Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Laura's face went scarlet and she inhaled sharply,
"W-what was that for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex chuckled, "simply to make you blush... i could see that it worked." He stood behind her, placing his hands on her narrow waist, allowing her to see how curvacious she was... how beautiful and attractive and sexy she was. He lowered his head, softly running his lips along her neck and jaw. He then whispered in a sweet tone, "any guy would be crazy not to want you."

Legendary Shinigami Aros

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:29 pm
She hung her head and said bitterly,
"I'd appreciate it if you didn't insult my ex..."
She pulled away from him and threw the remander of her sandwich and coke away, some would call it wasteful, she called it 'full'.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex sighed, "As i already told you, i know your past. If anything... your ex was insulting you. What did he tell you? What are the names that he called you?" He rose an eyebrow as she threw the remained of her food away, "you also starve yourself for him..."

Legendary Shinigami Aros

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 am
"I'm full, that's not starving myself, I've got enough fat percentage in my body to provide energy reserves until it's gone, then I'll feel hungry again. As for names, he didn't say anything to me that wasn't true."
She turned and walked back into the house, hoping that she would be able to find her room again, she thought the house was very much like an expensive maze. It was probably specifically built to confuse the person currently living in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 am
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex walked behind her, "thats bullshit and you know it! He teased you, he called you a fat pig! That's all lies, your a beautiful sexy woman." He led her to her room and looked at her, "i want you to trust me... you are not what he said you were."

Legendary Shinigami Aros

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 am
Lulu stood across from Caderel and leaned on the oposite wall.
"I hope i can do what you want done around the house; as i am your slave" Lulu said in a soft voice, smiling at Caderel.
She had started to play with her hair and fidget around with her fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm
He laughed at her statement. "I do most of the stuff myself. You're job is to talk. I've been quite bored without company. I think I've even went a little mad. But that's beside the point. So long as we can have an interesting conversation once in a while, you're free to do what you want." He'd forgotten how tall the building was. Five minutes in the elevator and they were only halfway up.  

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 am
"Okay. I can do that, after all. I love to talk." Lulu said happpily.
She ignored his statement of being a bit insane, she didn't need to get on his bad side already by asking a whole bunch of useless questions; that would be left for later.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 am
Name: Chisa
Race: Nekomusume
Slave or Master: Slave
Picture: User Image
Personality: Loving cute shy playful careing nice
History: She was abandend in an alley with other cats. her regular clothing is a maids outfit because when she roamed the streets she saw this and thought it would fit her so she stole it and ran away from that alley. She worked as a maid in peoples houses but eventually became a slave she has no idea who her family is but it never seems to bother her.  

F-ckMeHarderXxxemoxxX

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm
Laura looked down and sighed. She walked over to her bed and sat down, facing a mirror. She took in her slightly pale, almost malnourished looking skin. She took in how her clothes hung off her in rags. She'd been so ashamed she done her hardest to never really LOOK in mirrors, she was seeing herself for almost the first time,
"I look so different to what I used to look like..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm
((Mandi is still availible if anyone wants))  

melmel416

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

He rolled his eyes and walked up behind her, he placed his hand on her waist, showing her how skinny she was. "You have a great body... if anything you need to gain some weight." He soflty kissed her cheek before turning her head to look at him, their lips were now about two or three centimeters apart. "Believe me now?", his voice was a low seductive whisper before he leaned in, planting a soft and gentle kiss on her rosy pink lips.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm
Caderel could tell she was holding back something. "That is a part of your job. No matter the subject, I just want to talk to someone. I won't be offended, so if you have any questions, ask." He smiled as they neared the penthouse suite. Despite the fact he was a vampire, he enjoyed sleeping.  

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:40 am
Kira walked around a slave shop she had finaly completed the safehouse for people slaves that just wanted to be free from harm but, She raninto a problem being that she herself was a Nekomusume. She grabed a hat to cover her ears and wraped her tail around her waist under her skirt. Then she walked to a slave shop that she had heard had some people that had some Nekomusumes and other types of slaves and she thought it would be a good place to start.

She happen to see one Nekomusume The name said Mandi She looked confused and a bit scared. She walked up to the cage Kira haden't showen this one that she was hiding her tail and ears yet. because there where to many people around to do so. "Hello." She said realy calmly as she unwraped her tail and moved it around since there wasen't anyone around and it was starting to cramp up a bit.

(Sorry about the long post but since i joined in so late and don't know whos in a shop and realy can't take the time to read all 8 pages i thought this would be the best way to hope into the rp.)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff