her self but she always did when she was alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:59 pm
Cordy nodded to Rei's instructions and silently took out her wand, preparing for battle. She could not shake the feeling that she hated this place and it was creepy. She could deal with Damien any old day; But not this. Cordelia felt like a sitting duck.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:29 am
Megan heard a commotion coming from some where but she could feel the presence as well " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER!!" she yelled and transformed into Sailor capricorn. " Now to find where that presence is coming from" she thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:25 pm
~M9~

M9 appeared next to Kunzite."Hello",she said casually as if they were meeting for tea."What are we doing now?" She asked.She felt pretty bored.

~Rei~

Rei looked into the first door.All that was in it was a silver Bird cage,that had a blsck auror around it.She shook her head,she was very confused.Something so simple was so complicated.She opened up the other doors and saw the same bird cage.As the scouts moved from door to door,the entrance to the hall seemed farther and farther away until the darkness seemed to swallow it up all together.  

ms.sassyJ

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:14 pm
Sailor Capricorn felt the presence wasnt on earth " CAPRICORN ......" she said collecting energy " Teleport " she finished and dissapeared landing in the Negaverse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:10 pm
"About time you showed up," Zoisite said, "You like our style, I see." He moved from sitting to standing upright, waiting for Kunzite's instructions.

Kunzite moved away from M9 and formed an equilateral triangle with the other two. The crystal floated in the centre.

"Concentrate your energy towards the crystal. The crystal should use our energy to form a cloud that will block out the sun. The world will be covered in darkness. The entire world will become The Dark Kingdom!"

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:37 pm
isaki's necklace glowed slightly and then stopped. isaki noticed it and stopped where she was. she looked up towards the celing above her and frowned. they had begu to block it out. she had to let julien know but she couldn't detransform and risk the chance of being hurt. so she then continued back on her walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:00 pm
~M9~

"I hate to interrupt this little moment that you're having",she said,but she really did want To interrupt him."But Are you positive that this will work,or is this just some pet theory?"she asked,as a smirk curved her lips.

~Rei~

Rei became rather tired."How about we just all run down this hall and see if we find her",Rei said quietly.She couldn't imagine checking each and EVERY door.  

ms.sassyJ

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:39 am
Sailor Capricorn teleported to the Negaverse and walked around to see if she could find the others. She walked around to find a bunch of doors " Lets see if I were the scouts which way would I go " she said and followed there waves through the door they went to  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff