Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Angels, The Final Battle; The Demons, The Last Stand

Back to Guilds

The largest gathering of Angels in all of gaia. We have fun contests with amazing prizes, like this years Golden laurels(Demons now Welcome) 

Tags: angelic, Demonic, angel, Demon, warrior 

Reply The Angels, The Final Battle
WELCOME all New Angels! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayanie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:32 pm
iPod on a Stick
I guess in ways, mine is angelic. I just wasn't specifically going for that type of theme. XD.

I was going for more Warrior Princess/Fortune Teller type deal, with obvious fantasy elements to it.

its awesome.. i liked it... i invited  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 am
iPod on a Stick
I guess in ways, mine is angelic. I just wasn't specifically going for that type of theme. XD.

I was going for more Warrior Princess/Fortune Teller type deal, with obvious fantasy elements to it.

Lol looks nice =]
I've invited 5 people around so far xD

Emii_eat_chuu-x

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

VSC_Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm
Emii_eat_chuu-x
VSK_Hearts
Emii_eat_chuu-x
Friendly Neigborhood Maya
VSK_Hearts
Oh. We should totally have a day where we can hang out and have ourselves a MONDO angelic family screenshot! Lol. biggrin I'd love that!

lol that would be like uber awesome =D

I soo agree =]

Does anyone want to post up a date time and place? I'm pretty sure spreading the news wouldn't be so hard. Depending on how Active our fellow angelics are. Lol

Hmm it'd be quite hard to get everyone from this guild on at the same time /=

Yeah, that's true. *sigh.. Well, then.. maybe something will come up and we'll all be able to make SOMETHING happen. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:53 pm
About 95% of my inventory are light colored stuff... LOLZ 1 trivia fact about me. I have only 8 items that are dark colored and gothic looking biggrin blaugh
okay, i love to help people, I really, really don't liked disrespected as in getting cursed by. I respect people for who they are, I don't like anyone/thing getting hurt. I don't like to see my friends sad. I help people to the best of my ability when they need help and hope they help me back too. I am friendly, and i do not like people who are mean. I usually don't beg to items but when i really need help, i ask. If any1 plays zomg, i'll be glad to help you biggrin

(wow it seems like I am writing an essay blaugh )  

aurehime

Mage

xWhysZ
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 pm
Sapphire Wishes
About 95% of my inventory are light colored stuff... LOLZ 1 trivia fact about me. I have only 8 items that are dark colored and gothic looking biggrin blaugh
okay, i love to help people, I really, really don't liked disrespected as in getting cursed by. I respect people for who they are, I don't like anyone/thing getting hurt. I don't like to see my friends sad. I help people to the best of my ability when they need help and hope they help me back too. I am friendly, and i do not like people who are mean. I usually don't beg to items but when i really need help, i ask. If any1 plays zomg, i'll be glad to help you biggrin

*Sniff Sniff Face*

Welcome to teh Guild! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:56 pm
Sapphire Wishes

Well done yooh have passed yoor essay ;D A+ XD  

Emii_eat_chuu-x

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200

fuzzy_puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 am
lol even though u said no to my offer about the sweet porridge i'm still grateful to be requested to be here. 4laugh lol thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm
Thanks for the invite heart XD I have never imagined that I'd be invited to an angelic guild heart  

moonlite dreamer

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

moonlite dreamer

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 pm
fuzzy_puppet
lol even though u said no to my offer about the sweet porridge i'm still grateful to be requested to be here. 4laugh lol thanks.

O.O XD i see you in exchange often right? heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:30 pm
hiii everybody =D  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Giftige Kirsche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 am
thx for the invite
i must tell you iam from germany but i speak i lil bit english
for errors in my gramma i wanna say sorry =) heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:50 am
Thanks for the invite.