Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
when he walked out she got up and picked up the book, she looked at it for a second " hm dont judge a book by its cover... especially when it costs you money " she said closing the book and putting it back up  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 am
Lerista smiled at her and smoothed his hand gently over her wings. "They're beautfiul." He looked over at Bo and frowned a bit. "Well I dont honestly know...its weird not having a master..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:51 am
Toshio smiled and sighed out of relief when Bo ate. She had once dealt with a slave who had starved himslef to death. She shivered slightly, and then just shook her head. "I've got a master walking around here somewhere... Don't know where he ran off to though." She said, reaching over to Bo's lap and grabbing a piece of bread. She tore it in half and ate slowly. "Personaly, I like not having a master. Since I'm one of the controlled slaves, I'm free to walk around." She then blushed as Lerista called her wings beautiful. "Thank you!" Toshi leaned back on a hand, crossing her hands and looking up at the high ceiling. "They look best when I'm flying... Ansd in the sun."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm
((ima joker ima smoker and a midnight toker so wooooo! soorry for being gone so long homies!))  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Lerista smiled a bit wider. "I bet they do indeed." His eyes dimmed a bit and he lowered his head. "I've only known a life of servitude...I was bred to defend even if it involved my life. With nobody to claim me now I dont know what to do..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 pm
Bo nodded. "Whe you're like us, and you have the muscle, they force you to use it." Bo thought for a second. "Hey, why don't we start a revolution?"  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm
Lerista looked at Bo and tilted his head. "I wasnt forced into servitude, I was raised this way...my master beat it into me how to best serve and how to kill."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Toshio crossed her legs, her eyes drifting up to the ceiling. They were dull and distant, but still happy. This was about as close to sadness Toshio really got. "I'm not sure what happened. I remember being captured, then sold, and sicne then I've been in 'the buisness.' It doesn't really bother me much.... Well, except when they..." she trailed off, looking down at the bread in her hand. She turned it around, before taking a small bite and taking her time in chewing. "... Play with me." She said, her voice low and pained. She fumbled with her color for a second, before looking at Bo, her sadness gone. "We can't bust out of her because these collars have elctricty in them that hurt us when we try to escape. If I go too high I get electricuted..." she opened her wings, just moving them and ruffeling out her wings.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm
Lerista's eyes grew dark and he lifted his own tag to show her. "I know...I know all too well..." He brushed his hand along her wings again and smiled at her. "Yeah the whole shock will not be pleasant."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 am
Bo winced. "It happened with me once. The only reason I don't have a tag, was because it wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't have much of a choice" Bo shuddered. "The punishment was... terrible..." Bo began to sweat. "I paid the price for her mistake." Bo shook his head. "But we need not go there. What happened with us is in the past, and that's where it should stay."  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am
Lerista patted Bo on his head with a slight smile on his face. "At least you dont have the tag that we do...its more...frequent then I would like to admit sometimes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 am
Bo looked mournfully at Leristra. "I know, but look at us we're ripped!! And we're werewolves. Even if we don't have the tags, we're bound to get used like that and get the tag eventually. It's okay though, I can deal with it."  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 pm
Toshio shivered, and her wings wrapped around her, in a way that looked like she was trying to hide herself. She shook her head, her blonde hair falling around her like a halo. "Atleast you can fight! I can't at all! I'm so weak... And they have chains, and whips... And... And... Oh, god. Oh, my god. I swore I was going to die down in the hole he called my room. It was a prison! Every night... He'd... Oh, god," she said, her voice getting softer and softer, and her wings wrapping around her tighter and tighter. She didn't dare close her eyes, afraid of seeing what she did those nights in her head. A few tears formed in her blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 pm
Lerista looked at her and recognized the haunted look. His own mistress had loved to use whips on him. He scooted next to her and wrapped an arm about her. "I will tell you what...as long as I'm here I'll keep watch over you, okay?" He looked back over at Bo and shook his head. "Though we are strong we are no longer able to act on our own."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 am
Bo nodded. "We all have had it pretty bad. They've stolen our power, our will to fight, our freedom. Even our souls are slowly being taken away. We must stick together." Bo joined and formed a group hug. "If one one of us is in trouble, the others will come running."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff